OOC Chat and other things.
Breela Po

Missing Kittens: Coordination

Post by Breela Po »

Before settling in for the night on day 1, Breela posts a notice by the opportunity board.

Help Wanted

Need any and all information pertaining to two adult Farghul slaves:

One Male, possibly goes by Tor, or Torrance - Age 15 (20 in human years)
One Female, possibly goes by Z, Zan'ja, or Sonya - Age 14 (19 in human years)

-The male was last seen in the company of a Rodian.
-The female was last seen in an ice mine.

Bring any and all information to Breela Po

There's a 250 credit reward for information that leads to the discovery of either. With a bonus of 500 credits if it leads to both. That's a max payout of 1000 credits.

OOC: Just a coordination thread. The money is to the benefit of the freelancers/non-affiliated, and Sith Brethren to tell her if they notice stuff. The thread will evolve over time. Thanks!
Last edited by Breela Po on Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Baesal Zyn

Re: Missing Kittens: Coordination

Post by Baesal Zyn »

I'll help, no regards needed
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Bit busy to describe the full deets, but the jist so far is that we're going to Junktown to tried to get hired by the pirates as a in to look for the kittehs and as a minor goal...spy on the pirates who shot us down.

We got ourselves a in with our loveable Bat, and just need a few reprobates who can look the part of someone who'd get hired to do a merc job and try to be convincing and do what is necessary to get trust.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Just a GM note, this won't be resolved by an Opportunity.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:52 am
I know, this is an FYI/Coordination thing.
Baesal Zyn wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:42 am
Aww thanks Baes! :)

Of course if this is the last game I'm not sure how much of an incentive the reward would be anyway haha
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:56 am
Dapper Dog wrote:
I know, this is an FYI/Coordination thing.
Baesal Zyn wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:42 am
Aww thanks Baes! :)

Of course if this is the last game I'm not sure how much of an incentive the reward would be anyway haha
Baes can donate it to the Orphan Bug foundation.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:56 am

Peeps gotta retire!
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

Reporting fer duty
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

I don't know how many you want for this, but I'm willing.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

As a fellow mother, Aurilie did offer her help. She will maintain her word!
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Tethys would certainly help, although I’m not sure if she is the gal you want for the “lie convincingly about being a pirate” portion of the festivities. :lol:
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr however could get away with the convincingly lying part, and being an ex slave she has a strong dislike of slavers so would be willing to help
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

My charm is yyg, it's safe to say I'm a tad worried given the setbacks and difficulty and stuff. To say nothing about the fact that Orokos loves to make me feel bad

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

I do have sense emotions and upgraded influence to go with my two (2!) Presence, but you never know when you’re going to be told in guttural Huttese that your Jedi mind tricks will not work here. :lol:
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

My charm is a somewhat ok 1eA+2eP+2eF, plus I can spend a bit of wounds to guarantee DS pips if the situation is worthy of it :D
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:37 am
I do have sense emotions and upgraded influence to go with my two (2!) Presence, but you never know when you’re going to be told in guttural Huttese that your Jedi mind tricks will not work here. :lol:
That's pretty much all I have, but I only have basic Influence. I'm probably not the best choice.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

I'll help if I come across anything
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Breela already knows Omandri is in
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Awesome.

Because everyone stinks on ice right now, the best bet is to send in a small scouting expedition before we make contact with the pirates, so that gets moved to D3.

I plan on leaving for it LM, heading to the Turtle, picking up our planetary vessle and riding over there. I'll drop the rest of you off a mile out and you can make your own way there.

Meet up later in the day, ride back to the Turtle, and make our way back to the base in it so we can get it repaired.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
I have a question, if we pay the toll to enter are we good for the duration of our time on Hoth? Or is it 500 everytime we enter junktown?

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:28 pm
Dapper Dog wrote:
I have a question, if we pay the toll to enter are we good for the duration of our time on Hoth? Or is it 500 everytime we enter junktown?
This was answered in GM questions---one time pays for all, unless you make the pirates mad and they take away your hall pass.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:14 am
This was answered in GM questions---one time pays for all, unless you make the pirates mad and they take away your hall pass.
Gotcha, my bad

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?p=5215#p5215 Thread to enter the city.

Once there, you're on your own to do your own recon.

Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

A bit of a strange time loop issue on the slot, so Aurilie might sit out of that thread. That said, she's vaguely trying to get in with the pirates to potentially get more information or details. Getting into the throne room is easy but it seems that shooting up the place is likely the hardest part.
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:35 am
Remmington nods. "I will take you up on that offer. Just let me know when you want to head over there to check things out."
https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?p=5215#p5215
Join me! Try to keep up :P

https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=444
If you wanna join here too, you can come and meet my new pal! Just go with the flow in regards to her accent switch up please.

If anyone of you wants to join any of these feel free to. I kinda wanna check out the pits, but I don't wanna do it without backup.