Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Hacha Tsuko

[D2-MA] In Search of Scrabs (The Graveyard)

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha does his best to find the place the Twi'lek was speaking of. One of the nice things about working with crooks was that so long as you protected an investment, you could often get a push in the right direction. Of course, there was a more than decent chance of getting a vibroblade in the back once you got anything worth getting, but that was part of life.

He gets to what he thinks is the Graveyard and pauses to ask. "I was told to find a Dug named Fikol, and tell her "I got the scrubs"."
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Dapper Dog

Re: [D2-MA] In Search of Scrabs (The Graveyard)

Post by Dapper Dog »

He finds what looks like a chop shop and inside a dug woman is smoking some deathsticks and says in Basic to Hacha, "Hey, I got till tomorrow for my protection money!"
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Well, you're in luck. I'm not here to collect, and I might just help you get what you need to pay up. How much do you owe?" Hacha pauses looking down at himself. "Plus I am probably the worst choice for a legbreaker"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Customer?" she said and ambled over on her hands. She raised her feet to shake his hand and said, "Welcome, welcome... how can I service you?"
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha hefts his hydrospanner. "I was told that you know the best places to scrap. I'm paid in to be able to haul out what I can find of worth, so long as I give a cut. Now, making the credits is nice, but that choice parts if what I need. So if you want decent credit value..."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“You got a crew or you going to lift all the ships with those spindly little arms?” she replied.

“I know the best spots and who to bribe to get access. We keep a low profile Immortal’s people may not care much.”
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"I'm pretty resourceful." Hacha replies, thinking of the project he has been working on for Pip. "And I'm not the one who has until tomorrow to get their protection money ready. I'm recently paid up. It seems that you know the best spots, and I have an arm and tools to pull what's good. Half of what I take is already promised, cost of doing business. I am ok with that other half staying with you until you make your payday. Also, if you have any energy cells, I'd like to hear your prices."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"You get me good scrap, and I can part with some cells, how many you looking for?" she asked.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"How many do you have?" Hacha pauses. "It's not a rhetorical question. I'll take everything you can part with if I bring back enough to pay with. Medical and hydroponic equipment too, but that might be dependant on what we find"

Hacha checks his Chrono. "I have to go before sunset, but I can put in some good hours."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She gestured for him to follow, she got in her hauler speeder and headed to the good spots. She chats his ear off about picking and finding the right stuff.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"OK are we talking plasma torch or angle grinder on the good stuff. Because one is a lot quicker but has lines go from a risky proposition to an explosive one"

Hacha follows rather enjoying the chance to talk shop with someone who (almost) knows as much as he does.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She pulls the vehicle to a stop and said, "Well that depends, we can't just wave our tools around like they work for every job."

"You go ahead and get to work, I gotta check to see if any of the boy followed us, sometimes they get nosy." She then got on the hood and started looking around with goggles.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Fair enough" Hacha pulls out his tools, and then once he is sure he is out of sight in the belly of the ship pulls out his Flechette gun from the pack, holding it around his neck in the harness.

"Scrapping time?"

(Mechanics check?)
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Average check get a boost for a good spot.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha takes a deep breath and then exhales. It had been a while since he could completely subsume himself in work, without the pressures of keeping up appearances or working around someone on the Turtle. Here, he goes wild, pushing himself, going through the hulk of a ship like a butcher would do to a fresh kill.

In Search of Scrabs-Scrapping-Mechanics average with Boost: 4eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 9 successes, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

He gets the sweet scrap materials, the best materials.

OOC: What do you want for the Triumph?
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

(If possible, spending the Triumph to have Hacha be readily accepted into the town as a good earner, not to be messed with)
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Hacha Tsuko wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:33 pm
(If possible, spending the Triumph to have Hacha be readily accepted into the town as a good earner, not to be messed with)
OOC: Done.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha heads back to the Dug, holding out the promised share of pickings. "There. Is that enough to pay off what you owe?"
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She smiled broadly and said, "Yeah, it might cover it."

They load up and head back.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"I think this is the beginning of a wonderful working relationship. Now, about those power cells..."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She chuckled and showed him her assortment of power cells that she could spare.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

/scene?
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

/scene