OOC Chat and other things.
Hacha Tsuko

Re: Opportunities org

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:50 pm
Are people around to work on Base Renewal for... Hangar I guess in the LE? Or shall we just try that on D2?

I can do Computers and Mechanics
I'm in for that...

Edit: oops I have the same skills
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha is heavily Int buffed with a side of Agility
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

If I’m not dead tomorrow (D2) evening Sylvain can be of help again if anyone needs something.

I can do a bunch of stuff…
Ghost | Father | Friend | Advisor | One With The Force

Carries/Wears: The Light, Shield Amulet, Robes

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

If day flip is in 10 hours, we should probably wait until then to see availability
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

I've got 6 agility, so coordination or stealth I can help with. Might not want to trust Pipka with other tasks, he will probably see a snow squirrel and forget what he was doing.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Hmm... looking at the state of the Hangar... which I have no idea how it got that way. Pipka's idea of doing a clean up at the start of D2 sounds fine.

I guess that goes into Base Renewal and who know if we'll be able to get some other stuff fixed while we're at it. So lets go for an Opportunity D2 in one of the Morning threads [barring events and such]. Here is the list of skills and people so far:

D2 M - Hangar

Coerce, Computers, Discipline, Education, Leadership, Mechanics, Negotiate, Perception, Skullduggery, Vigilance, and Xenology

Remmington
Mechanics: 4eP+1eA+4eB+2eF [had some extra power from a triumph for a 1 time boost]
Computers: 4eP+2eB
Have a couple of Boost from Zash to throw at stuff

Hacha
Education: 6eA
Xenology: 6eA
Last edited by Remmington Balmung on Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

I mentioned high Int. Here are the applicable rolls

Mechanic: 4eP+2eA+1eB
Computers: 2eP+4eA
All knowledge rolls: 6eA
Remmington Balmung

Nice. Hacha I'll add you on for Education and Xenology if you're fine with that. I can aid you if we can do that.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Makes sense. That gives us decent rolls on 4
Remmington Balmung

Yeah, more so if we throw some Destiny points at these. Do these Challenges and Opportunities count as Events in terms of Destiny spending. Seems like good places to drop Destiny.

Added you in Hacha

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Skullduggery is 2y1g (2g if I do something physical) and the sooner the hangar gets up, the sooner the Turtle gets repaired.

So count me in
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:55 pm
So that's 3 skills out of the 7 we need...

Coerce, Computers, Discipline, Education, Leadership, Mechanics, Negotiate, Perception, Skullduggery, Vigilance, and Xenology

I'm guessing we can't use Allies for this.

I could roll Education, Xenology too but unskilled.

We would still need a 3rd person.
I could add good coverage of Discipline and Coercion, and 4eA for Education/Xenology and Vigilance, if you go in a different evening slot--I'm in an RP thread LE already, but EE/ME are free.

Otherwise, plenty of time for all of us D2.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:15 pm
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:55 pm
So that's 3 skills out of the 7 we need...

I'm guessing we can't use Allies for this.

I could roll Education, Xenology too but unskilled.

We would still need a 3rd person.
I could add good coverage of Discipline and Coercion, and 4eA for Education/Xenology and Vigilance, if you go in a different evening slot--I'm in an RP thread LE already, but EE/ME are free.

Otherwise, plenty of time for all of us D2.
I think the plan was a morning slot? Obviously dependant on any events taking place.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Wasn't sure if folks were still trying to put together D1 things!
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:32 pm
Wasn't sure if folks were still trying to put together D1 things!
No idea.

Still able to do something if needed.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

i can do negotiation or leadership if no one else can, or has a better dicepool than me
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

I got recruited in with Durasay D2 LM
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Day 2 LM patrol thread is here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=402
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

If anyone wants to hunt, I'm interested.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:02 pm
I might go along with that one.

Athletics, Coordination, Perception, Resilience, Survival

Are the skills I'm at 3 or more dice in. Athletics, Resilence, and Resilence being my best.
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Letting peeps know, EM we're doing a patrol to retrieve Syl and Layne. And maybe get other stuff if we get good rolls viewtopic.php?f=7&t=404
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

I'd still like to do some base renewin', maybe in the ops center or Barracks? I'm decent at anything Willpower or Int, and can fake the social rolls with Force nonsense in a pinch. Anyone interested in LM or EA?

As a reminder, base maintenance uses:

Will:
Coerce, Discipline, Vigilance

Int:
Computers, Education, Mechanics, Xenology

Pres:
Leadership, Negotiate

Cun:
Perception, Skullduggery

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:24 pm
Letting peeps know, EM we're doing a patrol to retrieve Syl and Layne. And maybe get other stuff if we get good rolls viewtopic.php?f=7&t=404
Depending if you can make that mechanics check, I'll be happy to handle that Bitch for you.

Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:02 pm
I may be interested in this, I have decent resilience, YGG, leadership, YYG. Seek force power and farsight force power.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:43 pm
Depending if you can make that mechanics check, I'll be happy to handle that Bitch for you.
Sadly, it's the Mechanics check we're short on and waiting to find out about. Appreciate it, though!
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet