OOC Chat and other things.
Baesal Zyn

Re: Wampa Whompin'

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Or we are the hunted!
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

We could be all tacticool and set up some fall back positions and cover fire.

If it doesn't want to leave it's lair, go in and take some shots and retreat, rinse and repeat. Maybe first time in, before we anger it, see if Baesal can slice it.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

I would say send it and I can shoot 6 missiles into the cave, but I feel like that would just cause a cave in and we won't know what happened until it shows up at the base in the middle of the night.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:17 am
Or we are the hunted!
You should get two boosts, one left from me and one from Aurilie. I meant to say 2 boosts to next roller, not two advantages.
description
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

nice!
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Jan Melmoar wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:14 pm
snip
Galen had passed a boost to next roll, and you were after him.
description
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

how many boost did I get?
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Does anyone have any particular plans or end goals for the wampa and the facility? It is Czerka property Jan.

If not, Pipka may try to befriend the mekawampa/system admin and show it how to trust again. Otherwise, I'll go with the flow, praise the Big Green Fish.
description
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

I was going to suggest some way to stay in contact with it, if only to monitor it. But, I defer to the Czerka of it all.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Jan's happy to let it stay sealed (or semi-sealed) for a while, although also deeply saddened she won't be able to test out her new gun yet. Also happy to remain in contact with the thing should she ever need to leverage it in the future.
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Going to put in a call to the system admin/mekawampa D7 from the Turtle, let me know if you want in and what timeslot works for you/don't work.
description
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

That's nice, Appart for the events and EM I am free
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

description