Vast plains of snow and ice, with little in the way of life.
Aurilie Alde

Re: [Day 5 - MA] Hold onto your Butts

Post by Aurilie Alde »

"Oh sorry, your royal highness," Aurilie snapped back as she heard some noise from the passengers, speaking her best Corellian accent. "Any more talk like that and you might find yourself floating home!"

Hm, missing the mark on my acting or too on the mark?
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Cynella pressed her lips together. Oh dear. Right, she's going for Corellian. Those damn kids always blamed in on our shipyard when they're the ones who pilot like a rabid monkey-lizard! She never quite relaxed during the ride over, though part of that was due to the damn corset.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The pirate's flagship filled their view, and they had clearance to land.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Riss

Post by Riss »

Before Aurilie might have chance to get on the comms Riss slips up to the front of the shop and gives the appropriate landing confirmations. Once the mic was dead she looks to Aurie over her shoulder, "Maybe just.. don't say anything if you can avoid it, yea?" she says carefully and with the slightest smile.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Jan eyes the flagship with interest through the window.
"I'm sure everyone will do well, we have a diverse range of talents, after all. Of course it goes without saying getting caught would be quite unpleasant, so let's just keep focused on why we're here."
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Perhaps it was then that Aurilie found herself getting too carried away with her particular role and supposed persona. She merely let out a heavy sigh and flicked a few switches before guiding the shuttle toward the ship now that they had clearance to land. Well, this should be the easy part at least. Everything else was going to get more difficult from here.
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

"The sooner we're done, the better." Cynella pursed her lips. "That being said, I am curious to the extent of their capabilities. They were certainly capable enough to place us in our current predicament."
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Captain Syrian

Post by Captain Syrian »

The ship lands on the pirate flagship and when the doors open waiting at the bottom is Captain Syrian. He is flanked by pirates eager to get their hands on the items packed on the shuttle. He gestured for them to come down and said, “Who is in charge here?”
Pirate King | Brilliant Tactician | White Maw | Naval Commander | Chiss

*Played by Dapper Dog
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Lucinia considered a few moments. She was in a group with three Alderaanian nobles, a director, and someone who called themselves Red Blade (ugh!). There might be some question as to who was in charge.

But there was only one Sith.

She stepped forward, smiling coolly. "I am. I trust there's no problem?"
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Captain Syrian

Post by Captain Syrian »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:55 am
Lucinia considered a few moments. She was in a group with three Alderaanian nobles, a director, and someone who called themselves Red Blade (ugh!). There might be some question as to who was in charge.

But there was only one Sith.

She stepped forward, smiling coolly. "I am. I trust there's no problem?"
"You follow me, I trust you represent the Immortal," he said turning on his heels and walking across the hangar area. "Keep up."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Lucinia Malveaux

"Indeed." Lucinia said, smiling blandly as she followed along. Actually, these pirate boots were quite comfortable. Perhaps she should get a pair...
Captain Syrian

Post by Captain Syrian »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:02 am
"Indeed." Lucinia said, smiling blandly as she followed along. Actually, these pirate boots were quite comfortable. Perhaps she should get a pair...
“I should say that I do not trust this Sith Lord, I have never trusted them. If you want my advice, say little and let them talk. They do enjoy hearing them selves’ blather on endlessly. Oh, and don’t mind their edginess, it makes them feel big to seem fearful,” he said.

“Just don’t kriff this up.”

He paused at the door to the observation cabin, “After you.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Lucinia Malveaux

Lucinia pressed her lips together at that. Well, this might be trouble.

On the other hand, one advantage to galivanting around the galaxy for a few years with Jan was that, well, maybe she could pretend to have turned pirate.

None of this showed on her cool, aristocratic features. "I see. Thank you. What a gentleman..." She said, stepping inside.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Deception check as per the Challenge rules, welcome to Phase 2.
Lucinia Malveaux

Lucinia wasn't a natural liar like some, but she was strong with the Dark Side. That would carry her through many challenges!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

D5MA, Deception hard: 2eA+4eF+3eD 2 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1 dark pip success, 2 advantage for net 1 success 2 advantage
Advantage to help get through this bit smoothly? Or help the others back at the docking bay
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

The door slid open and looking down at the Frozen world of Hoth was the dark lord of the Sith, he turned and said in a modulated voice, “Excellent, I was thinking you would have me wait forever. You should never keep a Dark Lord waiting.”

“Bad things could happen.”
Sith Lord | Elegant | Refined | Masked | Envoy

*Played by Dapper Dog
Lucinia Malveaux

Luci considered a moment. What would she expect from an underling in these circumstances? Combined with what Syrian had told her...

"Apologies, my lord. I await your will now." She genuflected, sorta. Something a pirate wouldn't be that great at either. Straightening, she considered saying more... but on the advice of the captain, decided against it.
Captain Syrian

Post by Captain Syrian »

"Apologies Darth Irrej, I am Captain Syrian, leader of this pirate fleet and this is... well she can introduce herself," he offered.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Meanwhile back at the Shuttle

"Alright you lot get this gear of the shuttle, you lot help out and then you can hit the cantina till your leader is ready to go. My boys will be watching you if you decide to get grabby. Now Kriffin' move it," she ordered.
Lucinia Malveaux

Captain Syrian wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:24 am
"Apologies Darth Irrej, I am Captain Syrian, leader of this pirate fleet and this is... well she can introduce herself," he offered.
"Captain Luci." Lucinia introduced herself with another little piraty genuflection.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss' finger was still half raised even after Lucinia walked away with the Chiss Captain. Found standing on her off foot. Nose wrinkling at the thought she shakes herself out of it somewhere in the middle of someone barking orders at them, and with little desire to create too much of a fuss over lifting crates found herself near one alongside Jan.

Looking from across the crate Riss shared her all too poignant thoughts of, "I really really hate Sith, and your friend?" she doesn't finish that assessment or statement but there's a little flame in the eye.

With every intent on getting the job done quick so they might gain a little more freedom of movement.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The crew get to work, grumbling, but not willing to anger the boss.

OOC: If one wishes to sneak away give me a Stealth check or to notice something a Perception check, challenge rules apply.
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:42 am
"Captain Luci." Lucinia introduced herself with another little piraty genuflection.
“If you can aid me in completing my mission, then the Sith Empire is prepared to reward you handsomely. A Jedi passed through this sector perhaps a month ago and I wish to find her and extract my revenge! Surely you rapscallion knaves have no compunction of revealing her whereabouts?” the dark lord said.

“The reward for her capture and return to my person is prodigious.”

Syrian is about to answer when the Bridge calls with an emergency and he he says to Captain Luci, "Handle this, I will be back."
Sith Lord | Elegant | Refined | Masked | Envoy

*Played by Dapper Dog
Lucinia Malveaux

"Of course." Luci said, acknowledging both of them. Rapscallion knaves. She filed that away for bedroom talk with Jan later.

"A Jedi, you say?" She tilted her head curiously. "Well, as you say, we are all about the money. Please, tell me more." Lucinina smirked.
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Cynella shook her head, utterly resigned to their situation. Because she was so utterly suited to lifting crates, she didn't take it upon herself to slip away just yet...