Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Riyani Viro

Re: [D2 -MA] White meet da Blue

Post by Riyani Viro »

“Well that could be the long term plan, maybe we need to increase the pressure on the Empire and Republic, would that work Rumun-baby? If we wanted to divide and conquer, which seems really complicated, how could we start?” she asked looking to his wisdom.
Pirate Queen | Unpredictable | White Maw | Junk Town Overlord | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Hmmm...'' That was a good question. It took a while for Rumun to think something about it. '' Well supplies could be the way, a hit on their belly, could make them feel hunger, and hunger could move them to strike one another, if they believe the other party is responsible.'' He was talking figuratively and not so much at the same time.

'' The Empire and Republic resources are stretched thin, so any sort of sabotage to their lines of supplies could, in theory, be a spark as well. But whatever could be done should be quiet, so that, in my opinion, do not further consolidate a common goal. If the White Maw is seen as the responsible of such attacks, well, it will further unite them against your organization.''

'' They already are here due to the fear and fame of your group. Antagonizing directly will only further such union.''
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

“But who would have access to their food supplies and be willing to do something against their own interest, I wish you came along sooner Rumun-baby, so smart and wise,” she responded.

“I just wish I could work this out.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' I'm sure that oportunities might arise. Now that there will be a line of communication between your Grace's settlement and the base. Infiltration might not be that difficult as the general organization remains separate between the Empire and the Republic.'' He adds.

'' I would offer my help in a more direct way, but i'm already on the radar of the Empire, and there are several people that know where my loyalty really is...'' It was true, Rumun was a fugitive already so, and a known terrorist and rebel. '' But me being here opens a channel that could be used. If you have the right people for the job...''
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"Sure you will find a solution with that big sexy brain of yours, Rumun-baby," she responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' We could work something out, your Highness.'' He nods. '' Here, this is my ID for Holo-comunications. I don't know how are the conditions for short range communication in Hoth, especially with the climate and snow storms, but you should be able to contact me directly through any device.'' He gave her his id for his short range planetary communication devices.

'' If you find someone for any job, i could be of assistance. I doubt there would be any sort of problems with ecryption since, i doubt the Empire and the Republic will join in their communications secret codes, so shouldn't be a problem.'' He adds. '' But it would be also, worthy to keep a line of communication should any sort of information crucial for mutual assistance could be shared.'' Rumun adds.

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"Please don't be a stranger, Rumun-baby," she responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Rumun notices that the Queen might be interest in something more, so he keeps this conversation quiet, for her sake and keeping her face among her people, whispering to her. '' I told you that i'm a person that doesn't like to bring regrets to people, your Highness. I have never being able to find, nor deliver, 'happiness', from activities that are not of the mind.'' He was telling the truth, Rumun was asexual.

'' Although all 'functions' do work, if you so desire to then, i guess we could try, but i think it will be valuable to be honest and upfront with you, your highness. I'm an honest person with friends and allies. '' He whispers, and again he was saying the truth, he was willing to be more for her if so she desires, but it was probably not in the bests Queen's interest, and she might regret it in the future.

[OOC]

If you wish to i can roll Charm or other social skill that fits with influence power again. Rumun is not lying though. It is not her, it is him so to speak. I'm trying to not make her lose face among those that are here if she is interest in something more

description

Riyani Viro

Post by Riyani Viro »

"I just think you are brilliant, I love picking your mind, Rumun-baby," she responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Most of people do think otherwise.'' He replied to her this time with a normal tone. '' Not that i think i'm anything more than average when it comes to the mind, but i had found usefulness in it since most people tend to underestimate me and not account for what i could be doing around.'' He was somewhat proud of that.

description

Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

[OOC]

Any possibility with a scene with Hoshi, if the queen gives him access to long range holo-com?

description

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Sure, make a new thread as it will be at the palace the Big House I think.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist