OOC Chat and other things.
Jo'ren Rath

Re: D8 Organization

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jump. Jump now.

White Star crashes through the dome...
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Despite being dumb as heck, I'm going to send Cynella to the Tower. FOR THE REPUBLIC.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:11 pm
Maybe Baesal, Omandri, Bellious, Nudimsu, or Hacha for the Tower? It seems to need skills they can do? :)
I would have, but I was asleep at the time, so general event it is for me. Thanks for keeping me in mind. :)
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

There's also the Junk Town event.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

I am not sure I fit narratively in that one.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Nice work Tower Team 8-)
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

We could use medical attention during EA for our dearest Jan though.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

If someone makes a thread I can drop in, working atm and going to a friend's later but I'll roll sometime tonight
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

Kolto tank on the Rimma.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:57 pm
If someone makes a thread I can drop in, working atm and going to a friend's later but I'll roll sometime tonight
viewtopic.php?p=16000#p16000
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

I thought about getting another kolto tank for the base with the 6,000 credits from the Jawa Haggling thread
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

I decided on doing Med Bay since it'd be MEGA crowded on the Rimma with a bunch of random people looking to heal from LM combats.

https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=805