OOC Chat and other things.
Omandri Rist

Re: D8 Organization

Post by Omandri Rist »

Happy to help with anything. Close quarters combat and can do medicine in the field. Also happy to back up Luth if she needs it.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Looking at the events I'm torn between tower, queen's man and saving the Ortolans again. So many good choices :O
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Okay, I'm happy with the Tower or the ortolan village.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

I can go with Tower, Ortolan, or Queen's Man. :)
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Do we have a techie on the tower yet? I have 1eP + 5eA or better on most rolls there to get us in place and Hacha has some combat teeth.
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

We do need one combat/Brawn heavy for the tower, for sure
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Looks like I want to be at Queen's man - Thread afterall? Can I be at the tower, and in that one?

Definitely want people with reflect or heavy weapons or something at the powerstation
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Maybe we each pick one event thread to join and then see?
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

I want to be at the base helping people, doesn't sound like a lot of people are jumping in there, but it's going to need lots of rolls to hit those successes.

That being said, we probably want Pipka at the power station with the walker, definitely his cup of tea.

(edit) Or we leave the base to Layne to solo and be the Biggest Damn Hero of them all. All the redemptions.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Pipka wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:52 pm
I want to be at the base helping people, doesn't sound like a lot of people are jumping in there, but it's going to need lots of rolls to hit those successes.

That being said, we probably want Pipka at the power station with the walker, definitely his cup of tea.

(edit) Or we leave the base to Layne to solo and be the Biggest Damn Hero of them all. All the redemptions.
The base is open for all players I think
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

I'll be at the base to hopefully generate some points.
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Hacha Tsuko wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:54 pm
Pipka wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:52 pm

The base is open for all players I think
Yeah, but it's happening at the same time, so need active people to get in there and save the day.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

For what it's worth, regarding the tower.

Coordination 3eA+2eP
Perception 1eA+2eP+1eB+2eF
Stealth 4eA+1eP
Survival 3eP+1eB
Vigilance 2eP+1eB+2eF
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:50 pm
Maybe we each pick one event thread to join and then see?
There, I've got a place holder for the 'talks'.

I'll wait a bit and see who ends up in the other threads
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Ahh ok. Tower needs combat oriented folks. I'm dead weight there
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

So, the main event that everyone has to do if they aren't elsewhere, runs off successes. I am going to participate there and go for battle meditation to help accumulate successes.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

I'm not terrible at dealing with minions because my primary weapon uses Blast, so I can do the Ortolan one if these are no more takers
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

I expect that Jo'ren will head to the tower given the need for combat plus my wee buddy Bizi is there.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

I am decent at combat. I can basically go invisible, do decent damage at long range with some pierce, and move to another spot to throw off any potential attack

At close range, I have a special weapon for that will make people regret getting into close range to me with a breach attack and a chance for concussive.

So a few good skills (coordinate, stealthy, etc) as well.

Downside is I am squish. Soak is 3, and I only have 15 wounds.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Katarzyna Panteer

Currently trying to figure out where to go :D
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Luci has a low soak, but she could very easily yeet that walker at the other combatants with her high levels of Move.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Lonely sith and director seek high-int combat character for a late morning of wild fun at tower of pain.
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jan Melmoar wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:57 pm
Lonely sith and director seek high-int combat character for a late morning of wild fun at tower of pain.
Ability to pun freely about self-detonation a plus.

Katarzyna Panteer

Maybe Baesal, Omandri, Bellious, Nudimsu, or Hacha for the Tower? It seems to need skills they can do? :)

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

If none of the above jump in, I can.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks