Vast plains of snow and ice, with little in the way of life.
Sylvain Torsin

Re: Ended Torment (D6, EM)

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Sylvain simply nodded.

Now it was time to see if being himself would actually mean something other than abject failure…
Ghost | Father | Friend | Advisor | One With The Force

Carries/Wears: The Light, Shield Amulet, Robes

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:12 am
"I think Baras is to you what Zash was to me. It is a battle in your head."
"You'd be surprised. I've battled Zash in there more than I did Baras. At least after Nar Shaddaa. Though, when I was in that vergence the first time, it wasn't Baras who showed up. It was Zash. Weirdly I actually felt some... I don't know... kinship with her? I guess... you know how in some of those holodramas, the villain ends up joining the heroes and becomes part of the team? It kind of felt like that, after working with her. Probably just wishful thinking, though."

When the emergency lights presumably came on when the door was opened in mid-flight, her own gaze was pulled to the same monitor Moyr was looking at.

"Told him it was a mirror," she said, upon seeing him maybe figure something out about himself.

"Shame though. Was a nice mask."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Luth frowned at something Zeno said, but then sighed and nodded at the general sentiment. He wasn't wrong exactly. "It's been a time for changing directions lately, I think."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"One thing very likely is that whatever the climax of this epic, Zash is going to be there. I think she and I share an addiction of making history. But I think you are also a junkie of that, just in Jedi rehab at the moment. So I believe in that affinity, and I myself apply some of her insights from time to time." On Sylvain, she didn't comment.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:51 am
"One thing very likely is that whatever the climax of this epic, Zash is going to be there. I think she and I share an addiction of making history. But I think you are also a junkie of that, just in Jedi rehab at the moment. So I believe in that affinity, and I myself apply some of her insights from time to time." On Sylvain, she didn't comment.
"Hmmm.... making history is fine and all. I just don't want to do it for the wrong reasons again."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Figure them out then. Those given by others are most probably wrong ones."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche