OOC Chat and other things.
Garth Thul

Day 5 - she flies now Planning

Post by Garth Thul »

Nudi has generously volunteered the Turtle.

Anyone want to join the crew? Or volunteer a second ship?
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Pipka

Re: Day 5 - she flies now Planning

Post by Pipka »

I will most likely be offering my gunnery skills to the mix.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Though, if there is no scheduling conflict, I will happily take the helm...assuming I am not not too injured or whatever.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Jan's off doing crime stuff, but if for whatever reason there aren't enough players to fill all the events (and time slots permitting) Jan can contribute either a big ship of her own or a large gunnery pool.
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

I'll plan for it, assuming there is need for mechanics
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

Ok, I guess I can do this thread if I'm in the Break on Through thread, being another time slot. I have a stock Dynamic-class Freighter and Piloting - 1eP+2eA+3eF.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Zayne Rist wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:40 pm
Ok, I guess I can do this thread if I'm in the Break on Through thread, being another time slot. I have a stock Dynamic-class Freighter and Piloting - 1eP+2eA+3eF.
If you're interested, Zayne, Jan's cruiser needs a qualified pilot. If nobody who hasn't had a chance to participate in another event Day 5 has a ship they want to bring, maybe combining our powers could be one option?
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

I don't think this counts as a challenge, but I'm waiting for Dapper to verify. I may want to jump into the heist thread too and cause some mayhem.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

If anyone wants to jump on The Bottom Line for some ship combat, feel free. If not, Jan will simply perform all the rolls necessary 8-)
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Pipka wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:44 pm
I don't think this counts as a challenge, but I'm waiting for Dapper to verify. I may want to jump into the heist thread too and cause some mayhem.
Heist is locked now, sadly.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

It's good they got enough people for the heist. Sadly, they will be missing out on the obvious, "Aren't you a little short for a pirate?" line, at least for now.
description
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

Pipka wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:47 am
It's good they got enough people for the heist. Sadly, they will be missing out on the obvious, "Aren't you a little short for a pirate?" line, at least for now.
Just be glad the Turtle doesn't have torpedo tubes...at least I don't think it does.

Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Garth Thul wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:05 am
Pipka wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:47 am
Just be glad the Turtle doesn't have torpedo tubes...at least I don't think it does.
No. Something to invest in.

Please note, that If you feel like you cannot do anything because you do not have the typical piloting skills, like Piloting and Gunnery, you would be wrong. If you are someone who is good in Mechanics, Leadership, Discipline, Computers, Vigilance, Athletics, and Perception, you can meaningfully contribute. The beauty of this system is that everyone can do something.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

If you need a other body I can join though my posting is irregular

I have 4p+1a+2F on mechanics, 3p+2A+1b on computers, 2p+2a on discipline
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:42 am
If you need a other body I can join though my posting is irregular

I have 4p+1a+2F on mechanics, 3p+2A+1b on computers, 2p+2a on discipline
That's fine, just leave some ghosting instructions. Just roll your init here: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=10309#p10309

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Players go first.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

As much as I would love to give Vaylin a bad day, as we can't actually kill her, and Pip is possibly the only one who can hit her, I would rather he try to clip the pirate captain first.
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Jan will have some big hits too.

Since we have two PC slots, then a block of npcs, should pilots go first for defensive positioning and whatnot? Then we shoot back during our PC block?
description
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

I'd be more than happy to start setting up defenses.

Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Jan's best as a gunner (and it wouldn't be super efficient for her to start sniping this far out with a turret) so she'll wait until a better late in the round for them to close with us!
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Is Baesal doing any flying or just mechanics?

If not, would you want an NPC pilot to do any kind of maneuvering or positioning before NPCs turns?
description
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

I can have one of the NPCs try something then, since we're silhouette 5 a lot of the basic maneuvers aren't available.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Well if there is nothing special, does Pip want to do the honors?
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Looks like The Bottom Line tried some fire discipline. But Red Shirt is no Durasay. This will give the NPCs a chance to get closer and create that 'target rich environment' Pipka enjoys so much.
description
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

Just remember all our shots are upgraded difficulty.

I figure with PC dice pools it shouldn't be a big problem though.