- TBD

Interested List:
Durasay
Remmi
Baes
Layne
Zayne
*Maybe Jubby*
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Pipka

Re: Missing Kittens: Coordination

Post by Pipka »

I would probably be best utilized fighting vehicles, 4eP+2eA gunnery.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

For Remmy:

Lightsaber: 5eP [+1 auto Advantage]
Wounds: 17
Soak: 6
Def: 1
Parry 2
Reflect 2
Improved Reflect
Can Heal up to 3 people at a time
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

What I can offer for Combat

Lightsaber 2eP+2eA+1eB-1eS, with Falling Avalanche
Soak 8, Cortosis
Defense 2/2
All the Armor Masters
21 wounds

I also can Field Commander
Add Foresee to Initiative
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

If the Turtle crew wants to go pew pew stuff I will understand. If not I'd like to see Remmi and Durasay be my two combat guys. (Sorry Layne) And Nudi can pick two guys for the other team. I think Baes might be a good addition to the infiltration team. Since she's always been in Bree's corner I'd like her to be apart of this. But again, I'll leave it up to you guys.

In the mean time I need sleep.

If the Turtle crew do take flight, thanks anyways. At that point my preference would still be Remmi and me get a slot on the battlefield. Zayne and Layne can work out which takes the next slot.
Last edited by Breela Po on Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Just fyi, the combat is not tied to the slave stuff it's slave adjacent and the rules... will be... uh different.

I would stick to just planning the small challenge.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

.... Okay, well after looking at the rules yall definitely want Breela in the slave pits. But she has zero interest in being there whatsoever. I can't think of a single reason why she'd do that. And she's not sneaky so she wouldn't want to jeopardize her daughters rescue. So idk do what yall want I guess

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

I don't think you need to be that sneaky. There is a distraction or two.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Breela Po wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:47 pm
.... Okay, well after looking at the rules yall definitely want Breela in the slave pits. But she has zero interest in being there whatsoever. I can't think of a single reason why she'd do that. And she's not sneaky so she wouldn't want to jeopardize her daughters rescue. So idk do what yall want I guess
fwiw, not every person in every event has to be totally 100% optimized always! Especially for something like this where it's your character's personal story.

I see Athletics plus a number of skills that key off attributes Breela has at least 3 of in the rescue challenge, and you can even use the Ruthless rule to lower the difficulty if something looks too high (shh, don't tell Tethys her player said that, though).
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Remmington Balmung

Hmm... I see a Challenge to free a kid. Is there going to be a combat event to free slaves as well?

Not sure if I should jump into the challenge or not but I already see Breela there.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dunno but narratively I think I want both you and Nudi there

Remmington Balmung

Kay, I'll jump into the Challenge then

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

The events that are posted are everything that's happening D5, I believe. There's a slave pit fight... thingy (which also kinda gives me 'actually a potential breakout' vibes, although it could just be an acklay...), but Breela's rescue is the Challenge event.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Remmington Balmung

I noticed the options. I assume that Ruthless is out of the question.

Are we going for just her kid or freeing all the slaves?

With our bonuses, I think Remmy should be good for Athletics + Mechanics.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

I'm YYG for Coordination, Charm, Cool. I've got -2 setbacks for coordination. I've got YYGGFF for athletics FYI. I know Nudimsu has stupid high stealth if he joins us.

Remmington Balmung

Not sure if DD will allow it but I could lend someone my scanner goggles, +1eB to Perception + Vigilance checks.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:11 am
Not sure if DD will allow it but I could lend someone my scanner goggles, +1eB to Perception + Vigilance checks.
They are yours, so sure.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Could use some more people for this. Also, assuming we are not trying to free all the slaves and slaughtering all the pirates.

Also also if we can get more people, that would free me up to do some piloting stuff, which I believe we have less people capable of doing than we have with the skillsets in this challenge.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

I'm no longer picky, someone jump in

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

I actually believe there is one more slot to go. We currently have 3 of 4 slots filled.
Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:44 am
They are yours, so sure.
Can they be passed around to suit the narrative. Or just one person gets the benefits?

Last question. If I choose to go daunting once, am I locked in to all rolls being daunting? Or can I drop to hard on questionable rolls?

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

No that is silly, whoever has them has them. That' gets too metagamey.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Breela Po wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:22 pm
I actually believe there is one more slot to go. We currently have 3 of 4 slots filled.
Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:44 am
They are yours, so sure.
Last question. If I choose to go daunting once, am I locked in to all rolls being daunting? Or can I drop to hard on questionable rolls?
For that roll and people will get hurt, innocent slaves if you are fine with that go for it.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:33 pm
For that roll and people will get hurt, innocent slaves if you are fine with that go for it.
Audible groans.

Welp, I'm rolling the hard six. Unless...

I guess lastly a point of clarity. Is it all for one and one for all? Or can some roll paragon and the others roll renegade? I know Nudie will choose the latter. I think Remmi would too

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

It is per roll.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

We still need one more. Maybe we can use Jubbers since he is already there.

Anyways for skills, I have Stealth (4y1g), Coordination (2y3g), Deception (2y1g) and Streetwise (2y1g). I have others but ya'll are likely better than me.

If I roll now, I can use that Triump to my Stealth 5y and maybe be able to pass a Daunting check to save maybe a few slaves.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit