Built into an extensive cave system neighboring the graveyard of ships, Junktown is a pirate controlled settlement.
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [Day 2- Early Afternoon] The Lay of the Land

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha grins back. "Much appreciated. I'll find you in the cantina later? There's always a cantina, so long as there are two bottles and a table to put them on"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Hacha Tsuko wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:59 pm
Hacha grins back. "Much appreciated. I'll find you in the cantina later? There's always a cantina, so long as there are two bottles and a table to put them on"
He smiled and nodded.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Aurilie gave another glance at the woman before she decided that it was best that she was distracted than ask any more questions. She did stroll around the room to get a sense of how many people were around, namely the ones who were armed and ready to shoot someone who got out of line in front of the queen. After a short tour, she would make her way over to the first mate or someone who looked like them to request some work.
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

They direct her to the Cantina if they want the first mate, look for a rodian named Beezeldiz.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Aurilie wished she had the rest of the day to meander about and explore this town, however, she had a few upcoming errands to attend to. This will have to wait for later. She gave a nod and thanked them for the tip, making a note to come back later. Before heading off, she strolled over to where Hacha was situated. They weren't acquainted but she did recognize him from the camp at least.

"Are you going to be fine here?" She asked curiously, indicating she was about to head out herself.
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Yeah, I'll figure it out. Just let Nudisumu know that I'm out here. If they hold me up, he'll know. And he'll know what to do."
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

"The Chiss gentleman, I take it? Very well, then. I trust that you'll be careful around here, especially when this is more or less their territory." Enemy territory is perhaps the best descriptor. "Be wary and stay safe."

She gave the Duros a nod before venturing off, if not stopped, making her long return back to Echo Base.

/exit