OOC Chat and other things.
Dapper Dog

Re: D3 Icy Wastes Exploration Group

Post by Dapper Dog »

She did there are five slots for PCs, so just Baes then the droid, and yes due to solo I often give the big bad two turns or it dies in like two rounds.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Makes sense!

And it also makes sense that I can't count. :oops:

So Baes is up, then droid, then PC#1, then droid again
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:28 am
She did there are five slots for PCs, so just Baes then the droid, and yes due to solo I often give the big bad two turns or it dies in like two rounds.
I suppose the Ionsaber can't disable the entire thing on activation but can it disable certain components?
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

It does whatever Ion does to robots and ships.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

That's strain damage instead of Wounds, right?

---

So currently here's our status, correct me if I'm wrong:

Tethys: at the PC starting point, Medium from the droid
Galen: at the PC starting point, Medium from the Droid, presumably Short from Tethys, some kind of cover?
Hacha: at the ship, Medium from the PC starting point, ?? from the droid (at least Medium, maybe Long?)
Moyr: Short from droid, short from Galen, Tethys, Baes. Stealthed.
Baes: Short from droid, short from Galen, Tethys, Moyr. Not stealthed.

Droid: where it started, short from Moyr (stealth) and Baes, Medium from Tethys and Galen(cover), Med/Long from Hacha?
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Sounds correct.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal's Ionsaber: Loses breach,stun damage but with 2 advantage or a triumph it automatically disables a droid/tech. Can Sunder lightsabers. Red crystal turned orange: ilum quality crit 1, damage+1
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Ah okay Baes is at Short.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

So, we're at the top of the order and Baes is down. Who wants to go?
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:55 pm
So, we're at the top of the order and Baes is down. Who wants to go?
Galen, you wanna shoot again before anyone is Engaged with it? Although if it's Silhouette 3, I wonder if you still need to worry about the engaged ally penalty for ranged attacks. At that point it's, like, the size of a garbage truck, right?

I need my full turn to get in and attack, but might be able to stim Baes next round if someone else hasn't by then.

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

I'll flip a destiny on my turn to try to meddle with techie BS, maybe think of something to do.

Running down idea lists:
-Turn on the lights to full blast to screw with the holographic camo
-Do a version of Slice the Enemy, try to rack up strain on it if people are about to ion it
-cut the connection
-change our identification from yellow parallel to green or gold

Or, you know, grab the gun out of the back seat prep it and then charge in and fire from Medium next turn
Last edited by Hacha Tsuko on Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Sure

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Hacha Tsuko wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:17 pm
I'll flip a destiny on my turn to try to meddle with techie BS, maybe think of something to do.

Running down idea lists:
-Turn on the lights to full blast to screw with the holographic camo
-Do a version of Slice the Enemy, try to rack up strain on it if people are about to ion it
-cut the connection
-change our identification from yellow parallel to green or gold

Or, you know, grab the gun out of the back seat prep it and then charge in and fire from Medium next turn
Any of these seem fun especially the last one.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

I mean, if the last one sounds fun I like that idea! Let's change our status to this thing's masters!
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Daunting Computers check, flip a destiny.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

If you want to move the froid there is a massive claw to do it on the Side of my truck
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Two points there...

One, the droid is Silhouette 3. Can we even move it with what we've got?

Two, am I right that 'white secant' probably means something will try to kill us if we steal it? :lol:

I am beyond happy to also have this conversation IC with full hilarious effect. Just wanted to throw those considerations out there for what may ultimately be possible.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

It's far too big for the ship to carry.

And yes that is a warning.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Like I said, still happy to RP the comic relief argument about it if you guys want. :D

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Nooooooo!
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Wanted to make sure the others on the ship saw Tethys's question. It was right before the General's call so it may have got lost in the shuffle:
Tethys Carrack wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:29 pm
[snip]

She peers out the viewport at the downed hulk one last time. After a moment she adds, less testily, "Have any of you ever heard of a species called... maybe Gree? Or any other sentient species you can think of that have gray or earth-colored skin, upright-standing but quite squat in shape, tentacles for upper limbs? Somewhat flat faces, deep-set eyes. And not much hair, if any." She does the best she can to describe the very brief glimpse she'd had on the comm yesterday before it cut off.
I have no idea if this will ring any bells for the other characters, very possibly not. But in the cause of full info-sharing, I didn't want to hoard that unnecessarily. So your characters have heard the name "gree" and a loose visual description.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

I could roll Lore for gree if DD agrees
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Better check with him before day change if you want to? Otherwise, at least now you've heard the name before and such.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Sure daunting lore check.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »