Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Rumun Gol

[D2 -MA] White meet da Blue

Post by Rumun Gol »

Rumun came to Junk Town after hearing about this settlement, and their owners and rulers. He travelled from Echo base using his speeder bike, that was salvaged miraculously and brought to the base by some other survivors from the spacecraft. This allowed him to travel through the inhospitable plains of Hoth, without much issue, also taking on account his full enviro-suit specially crafted for cold enviroments.

As he arrived to the front gate, actually, there was some sort of relief and emotion for him. Not because of some fear from the icy wastes, no, it was because it brought him memories about what he has been doing for most of his life, dealing with pirates and other rebels. Some things never change...

In any case he needed information, contacts, and possibly a way for long range comunications, for reasons.

As he stopped he waited to see if there was anyone he has to talk to for gaining access...

[OOC]

Flipped destiny for recovering some of Rum's equipment, including his speeder-bike.
Travelling through out EA, will take one more additional timeslot to reach back to Echo base once he is done here.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Dapper Dog

Re: [D2 -MA] White meet da Blue

Post by Dapper Dog »

The guards let him in but say the Queen wants to speak with him. Find her at the Pit.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Following their instructions, Rumun went on, looking around to see what this place was all about. Much like other places of pirates and fellow low lives, things have a certain tendency with those that live outside of the rule of law, though each place has it own charm, at least from Rumun's perspective.

In any case, Rumun continues forward in order to meet with the Icy Queen of this place.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

She sat on her throne surrounded by pirates as they watched a pit fight between two burly humans with primitive weapons. She gestured for Rumun to come to the front of the queue.
Pirate Queen | Unpredictable | White Maw | Junk Town Overlord | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Rumun of course approached, with respect. He bowed lowly to the pirate Queen.

'' It is quite an honor to meet you, Great Queen. The reputation of your organization, is well known around the Outer Rim and brings fear to those of the Inner Galaxy'' He said respectfully. '' This one is known as Rumun Gol, apprentice of Darth Hoshi.'' He adds.

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

“We are in the presence of Pirate Royalty, so what brings you to the shard of ice in the arse end of the galaxy?” she responded.

“Or is this Hoshi’s way of saying hello?”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Might be'' Rumun thought, amused if his master considered him the actually the hello-person to others. ''Shardin the arse you call it, but stark and beautiful as well. A planet that is harsh and hostile, a planet that makes rough and strong people.'' He adds.

'' My master as you well know, has many contacts through out the Outer Rim and beyond. Many other groups, like yours, your highness, have in the past and present worked with her, and your group has gained the fear and attention of many out the galaxy.''

'' I came here infiltrated, with the Republic mission, although i hold no love for them, nor for the Empire for that matter, but it would seem that your operations have brought some of their attention in a hostile way.'' He said. '' I'm sure that you have a powerful base and comrades here, since i was a witness of your power when you assaulted some of the ships that came here''

'' Frankly, i come here to see if there is any sort of cooperation that could be achieved. Again, i hold no love for the Empire, nor does my master, at least not in the current form. My master values freedom, strength and resourcefulness, all traits that the White Maw possesses.''

[OOC - Rolls]

Charm, unknown difficulty. Just trying to increase the relationship
2eP+1eA+2eF+1eB-1eS

2eF from Influence Control
1eB from Sense Emotions unless target is inmune to the Force
-1eS from Kill with Kindness

D2 EA White meet da Blue, Charm/Presence, Flattering da Queen, 2eP+1eA+1eB+2eF-1eS, Smooth Talker applies if Triumph, Influence power, Kill With Kindness, Unknown Dif: 2eP+1eA+2eF+1eB 2 successes, 3 advantage, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Results unknown dif

2 Successes
3 Advantages
2 Darkside that could be used to gain successes or advantages depending on the context.

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"I am listening, now just to clarify this whole misunderstanding with the Empire and Republic was not my idea... but I am always looking to enhance my portfolio of allies," she responded.

OOC: Queen Social Defense: 3eD 0 successes, 3 threat
ImageImageImage

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Some say that my master has been defeated. Well, i don't know who even trust the news coming from the Empire these days, but i don't think i have to say that those are of course lies.'' He commented to her. '' My master is laying low for now, gathering her forces, consolidating her assets and bringing friends and allies with similar thoughts together. She was pushed back, yes, but in the process weakened the Empire so much that they had to devote years upon years to just push her, all while their resources were depleted.''

'' But from this so called defeat, her forces are now battle tested veterans, and almost ready to strike, with more force than before.''

'' The Empire is a rotten corpse, so is the Republic. They claim to be the sole arbiters of what must done or be said or be thought on the Outer Rim. My master thinks otherwise, and i'm sure that your highness thinks the same, as your comrades in arms and followers. The Outer Rim, should be ruled by the peoples of the Outer Rim, don't you think, your highness?'' He asked to her.

'' Even if you don't agree to join this alliance, your Highness, i think it would be valuable to at least, as you said, keep contact with one another. Who knows? Maybe in the future things could change and prosperous cooperation and exchange of information and or resources could be mutually beneficial.'' Rumun adds to the conversation. Indeed, even if no treaty or join venture could be achieved it would be still worthy to have the contact.

[OOC]

Using the previous darkside pips for advantages so the previous roll ended
+2 Adv

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"Go on, I just like hearing you talk," she admitted.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Well, i think that is what i bring you today. Well, that and a token of my personal appreciation of course, i wouldn't think of getting above the rules that i have heard about your base here.'' He was refering to the rule of giving tribute, Rumun of course will share his part.

'' If you would give me permission i would like to see if you have any form of long range communications that i could use, in order to contact my Master, which currently i can't due to the base at Echo not having the means to. The communication is encrypted and only accesible between me and my Master so, you shouldn't be worried about other people listening, although if you don't wish to, i can understand.'' He said to her.

[OOC]

Rumun will give 2000 credits from his money as a tribute.

450 credits left if accepted.

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

She smiled and said, "I think we could arrange something, but don't make me regret this kindness."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Of course not, it is never my intention to bring regrets to people.'' He adds with a respecful bow. '' I don't wish to continue to take your time, your Highness, with your permission i should take my leave.'' He adds.

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"Oh come now, you are my honored guest," she offered. "Stay and enjoy the entertainment."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Rumun looks around. '' Alright, there is no rush.'' he said, which was true, it was still very early and there was enough time between him and returning to Echo base. He bowed again, and looked for a place where he could observe the whole situation.

So pit fighting, not a rare place for pirate locations he thought. Pirates love to gamble and fighting gives them a place to use their treasures.

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

“So how are the Republic doing, planetside? I heard they had some trouble in orbit, idiots. But they have been quiet, though we have had an influx of new guests. Wonder if that is coincidence,” she said with a knowing smile.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Much like the Empire. At least from what i could get...'' He told her. '' The forces that ambushed us, seems to have caused massive damage to the ship that was carrying the mission, and a lot of lives were lost.'' Rumun adds.

'' Though most of the important people survived, and now are gathering in Echo base. Both Imperials and Republic citizens. Your organization's move made them combine their efforts, for the time being, due to common circumstances. Which sounds ironic...''

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"Echo Base... do tell?" she asked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Yeah, seems to be an abandoned colony or base, personally i don't know. But there was some sort of signature or beacon that warned both parties, apparently of its existance...'' He adds, not caring if this information could be used against the Imperial or the Republic. '' Their combined forces are regrouping there, for now, cooperation has been achieved between Darth Baras and Senator Saresh.''

'' Also several dark lords and jedi masters, plus a few working ships are stationed there.''

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

“Well that is curious, I figured they would have torn each other apart. But now they are working together, you think they might actually mount a defense, big, strong Rumun,” she said to him.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Well you never know, tensions are high, but an attack on the base would probably further solidify union and cooperation. So defenses probably will increase over time.'' He replied. '' At least there is some minimum capacity of resistance due to the existance of several individual ships, as i said. What are these ships' capabilities i'm not so sure, since most of them are the personal ships of people that were involved in the respective missions.''

'' But taking on account that these are the ships of important members i would assume at the very least, some sort of combat preparedness among them.''

'' Infighting though, that could be an edge that could be probably exploited...'' He said.

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"Infighting? You think they would turn on each other, Rumun-baby?" she asked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' If pushed towards that way...'' He replied. '' Cooperation has only been achieved due to common circumstances, but you can't have several jedi and siths together and hope that they will hold hands together and be fine with each other. Sooner or later, by the time each side has achieved stability, they will attack the other one.''

'' Water and oil might share the same volume, but they will eventually, separate each other. Somethings simply do not mix together.''

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"So it would be real unfortunate if we lit a match, you think that is wise, Rumun-baby?" she asked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Now this was interesting. '' A small spark, i would think, would be enough to blow that powder keg, your Highness.'' He nods to the pirate Queen '' Too much pressure retained in a small place, the more the time it is not released the more time it has to explode.'' He adds.

description