Vast plains of snow and ice, with little in the way of life.
Dapper Dog

Re: (D8 EN Closed) Eternal Epilogue

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Interesting," she said listening intently.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"There are a handful on Hoth that have realised this already and I would expect an attempt to form a united front will begin here. I don't know how the conquest is going across the galaxy as a whole but if the movement grew it might become more difficult, but I'm not a military minded person and Zakuul have done this before as I understand it? Not sure if it is with civilizations as vast and different as this galaxy though. I assume you are aware of the different main groups within the Galaxy? The Jedi, the Sith and the overarching Republic and Imperial."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Our forces have overwhelmed the savages, we have yet to encounter a united front as you have put it," she responded.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Until you got to Hoth?" Aphr motioned to the planet "where they're starting to realise they need to stand together. A large mixed group which includes a Prince Consort of Alderaan as well as other Alderaan nobles, a Republic Senator and Imperial general, several Sith Lords and Jedi masters. All influential and all people who could spread the message across the galaxy."

She held up her hands.

"I say this not because I doubt the strength of Zakuul. I believe entirely in Zakuul, I only offer my knowledge on this galaxy and what needs to be prepared for as I've seen what some here can achieve even when it shouldn't be possible."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"The resistance found here, was surprising," she offered.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr nodded.

"If those based here are able to spread the message galaxy wide you may find more resistances. Something for the commanders to consider, although I wonder if they're likely to listen to an Outlander like me on strategy. Hopefully your experiences here will lend weight to my words."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"If the Princess demands it, then it will be so," she responded.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

I do wonder what will happen with Vaylin...

There was a smile and another nod, Aphr sitting back.

"Could you tell me more about Zakuul? Where we're going, what it's like? I'm sure you must have lots of stories of home."

(ooc - happy to fade to stories unless it's feeding into the return to the ship?)