The lower levels have access to steam vents, which can be tapped for power but these do not provide as much heat and could be used for recreation.
Breela Po

Re: Steamy [LM6]

Post by Breela Po »

"I plan on doing for him, what I do for all like him when I come into contact with them. Liberate him." She said flatly. "That is where the Sith and Jedi differ." She shakes her head, "Do you really want to debate philosophical differences here, and now of all times?"
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"No, not really. I just can't stop being perplexed by how the Jedi think it is fine to let life degenerate into complacent entitlement. Inalienable right to this, inalienable right to that. Whereas freedom from hardship and ordeal is no freedom at all, but a more pernicious form of slavery." She shrugged. "But let's leave it a that. So it's all about extracting your son, blasters and sabres blazing, killing pirates on the way. And you're asking if I'd be killing those pirates along the tiger mother so that your son doesn't have to learn how to?"
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"There was a vain hope that you might possess a better nature. But no, that is most certainly NOT the plan. The plan is to bring the pirates to the negotiating table. Utilizing some methods that are more in line with the nature of someone such as yourself. No offense."

She scratches an itch absently, "I'm simply asking to coordinate, that my efforts don't kriff up the greater effort that aims to get us all off this rock."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr just laughed. "I've been meaning to try this bargaining with pirates thing. We'll see how it goes, but I think the window of opportunity there is very narrow. I'd advise you prepare for onslaught."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela narrows her eyes, "I see. I'm guessing you're way ahead of me on that front as well. Luckily I'm nothing if not flexible." She exhales softly, "I hope you take what I've said to heart. Oppose everything I stand for, hate me if you must. But at the end of the day we're still in the same miserable foxhole."

"Can I ask you something?"

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"To be clear, I am beyond hating the Republic and the Jedi. I've had my revenge on your corrupt elites, and I've moved on to better pursuits. In fact, these days some of my best friends fly your colours. But you have a question, go on."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Do you have someone, or something in your life that you'd willing give up everything for? No question, no debate?"

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Yes." The answer was short and decisive, requiring no thought at all.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Good." She smiled.

"Would you like to investigate the insects more," she asked, "or keep going?"

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Is there anything interesting to them?"

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela shrugs, "I'm following your lead."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Then there isn't. Unless this whole thing has been some weird interview to become my apprentice, I think we can go back. Nothing here."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela chuckled, "Would it please you if I called you master? It would certainly explain a great deal."

'Maybe Baes will want to come and take a look at the insects.' Breela muses absently.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Sorry to disappoint your cognitive Sithology models, but I draw zero enjoyment from empty platitudes. I am an emancipator at heart, and enjoy guiding the beaten, the broken and the scarred on the path to true liberty. As long as they are determined to do what it takes, of course. I have witnessed your anger and passion, even hatred, hence the thought. Which can only be a tentative one, given your, how my friend put it, stick insertion surgery all Jedi undergo."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Translation: no, there's no need, blah blah blah blah get mad already you damned cat. Which is good, because you're far to young and uninteresting for me to ever consider you a master of anything except self-obsession." Breela sighs, "Since we've gone back to philosophy against my will I'll simply say this: I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you when you were younger. I don't know the details but it was probably a harrowing experience to make you into what you are. I would offer you a shoulder to cry on but I rather suspect you've embraced the sado-masochistic life in lieu of hurting every moment of every day."

She pauses momentarily. "As for that stick? Had it removed ages ago, probably around the time you decided you wanted to be a bitch when you grew up."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Okay, boomer." Moyr laughed, incensed by none of what the Farghul had spewed. "Let's get back."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela shakes her head with a smirk.

/scene if nothing else

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

/scene!