OOC Chat and other things.
Darth Bellious

Re: GM Questions

Post by Darth Bellious »

In Opportunities, skill diversity is required per team or per player?

Is there any known target for successes for Opportunities?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Diversity is good for the team, I am not sure what the second question means there are rules outlining opportunities here: viewtopic.php?p=180#p180
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Ok, I see it now, 5/7 skills successfully. So it means 7 need to be done or if 5 are already successful, we're good?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Riss

Post by Riss »

For fluffy choice purposes:

Seeing that Junktown currently seems to be in our purview of potential locations. Does the base have transportation settled for moving across distances more carefully, or are we relegated to just walking through the snow on Day 1 if we're aiming to get somewhere?
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:25 pm
Ok, I see it now, 5/7 skills successfully. So it means 7 need to be done or if 5 are already successful, we're good?
You can stop at five if you desire.
Riss wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:27 pm

Seeing that Junktown currently seems to be in our purview of potential locations. Does the base have transportation settled for moving across distances more carefully, or are we relegated to just walking through the snow on Day 1 if we're aiming to get somewhere?
Maybe Day 2 we can tackle Junktown.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:28 pm
Riss wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:27 pm

Maybe Day 2 we can tackle Junktown.
Aye aye Cap'n!
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

In bracing for impact, incase of failing the resilience check, could Supreme Armor Master apply?
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Durasay Mixo wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:35 pm
In bracing for impact, incase of failing the resilience check, could Supreme Armor Master apply?
Yep.
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

I rolled to heal Omandri's critical injury, but didn't include the Anti-Shock Blanket item he has (reduces the difficulty of healing Critical Injuries by 1). May I re-roll the correct pool of negative dice?
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Sure.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

When using sense and other force powers in conversation threads, do we need to roll F dice? For example, using sense to gage the emotional state of an engaged individual.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Is the General still in the Tension thread?
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:14 am
Is the General still in the Tension thread?
She probably back at work somewhere on the base so no.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Jub'Lub wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:01 am
When using sense and other force powers in conversation threads, do we need to roll F dice? For example, using sense to gage the emotional state of an engaged individual.
It depends, other players it is best to just ask if that is okay through PM and such. With important NPCs or major ones yes, with random no-names probably not.

It depends is my best answer.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Will Sylvain and Layne only wake up on D2 in the EM? Or would we awaken maybe in the late night or something, still stuck in the cave for a while longer?
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:32 am
Will Sylvain and Layne only wake up on D2 in the EM? Or would we awaken maybe in the late night or something, still stuck in the cave for a while longer?
Day 2 in the EM.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

I'll be merciful if you wish to speak you can have Day 1 LN but you will be stuck till Day 2 EM due to uhh stress and rigors of the ordeal.
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

viewtopic.php?p=3241#p3241

Opportunity complete I think?
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Just to make sure that with the joining of Garth the comm centre opportunity is legit and done by the rules.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:34 am
Just to make sure that with the joining of Garth the comm centre opportunity is legit and done by the rules.
Sure.
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

As i skate in to do the arrival rolls and etc. Unless you perfer i skip wm this late in the day

Does Outdoorsman have any effect on the weather based penalties from Navigate or Lost and found?
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:37 am
As i skate in to do the arrival rolls and etc. Unless you perfer i skip wm this late in the day

Does Outdoorsman have any effect on the weather based penalties from Navigate or Lost and found?
Go ahead and yes it should.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.