OOC Chat and other things.
Layne Hoshin

Re: OOC Chat #1

Post by Layne Hoshin »

I was told for Layne the scale stays the same, I just use DS now and strain for LS pips. So Layne is at 43 morality right now after dropping 30 from 73.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:30 pm
I was told for Layne the scale stays the same, I just use DS now and strain for LS pips. So Layne is at 43 morality right now after dropping 30 from 73.
That's closer to the RAW version, but different from the Sith people... what did Layne do with her Morality when she switched between Nar Shaddaa and Bankor?
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

I moved closer to the light because all the conflict I got which was all...bad things. It's confusing :lol:
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Things that made you question your Dark-sidey priors, maybe?

I dunno, I just work here. And take Conflict for doing bad things only. :P
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Vaylin is guiding me back to the light I guess :lol:
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:40 pm
Nothing like seeing her to make you go. "Y'know, maybe I have been kicking too many puppies lately."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:42 pm
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Nothing like seeing her to make you go. "Y'know, maybe I have been kicking too many puppies lately."
"I could never keep up with this woman on puppy-kicking, may as well just call it quits."

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:43 pm
Nudimsu wrote:
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
"I could never keep up with this woman on puppy-kicking, may as well just call it quits."
I hereby decree a moratorium on all puppy kicking until the Vaylin situation is resolved.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Nudimsu wrote:
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
I mean...this might not be far from the truth :lol: :lol: :lol:
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:33 pm
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:30 pm
That's closer to the RAW version, but different from the Sith people... what did Layne do with her Morality when she switched between Nar Shaddaa and Bankor?
Basically just the same as now I think, switched to light
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

OH MAH GAWD!

IT'S DAY 5!!!

Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

I feel the same... all the crazy events going on
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Doom?
Katarzyna Panteer

Currently omw to a doctor's appointment, so will hop into Day 5 later when I get home.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:07 am
Currently omw to a doctor's appointment, so will hop into Day 5 later when I get home.
We will delay the doom until you get back!
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

I'm less scared of pirate doom, more scared of Nudi doom if I scratch his ship again.
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Katarzyna Panteer

Hell hath no fury like a Chiss with a damaged ship.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Garth Thul wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:21 am
I'm less scared of pirate doom, more scared of Nudi doom if I scratch his ship again.
This is the correct attitude I want you to have.
Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:23 am
Hell hath no fury like a Chiss with a damaged ship.
They will say things with a raised voice!

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

I guess you (and probably Hacha) won't be too pleased when I finally get ahold of some paint to rechristen her The G.O.A.T. with a bottle of goats' milk smashed into the bow and everything.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Pipka wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:14 am
I guess you (and probably Hacha) won't be too pleased when I finally get ahold of some paint to rechristen her The G.O.A.T. with a bottle of goats' milk smashed into the bow and everything.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Two despairs.

It's happening.

Subject: [Day 5 - EA] Into the Pit – Amateur Hour
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:55 am
She hadn't come to this place to fight; she's come here to help another. Maybe do some good. Earn back some trust. But, *something* had told her to come here, to this pit instead. It might be foolish, and precisely the sort of thing that Thy and the others would get angry at her for. She was going to be fighting again, after all.

But something told her she had to.

Wounds: 0/19
Strain: 4/17
Soak: 6

[4 strain to commit two force dice to Sense, and Enhance, 500 credits spent on entering junktown]

Resilience (Enhanced Brawn): 1eP+5eA+2eD 0 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Forgotten Setback: 1eS 0 successes, 1 threat

(6 strain damage taken, but soaked? However, this is technically the first skill roll she made since using the free triumph from the zhorrid ritual, so two despairs are automatically added to this roll... to be used however the GM sees fit? 3 Advantage to maybe not be *totally* screwed because of it, or otherwise heal strain from committing force powers, again, up to GM what works?)

Cool Initiative: 1eP+1eA 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImage
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Yes....!!
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Remmington Balmung

Very fitting given the situation

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Remmington Balmung

Don't trust them Aphr.
Anything that adorbs has to be evil.