OOC Chat and other things.
Breela Po

Re: Missing Kittens: Coordination

Post by Breela Po »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:46 pm
Day 4 is...busy. I can give you the program
What time can I get that from you? Or if you want I could have gotten it the day before :D Not sure if we can use it on this reconnaissance run or not
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Up to you

The smart people in your team can likely find a way to plug it in ;)
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:40 pm
I feel like I'm being called out. And I like it.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:40 pm
Up to you

:lol: They're going to have to! Breela brawny and pretty, not brainy ;)
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Nudimsu wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:44 am
I sneak, I fly, I drink caf.

Though, I would personally object to releasing all the slaves at this time, in both IC and OOC.
Nudi - I wish we could pin this conversation haha. But yeah we'll be able to discuss that more as we plan it on D5.

Everyone - Feel free to recruit other people. This might shape up into one of the rare moments where we get to go on the offensive against the pirates. All are certainly welcome to assist. Even if we haven't discussed it IC. You can assume we've talked about it in passing.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:57 pm
Everyone - Feel free to recruit other people. This might shape up into one of the rare moments where we get to go on the offensive against the pirates. All are certainly welcome to assist. Even if we haven't discussed it IC. You can assume we've talked about it in passing.
I shall be a voice of inspiration for it.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Just checking but does this count as a Rescue Opportunity? Just asking since we only get 2.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Has Dapper confirmed he's okay with running the plot line at this scale? It's a lot more work for the GM if there are tons of people, especially if it's multiple groups doing different things.

If it does somehow end up being folded into this session's strike against the pirates, I'm very chill with that and it could achieve economy of GM effort. Just want to make sure we're not asking for too much separate, impromptu GM work, you know? :D
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

A fair point. Would be good to know the exact scale of this.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"If you can organize that, sure."
Dap's exact words. I wouldn't have posted without them. :)

Edit: I was worried about the same thing you are. Trust me. Either way I'd be happy to have you along

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

well, let me know if ya need another gun.

Day 5 i should have some time for all the things.
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Never enough pew, always need more

Remmington Balmung

So what is the set up of the teams right now?

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:05 am
So what is the set up of the teams right now?
Dunno yet tbh. But it looks like we've got enough interest to run two teams. Times will probably be adjusted to work around Day 5's events. But this is really just me asking people to wait before you rush off posting. And a heads up to start cooking up ideas for when the day gets here :D

Even without Breela's story I'm keen on going on the offensive myself, and I imagine a few of you are as well.

Remmington Balmung

I am thinking maybe for the breech team, I [and other Slicers] could Slice into their security and turn off their guns/droids. Would make the fight a lot easier. Maybe the cameras too so that they can't ID us and ban us from town would be nice. :lol:

Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Jan is around if you need bodies for a combat or stealthy, she's sneaky.
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

Is a little stealthy because of agility, but not exceptional.
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

That certainly gives me facets to consider. Nudi, Jan, Garth, Baes, and Remmi could lead the breach team while me and the others kick up a stink nearby. Narratively I'd really want Breela to be there, but tactically I think that lineup makes more sense.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Day 5 Coordination thread (click)

FYI: Looks like for convenience Dap has called an audible. Pick your D5 Poison here.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Remmi are you better at combat or slicing?

Remmington Balmung

Better at combat I guess. If you need Slicing Rem is good at that too.

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Okay, so Layne would like to help, earn back some trust for herself.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

I'm craptastic at stealth. I know Layne is really good at combat, and assuming Jubby can't make the fight (IE he's with Zan'ja and the slaves) I might be able to throw her his staff. But if I do that I'll wind up on Dap- uhh, I mean Thy's shit-list.

RECAP: Challenge is stealth based, combat is max oomph!

Friends, players, universals. Throw me your stats! Sell me on why you're the badass that I want on this team! (YES YOU TOO LAYNE :P )

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Layne has 5 ranks in Lightsaber, Brawn 5 (can pump to 6), Sense with defensive upgrades, Soak 8 (9 with pumped brawn). 19 wounds/20 strain (though strain is a bit wonky depending on items taken, but not too far off from this either way). Parry/Improved Parry. 2 auto advantage generated. Auto-forces a Hard Fear check on anyone that enters engaged. Bunch of other stuff.

Of course, lightsaber is out *unless* someone can convince thy to at least let me have one of these (or just gives one to me): https://star-wars-rpg-ffg.fandom.com/wi ... ning_Stick

Outside of lightsaber, she has brawl and melee both at 1.

For stealth... well, she's *shit*. She has athletics 2 should that be at all relevant, but stealth is only 2 green. DD did suggest that helping free the slaves would be a good way to earn back some trust for Layne, which is why I'm primarily interested (also, Layne has a history of freeing slaves, being an ex-slave herself as well), but also that the fight was not directly tied to the slave escape maybe? And also, as I said elsewhere, her first skill roll of the day will auto-generate 2 despair. If those despairs only negatively effect *her* instead of the mission, then that'd be okay, but I don't want to ruin the chances of success for the mission itself.
Last edited by Layne Hoshin on Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

I doubt I will make the cut, but

18 Wounds
4 def
6 soak (8 soak with enhance)
Lightsaber 3eP+1eA (+2eA with enhance)

Negotiate 2eP+1eA+3eF
Deception 1eP+2eA+3eF
Leadership 2eP+1eA+3eF

Lethal Blows
Precise Blow
Marked for Death
Parry

I think that's right, I will have check for sure when I get home from work.
Last edited by Zayne Rist on Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles