Vast plains of snow and ice, with little in the way of life.
Darth Irrej

Re: [Day 5 - MA] Hold onto your Butts

Post by Darth Irrej »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:31 pm
"Of course." Luci said, acknowledging both of them. Rapscallion knaves. She filed that away for bedroom talk with Jan later.

"A Jedi, you say?" She tilted her head curiously. "Well, as you say, we are all about the money. Please, tell me more." Lucinina smirked.
“She is not to be harmed, in fact she is to be pampered… to better, distract her from the agony of my perfidious revenge. It will be magnificent,” he said as he started to pace. “Now she has earned my ire by her exploits, and it has come time for the Empire to collect and save her, in a word, return her to her proper place.”

“My many diabolical and evil spies throughout the Republic noted she was headed this way on a mission of diplomacy with the White Maw but contact was lost. Through logical pontification and elucidation, I determined that you pirates would have the most intimate knowledge of her survival.”

“But I do not expect your malicious and deviant hearts to bend on mere words alone, no I have prepared a purse of one million credits for her, whole and safe. I will accept nothing less. Savvy?” he said.

“Surely you know something, Captain Luci of the White Maw piracy contingent.”
Sith Lord | Elegant | Refined | Masked | Envoy

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss was too much of a scamp to stay still for long, and with a quick little jaunt over to Red Blade she bumps him in the shoulder first. Giving him a teasy little smile as way of greeting and conversation. With that acknowledgment gained she winds up intentionally dropping something and going to pick it up. Before any watchful eyes returned to her, she was gone.

Day 5, MA | Stealth vs Hard: 1eP+2eA+3eD 1 success
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Darth Irrej wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:40 pm
“She is not to be harmed, in fact she is to be pampered… to better, distract her from the agony of my perfidious revenge. It will be magnificent,” he said as he started to pace. “Now she has earned my ire by her exploits, and it has come time for the Empire to collect and save her, in a word, return her to her proper place.”

“My many diabolical and evil spies throughout the Republic noted she was headed this way on a mission of diplomacy with the White Maw but contact was lost. Through logical pontification and elucidation, I determined that you pirates would have the most intimate knowledge of her survival.”

“But I do not expect your malicious and deviant hearts to bend on mere words alone, no I have prepared a purse of one million credits for her, whole and safe. I will accept nothing less. Savvy?” he said.

“Surely you know something, Captain Luci of the White Maw piracy contingent.”
"... I see." One eyebrow went up. Who even was this guy? Lucinia didn't recognize him...

Luci cleared her throat. "Yes. Well, you see, we did engage a Republic ship and forced it down. But I have it on good authority that many of them survived. We may be able to find her for you." Inwardly, Luci weighed the pros and cons of ACTUALLY selling a Jedi, not just part of her cover. If the Republic kicked up so much of a fuss over a mere non-Force Sensitive lieutenant...

She smiled again. "Please, describe her for me."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:44 pm
Riss was too much of a scamp to stay still for long, and with a quick little jaunt over to Red Blade she bumps him in the shoulder first. Giving him a teasy little smile as way of greeting and conversation. With that acknowledgment gained she winds up intentionally dropping something and going to pick it up. Before any watchful eyes returned to her, she was gone.

Day 5, MA | Stealth vs Hard: 1eP+2eA+3eD 1 success
Riss sneaks off and hears someone speaking with a smooth Imperial accent peaking softly, “Well Watcher-4 without guidance from home we should continue the mission, do not call me unless you have something of note to relay.”

“But.. but…”

“Cipher-5 out,” the voice responded. The voice seems to be coming from a security office and there is silence as she approaches.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:49 pm
"... I see." One eyebrow went up. Who even was this guy? Lucinia didn't recognize him...

Luci cleared her throat. "Yes. Well, you see, we did engage a Republic ship and forced it down. But I have it on good authority that many of them survived. We may be able to find her for you." Inwardly, Luci weighed the pros and cons of ACTUALLY selling a Jedi, not just part of her cover. If the Republic kicked up so much of a fuss over a mere non-Force Sensitive lieutenant...

She smiled again. "Please, describe her for me."
Darth Irrej replied, “Jedi master Layne Hoshin, the monster of Alderaan… a completely majestic woman in her own attractive but terrible way. You said the expedition remnants may have made it to the planet?”

“How fortuitous.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:08 pm
Riss sneaks off and hears someone speaking with a smooth Imperial accent peaking softly, “Well Watcher-4 without guidance from home we should continue the mission, do not call me unless you have something of note to relay.”

“But.. but…”

“Cipher-5 out,” the voice responded. The voice seems to be coming from a security office and there is silence as she approaches.
Imperial accents always had such an appeal, which was probably a source of way too much trouble in her past. Still, that accent being used brought a little bit of a benefit from how it grabbed her ear a little better than most. With some level of care she stops just before entering the security office. Breathing in a moment, calming those nerves, Riss comes around the corner with her hand hovering near her blaster and domineering presence granted. Not one to give any other potential individuals on this ship the chance to pick out immediately that she wasn't a pirate herself.

Potential ally or foe og the day, better not to leave trust an Imperial.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:16 pm
Imperial accents always had such an appeal, which was probably a source of way too much trouble in her past. Still, that accent being used brought a little bit of a benefit from how it grabbed her ear a little better than most. With some level of care she stops just before entering the security office. Breathing in a moment, calming those nerves, Riss comes around the corner with her hand hovering near her blaster and domineering presence granted. Not one to give any other potential individuals on this ship the chance to pick out immediately that she wasn't a pirate herself.

Potential ally or foe og the day, better not to leave trust an Imperial.
OOC: Vigilance or Perception at 3eC+2eD+1eS does not count towards the Challenge.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:22 pm
OOC: Vigilance or Perception at 3eC+2eD+1eS does not count towards the Challenge.
Riss made spotting things look good.

Day 5, MA | Perception, Works Like a Charm, vs Daunting (3 Challenge) + 1 Setback: 1eP+3eA+3eC+2eD+1eS 3 successes, 4 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:25 pm
Riss made spotting things look good.

Day 5, MA | Perception, Works Like a Charm, vs Daunting (3 Challenge) + 1 Setback: 1eP+3eA+3eC+2eD+1eS 3 successes, 4 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
It was an old fashioned Hutt cartel standoff, he had her dead to rights but she had him… Red Blade replied in his modulated voice, “Didn’t expect you to come sneaking off Countess.”

He did not lower his weapon, “So, how are we doing this?”
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:33 pm
Cynella shook her head, utterly resigned to their situation. Because she was so utterly suited to lifting crates, she didn't take it upon herself to slip away just yet...
One of the pirates shoves her and said, "Hey get to lugging stuff princess, we ain't paying you to stare at the nerfs."
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:34 pm
It was an old fashioned Hutt cartel standoff, he had her dead to rights but she had him… Red Blade replied in his modulated voice, “Didn’t expect you to come sneaking off Countess.”

He did not lower his weapon, “So, how are we doing this?”
Seeing who it was brought first the look of surprise nearly as fast as she drew, and Riss drew fast. Though the realization kicking in of everything that was happening only lead to a glower, "You know it's always the pretty ones, right? Knew you were too stupidly handsome for your own good," she says, her words having a cutting edge to them with just a little bit of adrenal enjoyment.

"How about you start by explaining what you're really after sith-pet," she says with a dangerous smirk. Drawing her other blaster with a flourish and speed, "Seems fair considering I've got two guns, mm?"

[For reference, Riss can draw as an incidental. So, she can draw as fast as I claim!]
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:35 pm
One of the pirates shoves her and said, "Hey get to lugging stuff princess, we ain't paying you to stare at the nerfs."
Jan, who until then had been sitting back basking in how fabulous Luci was and how she was definitely sort of helping to unload boxes, glances over.
It occurs to her that, if someone had done the same to her partner, there would be an accidental and sustained discharge of weaponry. Aurilie probably wasn't quite so likely to do the same...but just in case.

Padding over to the rude, crude criminal dude she lays a hand on his shoulder.
"You know, you're absolutely right. And you seem like a guy with his head on straight, guy who knows the value of things."
Dropping her voice conspiratorially.
"I cam across this old weapons cache down on the planet. And I bet someone like you could make real good use of it if they got first pick. There's just the small matter of my commission..."

Day 5 MA, Hold onto your butts, negotiation, hard, greased palms, destiny: 3eP+3eD 2 successes, 3 threat
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:42 pm
Seeing who it was brought first the look of surprise nearly as fast as she drew, and Riss drew fast. Though the realization kicking in of everything that was happening only lead to a glower, "You know it's always the pretty ones, right? Knew you were too stupidly handsome for your own good," she says, her words having a cutting edge to them with just a little bit of adrenal enjoyment.

"How about you start by explaining what you're really after sith-pet," she says with a dangerous smirk. Drawing her other blaster with a flourish and speed, "Seems fair considering I've got two guns, mm?"

[For reference, Riss can draw as an incidental. So, she can draw as fast as I claim!]
When she draws the second weapon, he pressed his against the nape of her neck speaking in Imperial, “I only need one, Riss Lanar.”

“Cipher-5, madam, and I am no Sith-pet. If it makes you feel any better my mission has nothing to do with sabotaging or hampering the Republic mission here. If you care about such things. I have been on the level, from a certain point of view.”
Lucinia Malveaux

Darth Irrej wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:10 pm
Darth Irrej replied, “Jedi master Layne Hoshin, the monster of Alderaan… a completely majestic woman in her own attractive but terrible way. You said the expedition remnants may have made it to the planet?”

“How fortuitous.”
"Layne Hoshin..." Luci echoed, her lips quirking. Inwardly, she could feel something rising up, a great and terrible ooohohohoho. I can't do it, not now, I have to control myself...

Delicately, Luci cleared her throat. "Very well. My crew and I will investigate this for you." She pursed her lips. "Are there any resources of yours that we might make use of? No doubt a Sith Lord such as yourself can be very... resourceful..." Mentally Luci winced, but she knew how much Sith liked to be blue-buttered up...
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:53 pm
"Layne Hoshin..." Luci echoed, her lips quirking. Inwardly, she could feel something rising up, a great and terrible ooohohohoho. I can't do it, not now, I have to control myself...

Delicately, Luci cleared her throat. "Very well. My crew and I will investigate this for you." She pursed her lips. "Are there any resources of yours that we might make use of? No doubt a Sith Lord such as yourself can be very... resourceful..." Mentally Luci winced, but she knew how much Sith liked to be blue-buttered up...
Darth Irrej laughed spreading his arms wide and then said, “My resources are vast and considerable, pirate. I shall purchase safe passage for my crew to this hovel you call Junk Town, bring her to me there with haste. I would speak with her directly before I exact my exacting and torturous revenge!”

He raised a fist and and cast his cloak back, “It shall be glorious! But surely someone as lowly and as scraggly as you appear wants simply coin or credit for your miserable troubles. You will be compensated for services rendered.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:47 pm
When she draws the second weapon, he pressed his against the nape of her neck speaking in Imperial, “I only need one, Riss Lanar.”

“Cipher-5, madam, and I am no Sith-pet. If it makes you feel any better my mission has nothing to do with sabotaging or hampering the Republic mission here. If you care about such things. I have been on the level, from a certain point of view.”
"Ooo, did I hit a soft spot? Cipher-5 ain't even a name, and I don't really care. No wonder you weren't shit in bed," she chuckles grimly. It was a lie but that was hardly the point. Finger starting to itch a bit she gives a little leeway and pulls her finger off the second blasters trigger. Tapping it twice with two fingers on the side as a somewhat less vocal signal she had. Still wasn't moving the first blaster though, that one was the good one.

"Had me with the sob story bit," she smiles, her teeth showing a little extra at the corner. Shaking her head a little at the thought. "Spy with the girl who got away and then died, it's a good one- seen it in a lotta vids. Good one there. So, how do you want this to go sith-pet?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:07 pm
"Ooo, did I hit a soft spot? Cipher-5 ain't even a name, and I don't really care. No wonder you weren't shit in bed," she chuckles grimly. It was a lie but that was hardly the point. Finger starting to itch a bit she gives a little leeway and pulls her finger off the second blasters trigger. Tapping it twice with two fingers on the side as a somewhat less vocal signal she had. Still wasn't moving the first blaster though, that one was the good one.

"Had me with the sob story bit," she smiles, her teeth showing a little extra at the corner. Shaking her head a little at the thought. "Spy with the girl who got away and then died, it's a good one- seen it in a lotta vids. Good one there. So, how do you want this to go sith-pet?"
"Business as usual?" he responded.
Lucinia Malveaux

Darth Irrej wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:58 pm
Darth Irrej laughed spreading his arms wide and then said, “My resources are vast and considerable, pirate. I shall purchase safe passage for my crew to this hovel you call Junk Town, bring her to me there with haste. I would speak with her directly before I exact my exacting and torturous revenge!”

He raised a fist and and cast his cloak back, “It shall be glorious! But surely someone as lowly and as scraggly as you appear wants simply coin or credit for your miserable troubles. You will be compensated for services rendered.”
"Of course. It shall be done, Lord Irrej." Luci said evenly. Watching him pose, she inclined her head, hiding the yawn she was stifling.

"Although..." Once more, Luci pursed her lips thoughtfully. "Actually, I'm a pirate with some ambition. I want to, ah, rise in the pirate ranks. Which would allow me to better serve you, of course." She smiled. "If you had something to help me get up on my fellows, well, I bet I could get this Jedi to you all the faster."
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:16 pm
"Of course. It shall be done, Lord Irrej." Luci said evenly. Watching him pose, she inclined her head, hiding the yawn she was stifling.

"Although..." Once more, Luci pursed her lips thoughtfully. "Actually, I'm a pirate with some ambition. I want to, ah, rise in the pirate ranks. Which would allow me to better serve you, of course." She smiled. "If you had something to help me get up on my fellows, well, I bet I could get this Jedi to you all the faster."
"Speak your mind, perfidious pirate," he said.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Lucinia Malveaux

Darth Irrej wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:19 pm
"Speak your mind, perfidious pirate," he said.
"If you could get me security access here, why, that would give me an edge. And I could get this Jedi of yours all the faster." Luci grinned.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:13 pm
"Business as usual?" he responded.
"You don't really trust me not to make a fuss that much, do you?" she chuckles.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:38 pm
"You don't really trust me not to make a fuss that much, do you?" she chuckles.
"It's that or I treat you like most loose ends," he responded in a cheery tone through the mask.
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:30 pm
"If you could get me security access here, why, that would give me an edge. And I could get this Jedi of yours all the faster." Luci grinned.
"Diabolical, nearly as cruel and evil as my own underlings... you have the makings of a rather insidious and backstabbing henchmen. I am also a visitor here, but perhaps I could use my exalted status to gain us access to restricted milieus?" he asked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:57 pm
"It's that or I treat you like most loose ends," he responded in a cheery tone through the mask.
Smacking her lips, "Cipher-5, really? Just so unattractive," she clicks her tongue against her teeth. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. "Alright," she spins her blaster around her finger and slides it into her holster. Running her palm along the back of it with some intent.

"Your play sith-pet," she says with an overly cheeky wink.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Lucinia Malveaux

Darth Irrej wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:00 pm
"Diabolical, nearly as cruel and evil as my own underlings... you have the makings of a rather insidious and backstabbing henchmen. I am also a visitor here, but perhaps I could use my exalted status to gain us access to restricted milieus?" he asked.
Well, this time, there was no containing it.

"Oooohohohohoho!" Lucinia laughed, one hand coming up to the corner of her mouth. "A fine idea, my lord. Use your power, and then we both shall benefit! And access the restricted milieus!" This Sith was clearly a dullard, just like... well, most of them, actually. A tool for her to use!