OOC Chat and other things.
Hacha Tsuko

D3 Icy Wastes Exploration Group

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

C5 has given a lead on a location out in the Icy Wastes, but not at a specific location so we will have to search for it. I'm interested in figuring this out, but I assume that it's something that an explorer group and/or people with gear to brave the environment would tackle together.

Is there interest?
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Remmington Balmung

Re: D3 Icy Wastes Exploration Group

Post by Remmington Balmung »

I have some interest though I am supposed to go to Junktown with some people. Not sure when that is happening. If I have time, I'll join in. As long as this isn't an Opportunity. Are we walking the whole way or do we have a ride somewhere?
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

You have the location, so no searching it's just in the frozen sea.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

OK, so we know the location, it's in the Frozen Sea but there is no set location at this point.

Should we just tag that we are looking for it, and place a link in GM questions when we get started?
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

I am in
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:50 pm
I have some interest though I am supposed to go to Junktown with some people. Not sure when that is happening. If I have time, I'll join in. As long as this isn't an Opportunity. Are we walking the whole way or do we have a ride somewhere?
Baesal has a Hoth proofed truck, so if she is going we have a ride. This isn't an opportunity (as best I know) so I don't think there is a limit.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Just make a thread in the Frozen Sea when you are ready to explore it.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

OK. Due to timeline, we would need to aim for LA and beyond. I am currently free for all of it, but let me know if there is something you cannot make or would have to be back for.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Since I've been in the thread I want to act on it too. I am free EE-ME. My ship is Hoth-proof.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

If you all would like another, I'd be interested.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

I'm down for EE, and so far we are 2 Jedi, 2 Sith and one neutral. All in balance!
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Oh, I may have to hit up Junktown in EE. So I guess I can't make it. You guys have fun and don't freeze out there. :D
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Sounds like you need one more neutral for balance.

But I am headed to Junktown in the evening. I've got to see a man about... *Looks at cue cards* some credils.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

So, is this a go? And in what ship?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Damn Breela. Ruining my Gree fun.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

i'd be intrested in exploring if needed.

Let me know
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

I know Baesal was interested I wanted to give the chance to see if EE is clear
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

yup, it is
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Cool. I'm busy ATM but if someone wants to start a thread in the wastes go ahead
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

How many did you guys want in the group?
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

4-5? We are at 3 now

More broadly I'm a squishy tech. I can use someone tough and someone perceptive and extra is always welcome
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

I’d like to come since I helped with the droid. I’m reasonably smart and fighty?

I have EE and LE and the night slots, but am already committed to an opportunity ME
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

EE is when it is. Thread is up there!

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Thank you!

As you can probably tell, I was out most of the day and am just belatedly scrambling to catch up on all the stuff that's happened :?
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."