For Patrols these are the rolls that I could do (the ones I don't

Athletics is 2eA+2eF
Cool 2eA+1eP
Coordination 2eA+1eP+2eF
Leadership 3eA+2eF
Pilot (planetary) 3eA+2eF
Stealth 2eA+1eP+1eB
Survival 4eA
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Remmington Balmung

Re: Opportunities org

Post by Remmington Balmung »

EM7 Patrol is go!

Patrol
Athletics, Computers, Cool, Coordination, Leadership, Mechanics, Medicine, Pilot (Planetary), Stealth, Survival, and Xenology

Remmington
Athletics 3eP+2eA+1eB+2eF-1eS
Computers 4eP+2eB
Mechanics 4eP+1eA+4eB+2eF

Breela
Athletics: YYGGFF
Cool: YYG
Coordination: YYG -x2 setbacks
Leadership: YGG

Aphr
Athletics is 2eA+2eF
Cool 2eA+1eP
Coordination 2eA+1eP+2eF
Leadership 3eA+2eF
Stealth 2eA+1eP+1eB
Survival 4eA

If anyone wants to clean up the Hydroponics in... maybe Afternoon slots let me know

Base Renewal
Coerce, Computers, Discipline, Education, Leadership, Mechanics, Negotiate, Perception, Skullduggery, Vigilance, and Xenology

Remmington
Computers 4eP+2eB
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Ewww... whoops, EM is literally the only slot I have taken
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Shoot... I just used up my other morning slots. >.>

I guess we have a spot open for patrol but I guess Aphr and I can do the patrol since most of our skills don't overlap in a pinch.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Only if you don't wanna move it to an afternoon slot. Either way that's fine I can just go hunting with Galen
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Aphr, are you okay if we move this to MA then? That work you as well Breela?

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Whole day open, it's between you and Aphr at this point. Again I can sit D7's patrol out too.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:14 am
Whole day open, it's between you and Aphr at this point. Again I can sit D7's patrol out too.
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:03 am
Aphr, are you okay if we move this to MA then? That work you as well Breela?
I've only got the LM and LE threads, so MA is totally fine with me :)
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Alright! I'll wait for the edit to jump in :)

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

I would like to do something in the common living area to improve the conditions/reduce the chances the flu gets worse
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Remmington Balmung

Patrol changed to MA

I can help out with the Common area instead if you want some help?

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:57 am
Patrol changed to MA
Breela Po wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:20 am
Alright! I'll wait for the edit to jump in :)
Patrol
Athletics, Computers, Cool, Coordination, Leadership, Mechanics, Medicine, Pilot (Planetary), Stealth, Survival, and Xenology

Remmington
Athletics 3eP+2eA+1eB+2eF-1eS
Computers 4eP+2eB

Breela
Athletics: YYGGFF
Cool: YYG
Coordination: YYG -x2 setbacks
Leadership: YGG

Aphr
Athletics is 2eA+2eF
Cool 2eA+1eP
Coordination 2eA+1eP+2eF
Leadership 3eA+2eF
Stealth 2eA+1eP+1eB
Survival 4eA

So Bree does Athletics, Remi does Mech/comp, I can do Coord/stealth? We only need 4 passed rolls and there's no power disadvantage anymore (plus we have a boost from imperial droids plus food if you want to use it) against hard dif
Remmington Balmung

Yup. Sounds about right.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Is anyone interested in getting a hunt in?
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:33 am
Is anyone interested in getting a hunt in?
Yep! Assuming I can. I've got MM, LM, LA, EE, and ME. As well as all night.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

I have LM, LA and all Evening and Night.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

We can wait for a third, or you can throw down in any of the mentioned. Your call :)

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

I could join for this also, I have LA/EE/ME. LA/ME likely work better for me though so if a third joins in a better slot that's fine
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Let's do LA. Are we travelling by tauntaun?

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

I'm good with that

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Also fine with that unless you're planning to hunt bigger game and need a ship for storage
Remmington Balmung

Anyone want to clean up the Common area in EN?

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:18 am
Also fine with that unless you're planning to hunt bigger game and need a ship for storage
Could we... hunt pirates. The most dangerous game? :D

Interrogation and what not afterwards?

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:19 am
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:18 am
Could we... hunt pirates. The most dangerous game? :D

Interrogation and what not afterwards?
I dunno, they're a bit chewy. Not all that healthy to eat really
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Hoth hogs were the target. They have to be tastier than pirates. We could probably get more with a ship, but tauntauns would still work to bring a few back.