OOC Chat and other things.
Cynella Alde

Re: Day 5 - Operation Junk Town

Post by Cynella Alde »

Aurilie Alde wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:29 am
If they're all happening at the same time, Aurilie is going where Riss is going...which will be the Miss Calculation plot?
I can follow... MY WOIFE. But in general, I'm happy to just fill in wherever.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

So, since Jub'lub is already in the slave camp, can I be a source of subterfuge or something?
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

I can join whatever may need a extra hand.

But i'll also be fairly busy with work til friday. So I don't mind if everyhing fills without me being needed.
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Riss

Post by Riss »

I will, of course, be working with my new favorite robot companion, mercenary boi, princely friend, and apparently maybe her WOIFE??
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

I think the shooty shootiest of them all director was also involved?
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Riss

Post by Riss »

Sorry, not all of those on that line are PC's. Just was citing the folk that Riss has connection to involved in the plot line xD

I do look forward to interacting some/more with the other PC's partaking!
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

Probably looking at vehicles, but if y'all want an unaligned LS force user I won't say no. 😀
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Garth Thul wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:03 pm
Probably looking at vehicles, but if y'all want an unaligned LS force user I won't say no. 😀
We're gonna have the Turtle Hothified soon, hopefully, and I may be needed to help with slave stuff.

If you want, you can take her. Just, uh, take good care of her.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

I'm eyeing the event to hold off Vaylin, and feel my character would fit well there.

Kat can Parry damage good (which helps against Breach), can also give +1B (or +2B if within Engaged range) to party members' Perception and Vigilance rolls (Heightened Awareness talent), and can use Circle of Shelter to use Parry on other folks as well. Also got Enhance for Athletics, Resilience and Coordination.

But I'm fine with wherever there's a spot. :)
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Because of all the various reasons and what not, I'm just going to let other people decide where they want Layne to be for any of this. My skill/failure set is well known by now. :?
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

Nudimsu wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:26 pm
Garth Thul wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:03 pm
We're gonna have the Turtle Hothified soon, hopefully, and I may be needed to help with slave stuff.

If you want, you can take her. Just, uh, take good care of her.
Generous offer, and probably the smarter choice, but Garth's a ride or die kinda guy.
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

So unless people have prior stuff with it, I think Cynella will be doing crime stuff. How dreadful! Willing to fill in elsewhere though.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Also very happy to help delay (or whatever), but I am doing news stuff on Thursday for my dino dig.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:39 pm
Also very happy to help delay (or whatever), but I am doing news stuff on Thursday for my dino dig.
Just give them a flex for the cameras, that ought to do the trick. :D
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Flexosaurus rex
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.