Vast plains of snow and ice, with little in the way of life.
Darth Irrej

Re: [Day 5 - MA] Hold onto your Butts

Post by Darth Irrej »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:37 pm
"Oooohohohohoho!" Lucinia laughed, one hand coming up to the corner of her mouth. "A fine idea, my lord. Use your power, and then we both shall benefit! And access the restricted milieus!" This Sith was clearly a dullard, just like... well, most of them, actually. A tool for her to use!
“Muhahahaha, watch and learn my backstabbing perfidious pirate minion, watch and learn,” he said striding for the door.
Sith Lord | Elegant | Refined | Masked | Envoy

*Played by Dapper Dog
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:12 pm
Smacking her lips, "Cipher-5, really? Just so unattractive," she clicks her tongue against her teeth. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. "Alright," she spins her blaster around her finger and slides it into her holster. Running her palm along the back of it with some intent.

"Your play sith-pet," she says with an overly cheeky wink.
He spun the blaster and holstered it about two seconds after she did. He thought about it for sure. "I will allow Sith-pet to slide, but I assure you Cipher-Five is a rather excellent moniker and title."

"Oh and you make too much noise, you know if we are critiquing each other. Now, shall we complete the mission?" he asked.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

This whole ordeal was still rather shocking. And while she could have risen to the occasion to shove back, she wasn't actually too fussed about it. "Right, right. I was just reminiscing about, uh, things." She gave her signature wink then went about hefting boxes. At long last, she was getting her exercise.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Darth Irrej wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:04 pm
“Muhahahaha, watch and learn my backstabbing perfidious pirate minion, watch and learn,” he said striding for the door.
Once both oooohohohoho and muhahahaha had finished, Lucinia took a quick glance around. It didn't seem out of the question that the fool Sith had left something useful behind.

Then she followed him.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Jan Melmoar wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:45 pm
Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:35 pm
One of the pirates shoves her and said, "Hey get to lugging stuff princess, we ain't paying you to stare at the nerfs."
Jan, who until then had been sitting back basking in how fabulous Luci was and how she was definitely sort of helping to unload boxes, glances over.
It occurs to her that, if someone had done the same to her partner, there would be an accidental and sustained discharge of weaponry. Aurilie probably wasn't quite so likely to do the same...but just in case.

Padding over to the rude, crude criminal dude she lays a hand on his shoulder.
"You know, you're absolutely right. And you seem like a guy with his head on straight, guy who knows the value of things."
Dropping her voice conspiratorially.
"I cam across this old weapons cache down on the planet. And I bet someone like you could make real good use of it if they got first pick. There's just the small matter of my commission..."

Day 5 MA, Hold onto your butts, negotiation, hard, greased palms, destiny: 3eP+3eD 2 successes, 3 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
She had the pirate's attention, sadly he had little funds.
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:15 pm

She had the pirate's attention, sadly he had little funds.
"That's okay dear, I'm sure there's some other way you can pay me...I am new on the ship, maybe you could fill me in? People pay quite well for gossip you know."

((If possible, Jan will try and get something out of the guy to boost any of our further challenge rolls or make them easier))
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Jan gets a boost die for the team, that someone can use.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:08 pm
He spun the blaster and holstered it about two seconds after she did. He thought about it for sure. "I will allow Sith-pet to slide, but I assure you Cipher-Five is a rather excellent moniker and title."

"Oh and you make too much noise, you know if we are critiquing each other. Now, shall we complete the mission?" he asked.
Riss waves off his assertion with a flippant hand, "Yea yea, well Countess sounds so much better. If only you knew someone with one like that," she smirks, raising one finger, "Also- fine, you got that one, but some of us weren't trained to be good little boys and girls for a corrupt and evil government," she sticks her tongue out at him. Not like they didn't also have to work with Lucinia, so- not too much different.

Looking around the security room without much direction, Riss focuses back to him, "Well.. lets get this show on the road. Where do we go from here?"
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

By happenstance, luck, or just plain old coincidence Lucinia, Riss, Red Blade, and Darth Irrej all arrive at the Captain’s wing at nearly the same time. The Dark Lord said, “Stand aside pirates I have a prior engagement with your nefarious master. Anger me at your own peril.”

The doors slid open with ease revealing a well appointed and finely decorated chamber with many women of varying species dressed in scandalous and alluring gowns and ensembles. Soft music played and there were tables lined with food and drink and a pleasant aroma.

The women look a bit surprised to see guests.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss took one look of this Darth and decided for certain he was anything but, which of course prompted an immediate response of, "He's one of yours, "glancing from Red Blade to Luci. Hiding that subtle inclusion just a tad with having Lucinia be her presumed target.

Letting the Darth walk forward first Riss was in perfect capability to stare out into the room ahead of them. Adding a whistle to this moment, as it was almost certainly required, "Least the man knows how to Captain in style?"
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:35 pm
Cynella Alde wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:33 pm
Cynella shook her head, utterly resigned to their situation. Because she was so utterly suited to lifting crates, she didn't take it upon herself to slip away just yet...
One of the pirates shoves her and said, "Hey get to lugging stuff princess, we ain't paying you to stare at the nerfs."
Aurilie glares at the pirate and stepped up to the pirate. "Look, pal. I wouldn't try again or you'll be losing a hand. We'll get moving but no need getting handsy unless you're doing the lifting. It would get a hell more faster if you stand on your side and don't get in the way of cargo."
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Aurilie Alde wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:11 am
Aurilie glares at the pirate and stepped up to the pirate. "Look, pal. I wouldn't try again or you'll be losing a hand. We'll get moving but no need getting handsy unless you're doing the lifting. It would get a hell more faster if you stand on your side and don't get in the way of cargo."
"Or what?" the thug replied sneering at the woman.
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:16 am
"Or what?" the thug replied sneering at the woman.
She maintained her glare and stepped forward to double down on her stance. "Or what? Why don't you tell me? How is your boss going to feel when work isn't getting done because you're horsing around the help around here? You going to make something of this or can we get work done?"
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Aurilie Alde wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:56 am
She maintained her glare and stepped forward to double down on her stance. "Or what? Why don't you tell me? How is your boss going to feel when work isn't getting done because you're horsing around the help around here? You going to make something of this or can we get work done?"
OOC: Average Coercion check get a boost die.
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Aurilie or this Scruffy Corellian she was playing was adamant, to say the least.

Day 5, Mid Afternoon: Coersion with Boost!: 2eA+1eB+2eD 4 successes
ImageImageImageImageImage

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The thug backed down and got back to work, they were thoroughly cowed.
Lucinia Malveaux

Riss wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:46 pm
Riss took one look of this Darth and decided for certain he was anything but, which of course prompted an immediate response of, "He's one of yours, "glancing from Red Blade to Luci. Hiding that subtle inclusion just a tad with having Lucinia be her presumed target.

Letting the Darth walk forward first Riss was in perfect capability to stare out into the room ahead of them. Adding a whistle to this moment, as it was almost certainly required, "Least the man knows how to Captain in style?"
Darth Irrej wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:02 pm
By happenstance, luck, or just plain old coincidence Lucinia, Riss, Red Blade, and Darth Irrej all arrive at the Captain’s wing at nearly the same time. The Dark Lord said, “Stand aside pirates I have a prior engagement with your nefarious master. Anger me at your own peril.”

The doors slid open with ease revealing a well appointed and finely decorated chamber with many women of varying species dressed in scandalous and alluring gowns and ensembles. Soft music played and there were tables lined with food and drink and a pleasant aroma.

The women look a bit surprised to see guests.
Lucinia sighed, rolling her eyes. Of course the captain had a harem.

Turning to Irrej, Luci smiled. "My lord, why don't you take command of the room, the way a Sith does! Let your perfidious pirate servants do the grunt work while you talk to them?" Luci gave a casual word towards the bevy of ladies.
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

"Ahem, yes... speak to these women of ill repute, yes... they shall be spoken to by me," he muttered grimly.

He gathered his dark and evil courage and moved to speak with the ladies.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Lucinia Malveaux

"Yes... do that, my lord." Lucinia smiled, her hand reaching up... no. She would ohohoho twice later.

Instead, giving Riss a significant look, she began to search the room. Somewhere would be the codes they needed surely...
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Perception check get a boost die from Jan and one from the Darth distraction.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss had an eye for ladies, men, theys , and thems- and apparently whatever else she needed notice..

Day 5, MA | Perception, Jerri Boost, Jan Boost, Player Destiny vs Hard: 2eP+1eA+2eB+3eD 4 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss found what she was looking pls with Advantage can pick up two more things.

OOC: Pick any two numbers, 1 through 5, for the two additional bits of info.
Riss

Post by Riss »

[OOC: option 1, and 3!]
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:38 pm
[OOC: option 1, and 3!]
She gets information about the Republic and something about a potential alliance between the Immortal and offworlders.

OOC: Challenge completed.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Gathering up a few things from the desk of the Captain himself, Riss takes one good glance around the room. Finding each of her companions in turn, but most notably Lucinia, "I got what we need. What about.." she says, and glances over toward the 'Darth.'

"Do we just leave him?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."