OOC Chat and other things.
Omandri Rist

Re: Missing Kittens: Coordination

Post by Omandri Rist »

Oooooo a doctor I'd join but need to be back in base in the next time slot. I'll probably head to junk town later in the day though after I'm done investigating stuff in the wastes.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:51 pm
Oooooo a doctor I'd join but need to be back in base in the next time slot. I'll probably head to junk town later in the day though after I'm done investigating stuff in the wastes.
If and if when she tells me her business address, I can forward it to you IC and ask if you'll take another look at her. With those yellow eyes in the pic Breela didn't want to talk long for fear of her being Sith.

I'm being conservative in my search for information since I want us all to return there on day 3.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

We are heading to the job at d3. Heading there EE should be back LE.

Job is to get hired for a task so we can infiltrate the pirates. Who needs some Gree dungeon crawl with a raid boss at the end, right?! :cry:
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

viewtopic.php?p=7537#p7537 for D3 EE journey into junktown.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Looks like I'm tagging along for that adventure
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

We will have room in the speed for Breela and one more. So only one more, save a seat for Breela.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Nudi can ferry us there early LA. Then swing back by and pick you up PIpka. Either way I've got something I'd like to do LA.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Is there a thread open for that LA slot yet?

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:52 am
Is there a thread open for that LA slot yet?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=520

Here, I want to make some gains before 20 days pass.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Can I ask some of you to leave a space open, possibly a few consecutive ones open, for your morning time slots on day 5? I'm thinking about orchestrating a raid that day. Breela's day 4 will pretty much be her coordinating with Jubbers.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

I have the trojan, if you need it
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Breela Po wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:59 pm
Can I ask some of you to leave a space open, possibly a few consecutive ones open, for your morning time slots on day 5? I'm thinking about orchestrating a raid that day. Breela's day 4 will pretty much be her coordinating with Jubbers.
But why do we need to go rescue Jubbs, Breela? :mrgreen:
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

'It's rave time, and we've got trojans!... oh a raid? It's raid time, and we've got trojans!'
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:03 pm
But why do we need to go rescue Jubbs, Breela? :mrgreen:
I didn't say rescue did I? But now that the information is need to know for you blue boy :D , he infiltrated the slave camp. Our goal will be extraction.
Baesal Zyn wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:01 pm
I have the trojan, if you need it
If you got some time on day 4, do you want to help me and possibly Nudimsu ;) set that up or something? Or will that be better used during the raid itself?

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

If Breela is still talking to Tethys (and you need bodies OOC), she'd step in for a raid without hesitation.

Not so good at infiltration and intelligence-ferreting, but pretty darn good at being scary with a lightsaber and pushing enemies around in a fight. :lol:

Whether I'm invited or not, I will suggest that in general, for pure OOC coordination reasons, it's often a good idea to schedule scenes that might involve violence/danger/injury for time slots later in the day, rather than morning ones. That way everyone involved can still do their earlier scenes before the dangerous one is resolved, without having to worry about whether they actually have to retcon one of their limbs out of that cute picnic lunch scene in Hydroponics, or roll back everything that happened after LM because they got captured, etc.

"We're going in under cover of darkness!" is sometimes a good IC justification for that, but all else being equal, you don't really even need any special justification most of the time.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

I was hoping for catching them at 4/5am, which is literally the worst time to get caught in a crisis. I understand your point of view too, but it's pretty much IC the best time for a raid. Maybe we could assemble late night day 4? I just don't want this thing happening on day 6. My gut tells met that's too long a wait. Also assume you both know and are invited. Breela would have passed all of this along to you all during downtime.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Day 4 is...busy. I can give you the program
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Breela Po wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:44 pm
I was hoping for catching them at 4/5am, which is literally the worst time to get caught in a crisis. I understand your point of view too, but it's pretty much IC the best time for a raid. Maybe we could assemble late night day 4? I just don't want this thing happening on day 6. My gut tells met that's too long a wait. Also assume you both know and are invited. Breela would have passed all of this along to you all during downtime.
The same IC reasoning would work for doing it in a Late Night time slot, fwiw.

Generally it is safe to assume that within reason, narrative logic and game logic are co-flexible, if that makes sense. Definitely ask Dapper if you're not sure, obvs.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

I might have let this thing escape me but offering Aurilie's help if you need a gun on this run. My schedule is a bit more open outside of any heist business and spending time with the woife!
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:14 pm
~sic~
That's a good point. I guess my main motivation is not to leave Jubbs' player sitting bored in prison for more than one gameday. I posted a question in my private forum. After Dap answers it I'll post a game plan. Depending on how he answers Day 5 could be very interesting indeed.

And that's fine if you don't have time to help today. I'm hoping it can be a cool coordinated event on D5. Even if it's not though I just flat out tell everyone that's interested to keep a timeslot open in advance.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Day 5 planning: Alright, assuming Dap doesn't throw us a dozen curveballs this is what D5 is set to tentatively look like on our end.

- EA-LA: Plan the raid and maybe have people with high warfare, leadership, or other relevant rolls generate boons or problems for us.
We could even have a brainstorming session IC sometime around that time. Where we plan the attack together.

-ME-LE: The raid happens with two possibly three teams.
Team A - Distraction (3 to 5 max)
Team B - Extraction (3 to 5 max)
Team C - If there's enough interest in the raid we can create a 3rd team. They can be air support, or a logistics squad: In charge of insuring that the slaves all make it safely back to base.

Let me know what your thoughts on it are. Don't forget to RSVP :P

Remmington Balmung

I'd like to be on the Extraction team. I got Mechanics + Slicing, so maybe we can find a different way in or disable some of the defenses before we go in.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

I sneak, I fly, I drink caf.

Though, I would personally object to releasing all the slaves at this time, in both IC and OOC.

Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Aurilie doesn't do very well with head-on engagements, so I will opt for distraction if there's space.
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

I second Nudimsu's opinions. Pipka can be on team breach. Let all the slaves go and make sure to secure the cubs in the mayhem.
description