OOC Chat and other things.
Dapper Dog

Re: GM Questions

Post by Dapper Dog »

Pipka wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:02 am
Can we use obligation to get a ground vehicle?
Yes.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Fyi, a character sheet when you have time! viewforum.php?f=63
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

will there be some downtime during this game?
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:46 pm
will there be some downtime during this game?
Like between sessions or in general.

The game will take place over more time than nine/ten days, with time gaps between sessions.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

In the case of landing in the wastes, can the Seek force power be used to find the way or aid an another way?
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:46 pm
In the case of landing in the wastes, can the Seek force power be used to find the way or aid an another way?
I guess it can help but you have a beacon, you know where to go, just have to endure the blizzard and the terrain.

This is why everyone can be there by Late Afternoon.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

If we crash but we have a land vehicle on board. Can we use that to travel or is the cold too intense?
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:53 pm
If we crash but we have a land vehicle on board. Can we use that to travel or is the cold too intense?
Sure it won't improve speed much. But it could allow you to carry any large gear.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Anything from Advantages if we crash? For what it's worth with my team we have 5 total.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:04 pm
Anything from Advantages if we crash? For what it's worth with my team we have 5 total.
You can use them to reduce wounds I suppose 1 person can use 2 advantage to reduce wounds taken by 1. Any additional can get a boost die any roll while lost I guess.
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Uhm! How about for Triumphs and Despairs for Resilience/Coordination?
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Aurilie Alde wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:21 pm
Uhm! How about for Triumphs and Despairs for Resilience/Coordination?
I kind of need to see the roll, and what it is for, as it should all be in context.
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Day 1, Early Morning, Valiant Sacrifice, Crash! with Coordination: 2 free Boost. 1 Upgrade difficulty from DD: 1eP+3eA+2eB+2eD+1eC 2 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Here for reference!
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Aurilie Alde wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:33 pm
Day 1, Early Morning, Valiant Sacrifice, Crash! with Coordination: 2 free Boost. 1 Upgrade difficulty from DD: 1eP+3eA+2eB+2eD+1eC 2 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph

Here for reference!
You can use the Triumph to save someone else from taking damage I suppose? Otherwise open to suggestions.
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Forager (5xp): Remove up to ■ ■ from skill checks to find food, water, or shelter. Survival checks to forage take half the time.
Would this help in the Lost and Found roll? I assume Echo Base *is* shelter!

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Aurilie Alde wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:56 pm
Forager (5xp): Remove up to ■ ■ from skill checks to find food, water, or shelter. Survival checks to forage take half the time.
Would this help in the Lost and Found roll? I assume Echo Base *is* shelter!
Sure why not.
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Thank you!

Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:40 pm
Aurilie Alde wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:33 pm

Here for reference!
You can use the Triumph to save someone else from taking damage I suppose? Otherwise open to suggestions.
Just to clarify, would this negate the Critical to the person as well, or just the wounds suffered?
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

You can't taker a critical if you don't suffer wounds.
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

viewtopic.php?p=2288#p2288

Questions/attention here
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

It says it take 500 credits to repair 1 hull dmg. If we have something that lets us fix more is it like 500 still to repair 2 hull dmg if we have the talent. Or still 1k to repair the 2?
The latter, you just save time fixing multiple hull points in a single repair.

Under Dmg Control to fix System Strain. May we do that during the Event thread? Or will that need to be done in a different thread after we land?

I guess I should ask if we are able to do repairs in the hangar at the moment first.
Last edited by Remmington Balmung on Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Can allies and NPC crew spend Destiny? :?
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."