OOC Chat and other things.
Darth Bellious

Re: OOC Chat #1

Post by Darth Bellious »

For the record, me, Luth and probably Zeno are going to go looking for Syl EM2.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

I'll happily join any search parties.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:40 pm
Breela will tag along if invited. Unless yall wanna keep the party exclusive
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:03 am
Soren Haicen wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:19 am
I'm Later then expected...
I will need to know your faction and I can get you a private folder made.
Green, i'm unaligned
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:36 pm
Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:03 am
Soren Haicen wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:19 am
I'm Later then expected...
I will need to know your faction and I can get you a private folder made.
Green, i'm unaligned
Another member to support the Neutral party!
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Green, i'm unaligned
Should be set.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Meant to get post last night but Internet has been acting up a lot the past couple of days. Will try to catch up.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:40 pm
So kind of you all. I’m having a sleepover at Spin Man’s. I should’ve left a note!
Ghost | Father | Friend | Advisor | One With The Force

Carries/Wears: The Light, Shield Amulet, Robes

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:57 am
It still is a mess though but better conditions, also due to a mechanical mishap the fire suppression was used and all of the ships currently in the bays from Mid Afternoon on Day 1 are now covered in a blue black sludge from the fire suppression system. It’s pretty much covering most of the stuff in the area, no one knows how it got there…

This sludge will add a difficulty to all Mechanics checks in that area or any check that could be affected by being covered in blue black smelly sludge.

OOC: Energy field comes online at the start of Day 2, sludge is there from MA of Day 1.
I don't know why I love this so much but I do, it's so extremely Star Wars to just have goo shoot out of a machine at you while you're trying to fix Serious Things. Would definitely happen to the Millennium Falcon (so we should be honored).
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:38 pm
Soren Haicen wrote:

Green, i'm unaligned
Another member to support the Neutral party!
join the true neutral party!
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

So neutral that we're gonna party?

Sounds like a good time.
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Kat will be sleeping through Mid-Morning, Late Morning, and Early Afternoon to make up for being the night-watch. She'll be available for Opportunities after that. :)
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:53 pm
Kat will be sleeping through Mid-Morning, Late Morning, and Early Afternoon to make up for being the night-watch. She'll be available for Opportunities after that. :)
Just hold your nose while she's around :D
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Katarzyna Panteer

Hey someone has to clean up the mess the Sith made. :P
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

That's true!

...And it wasn't going to be the sith :lol:
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:42 pm
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=404

Here's the thread Galen. I figure your character would be the one Johnny on the spot rather than Breela. Since the imp general made you defacto patrol officer.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Breela Po wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:27 pm
Galen Panteer wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=404

Here's the thread Galen. I figure your character would be the one Johnny on the spot rather than Breela. Since the imp general made you defacto patrol officer.
Jump in if you want. I can go hunting instead. I don't mind.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Bizi Wiz is the best. King Jo'ren Rath and his consort 8-)
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:39 pm
Breela Po wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:27 pm
Galen Panteer wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=404

Jump in if you want. I can go hunting instead. I don't mind.
I'd rather go hunting. It falls better in my skillset

Katarzyna Panteer

Big Mblergh day today. Waiting for meds to kick in before getting things started, but might be a slow day today.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:00 am
Big Mblergh day today. Waiting for meds to kick in before getting things started, but might be a slow day today.
Sending strength and the best caffeine your way
Arsele Girard

Post by Arsele Girard »

Anyone have a medic with stuff to help in the MM, LM, or EA? Would like a bit of attention for Arsele before other things if possible.
Unaligned? ▽ Smuggler ▽ Thief ▽ Dancer ▽ Bounty Hunter ▽ Human ▽ Alderaanian Noble ▽ Thot
Equipment: Karflo Thinsuit, datapad, hold-out blaster, pouches, utility belt, stims, hunting goggles, wire, lockpicking tools
Danger: Static Pistol, energy packs, fusion lantern, climbing gear, backpack.

Hoth Theme
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

So we’re all pretty sure Zhorrid bought that poor little space goat from Jo, right? Did he know what she wanted it for? :shock:
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

*bought*
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

“Some quick errands” turned seamlessly into “four hours of cooking” so uh, ooops :?

Going to actually eat things soon and then catch up on scenes, probably about an hour and a half…