OOC Chat and other things.
Breela Po

Re: Missing Kittens: Coordination

Post by Breela Po »

We are rolling 6 times per character right? Or did I misunderstand?
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

We have to make 6 of those 9 skill rolls, between the players. It didn't say someone else can make the same skill check twice, but it usually goes that you cannot with the other events.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Oh well shit, that was me knocking out my weakest skill
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

I'll take the victory.

So, 5y against 4p1bl?
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

My skillz:

Athletics: yyggff
Charm: yyg
Cool: yyg
Coordination: yyg -setback -setback
Perception: yy (with a boost thanks to Remmi's goggles)
Skullduggery: yg –setback

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Anybody interested in helping Breela capture a Rodian D6?

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

You know Layne'd be up for it... but Thy >.>
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:12 am
You know Layne'd be up for it... but Thy >.>
:roll: I know, it's okay. Warm shoulder pat.

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Breela Po wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:11 am
Anybody interested in helping Breela capture a Rodian D6?
Context? :P
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

OOC: It may involve kidnapping the queen's no 2, a bit of negotiations, if that fails torture, followed by death

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

You should ask Pipka about it. Might have some information of interest. I'm out and about, but I can make a thread later.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Breela Po wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:06 pm
OOC: It may involve kidnapping the queen's no 2, a bit of negotiations, if that fails torture, followed by death
Should be a fun time.

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Don't bring Tethys if you plan on torturing prisoners. Breela probably can guess that. :P

But if you can forgo that part of the plan, she's solid in a fight and good at seeing through BS in an interrogation.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

I can say that security will be way too tight on Day 6 to get Beezlediz.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:42 pm
I can say that security will be way too tight on Day 6 to get Beezlediz.
Would D7 work? If not could we possibly lay the ground work for an ambush?

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Pipka wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:39 pm
You should ask Pipka about it. Might have some information of interest. I'm out and about, but I can make a thread later.
Currently I'm good EA, MA, and if I can't start my war yet all evening and night :D

But yeah the plan is to switch gears into a total war footing against the pirates. At least that's what Breela would do if nobody stopped her

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

In for a penny in for a pound. I'd throw my hat in but Breela keeps trying to steal it.

I'll help. Just weird that a Jedi all gung ho about torture
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

You kidding? The fact that all the Jedi are here is the only thing keeping her from going full on "Storm of the Century" on Junktown

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:53 am
You kidding? The fact that all the Jedi are here is the only thing keeping her from going full on "Storm of the Century" on Junktown

Everyone should be impressed he made a movie or TV reference.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Junk Town is locked down Day 6 onwards with mass purges of non-white maw members and slaves.

Day 7 could work.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Update: Pipka might have a thing, but with everything else happening in her story she's kinda gone quiet. Plans on hiatus until she figures things out. Concerned Jedi can rest easy.

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Pipka has something going on?
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

We'll see if I can get intel d8
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:01 am
We'll see if I can get intel d8
Lemme know if you want some company. Breela is currently torn between running a hail mary, and cutting her losses :cry: