OOC Chat and other things.
Dapper Dog

Day 5 - Operation Junk Town

Post by Dapper Dog »

Just a heads up, I am going to be combining two threads into a Day 5 event-a-thon. Feel free to use this for planning.

Nathema Force Stuff: This will require four players at least 1 Force user attuned to the light and another to the Dark, if you have to spend strain to use dark pips you are light and vice versa. This will probably have a high chance of bad things happening. Full disclosure.

Vehicle Combat: Some fighting over the snows for up to two vehicles, there will be shenanigans.

Free the Slaves: This will have a Challenge and a combat, so there is that, though probably not in the same thread. Combat will be up to three people and the Challenge will be at 3 people as well.

Unrelated Event: Miss Calculation subplot continued with their own side event, which will be happening roughly the same time, so choices will have to be made. This Challenge will be for up to 4 people involved with that arc.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aphr Ahaya

Re: Day 5 - Operation Junk Town

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

I volunteer as a DS user on Nathema Force Stuff - Aphrs been involved since very early on and would want to see this through to completion
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

I do want to join in on the force stuff in some fashion even if it's just on the sidelines; or otherwise freeing the slaves. But I'm not sure how much leeway Layne has really to get into any of that.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

I’ll put myself down as someone enthusiastic about the dangerous Force shenanigans for similar reasons as Aphr. Tethys is very light side in mechanical terms. (I mean, by intent, also in RP terms! But the question was about mechanics. If we get any kind of benefit for stacking Paragons on either side… XD)
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Being a paragon won't have an effect on the mechanics.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:35 am
I do want to join in on the force stuff in some fashion even if it's just on the sidelines; or otherwise freeing the slaves. But I'm not sure how much leeway Layne has really to get into any of that.
She won't have access to her weapons but freeing the slaves might be a great way to start building trust again.
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Looks like Jan will be lining up for the Miss Calculation plot.
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:48 am
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:35 am
She won't have access to her weapons but freeing the slaves might be a great way to start building trust again.
Aside from that, is there anyway for Layne to be involved on the sidelines with the nathema stuff? I feel like she'd have some things to say on it. Feels and what not.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

I would like to represent the light as well.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

I can help in vehicle combat. The Rabbit doesn't have guns, equipped, but I've got a nice little arsenal I can shoot with from within.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

I would like to join the Nathema Force Stuff first, Free the Slaves combat is 2nd choose. Shadows do not fear death in pursuit of darkness.
Last edited by Zayne Rist on Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Obviously Breela will be in the combat portion of the Slaves one :D
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Interested in Nathema-plot, but I'm fine with letting others have their turn in the spotlight for the main stuff there. :)

I can be on the sidelines for Nathema, or help out with the others if there's a need.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

I remember Luth wanting to be involved in the Nathema Force part, and that would mean 2 dark and 2 light (so balanced!)
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Freeing the slaves...if I can
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

I'd take part in something!

Although Lucinia really thinks the slaves should free themselves if they want to be freed...
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

If they're all happening at the same time, Aurilie is going where Riss is going...which will be the Miss Calculation plot?
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

I'll be down for combat for the slaves
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

I can aid in Free the slaves combat. Physicslly I can tank quite a bit, and can also do Field Commander for out of turn maneuvers for the team

Vehicle combat I am decent at co-piloting, and definitely good for Fire Discipline actions on a vessel.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

I can do combat only as a tank who takes the blows but has little to dish out, unless I can scrounge up a training stick somehow >.>

Would probably be better for combat than challenge tho; as there's a good chance I will produce two automatic despairs on any roll i'd make for that.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

I raised hand on the Nathema thing in Senya thread. Have thread chain and background considerations if that matters.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

I think everyone has chains and background leading to this in one way or another. :)
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=412

Do me a favor and come back to here for the Slaves coordination.
Last edited by Breela Po on Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

I will add the Challenge will be more with freeing the slaves and be "stealth" based and the combat just happens to be at the location or near it but not like specifically tied to the slave rescue, slave adjacent really.
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:44 am
I remember Luth wanting to be involved in the Nathema Force part, and that would mean 2 dark and 2 light (so balanced!)
Clearing a couple things up with Dapper before I confirm, but yes, Luth would VERY much like to join... though she has somewhat sub-par stats depending on what needs to be done.

Addition via edit: Worst case, she gets to do sniper stuff, which is fun. XD
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet