OOC Chat and other things.
Tethys Carrack

Re: D8 Organization

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Tethys did promise she could recommend an attorney. :lol:
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

I need to see the events to decide where I fit both narratively and with the dice set. I will probably be primarily involved in getting the relay free operation, since that has been the point of my rp in session 2 and last downtime goal. She would also like to see Syrian dead, but this is not on top of her agenda.

Baras is not Moyr's priority as she is beyond kicking around at his level. She will be there if Syl asks her to be there. Things we do for love.

As far as Zakuul stuff being directly shovelled on us is concerned, this violates Moyr's core principles so she may be in the opposing team against Valindex or however it is playing out.

I think I have made myself useful in fights with the last xp spending but still far from a tank.
Last edited by Darth Bellious on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

I'll reiterate that I'd like to be at the power station. Not sure what's gonna be happening there but I think that's where Bree wants to go.

But really I've got a close quarters combat centric character. That's what she does and she does it really well. So let me know where the fighting is gonna be suited for that and that's where she'll go.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

I have no moral qualms about an assassination or surprised ranged attack. If my friends say it needs to get done, I'll do my best to get it done. If we go in for a personal confrontation and you don't think you would invite Pipka IC, he can notice somethings off and tag along for moral support or kind of trail behind to jump in if needed.

That being said, as for usefulness, I'm probably best utilized against vehicles if that is a factor in any of the situations.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

Have seen much zoom and pew.

Expecting to fall into the 'everyone else' category, but if anyone needs a wheel man I'm available.
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

I really do want to be there for the Baras stuff for the sake of closure. I just hope we can do it in a way that doesn't leave Layne without her weapons/armor because of angry Thy upset about the outright intent to go assassinate him. As I said, she's not going there with the intent of murdering anyone, so I'm crossing my fingers.

If that's impossible, I'd like to throw her into one of the other fights, which presumably Thy would be more amenable to letting her have her weapons and armor for since that's less 'let's go murder someone' and more 'all hands on deck'. I'm really getting anxious OOC about not getting into any fights whatsoever with the character that's entirely built for them.
Last edited by Layne Hoshin on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Although I just remembered Hacha is rigging up base defenses to the Turtle's targeting computer, if that comes into play I may be needed back at the base doing the pew pew there.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:17 pm
I really do want to be there for the Baras stuff for the sake of closure. I just hope we can do it in a way that doesn't leave Layne without her weapons/armor because of angry Thy. As I said though, she's not going there with the intent of murdering anyone, so I'm crossing my fingers.

If that's impossible, I'd like to throw her into one of the other fights, which presumably Thy would be more amenable to letting her have her weapons and armor for since that's less 'let's go murder someone' and more 'all hands on deck'. I'm really getting anxious OOC about not getting into any fights whatsoever with the character that's entirely built for them.
For the moment, the way we seem to have it figured out is that it's basically gonna be a break up. Luth is leaving Baras and the Sith and calling him out on stuff, and needs backup to do it in case there's a freakout. I dunno if violence will happen, but... you know, Sith. There may come some closure for that regardless. If you'd rather go somewhere with more fite, that is also cool. :)

There's also D9!
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:27 pm
For the moment, the way we seem to have it figured out is that it's basically gonna be a break up. Luth is leaving Baras and the Sith and calling him out on stuff, and needs backup to do it in case there's a freakout. I dunno if violence will happen, but... you know, Sith. There may come some closure for that regardless. If you'd rather go somewhere with more fite, that is also cool. :)

There's also D9!
It depends on what mom says I guess. :?
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

I sneak, I fly, I drink caf.

Wherever that puts me.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Mother Thy is backed up by other masters. 😅 (at least one)
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

I'll join any event that needs another body or if someone specifically wants Galen present.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Nudimsu wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:31 pm
I sneak, I fly, I drink caf.

Wherever that puts me.
What are you going to fly when the Turtle is wired into Echo Base? Is the Rabbit ready to make it's combat debut? It doesn't have guns, but we can do the harness thing and strap Pipka to the outside vis a vis Fury Road. That's a promising new avatar to post.
description
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

He'll fly the base.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

I think my WOIFE might be busy for foights. Would probably tag along where she goes.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:44 pm
He'll fly the base.

Damn right I will.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Noice. I approve of Macross reference.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:06 pm
Noice. I approve of Macross reference.
Pirates will never expect the missile spam.

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Maybe... but you should also know that the ace pilots always laugh off those glorious missile spams :lol:
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

I have a feeling I'll be needed at Junktown
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

I prefer fighting, but I can be support. Just with lightsaber 3eP+1eA+3eF or 3eP+3eA... But, I don't have much in the way of parry or deflect, just def 4, 6 soak.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

So, to keep things organized, let me write out what I've gathered:
  • Destruction of the Ortolan Plant Attack - LM (4 people) {Breela, ?, ?, ?]
  • Attack on Tower - LM (3 people) [Jo'ren, Kat, ?]
  • [Redacted] - MA (Mandatory if not in another event) [Everyone not otherwise ocupado]
  • Friendly Chat with Baras and Friends - MA (4 people) [Luth, Syl, Tethys, ?]
  • Confrontation at Junk City - MA (4 people) [Dur, ?, ?, ?]
Lemme know if I missed anyone
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

So I am up for helping out wherever I can. I'm pretty sure by this point most PCs are aware that Zeno is glad to swing a lightsaber at things. I'm probably not best at any individual thing, but I am relatively flexible.

Can pilot, can combat, can do some force tricks, can meditate and I have 2 power bases available.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

I am mostly just a technician and a glass canon in combat
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Riss

Post by Riss »

I can perhaps help with the tower if no other is interested, I think.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."