OOC Chat and other things.
Tethys Carrack

Re: OOC Chat #1

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Breela Po wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:14 am
Tethys Carrack wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:09 am
If Daz isn't talking, and neither is Layne, is the incident with the two of them and Baras best considered 'known only to those involved' for now?
Ahhh, well I can edit my post if it is. Logically speaking though it would be obvious that his missing hand has a lightsaber burn. So if he is tight lipped about it all that's gonna do is raise the tension level exponentially.
We don't talk enough about the silent epidemic of lightsaber accidents among young Jedi. :?
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:18 am
We don't talk enough about the silent epidemic of lightsaber accidents among young Jedi.
Why she doesn't carry one :P
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Darth Baras wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:25 pm
At this Baras laughed deeply and long before he said, “My dear Apprentice, that’s the beauty of being me, there is no Plan. I allow my enemies to think there is. Saves me a great deal of work.”
Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:05 pm
What dreams, dear?

"Baras improvises as much as anyone else. He's just very good at convincing people that this has been his master plan all along."
Called it!
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

I didn't expect so many to do rescue operations, so I might throw a few NPCs as the sludge, maybe two to three.

Unless people are vehemently opposed.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

I heard the masses want to see Baras with a mop
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:23 am
I heard the masses want to see Baras with a mop
100%!
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

i'm not opposed.

Baras seems more the type to bring mops to the party though.
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Katarzyna Panteer

Day 2 might be mostly a wash for me. I'm adjusting to new medications still so brain is all sorts of wonky. Very much want to play, but brain isn't focusing well.

Will be focusing on existing threads and the Opportunity. :)
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Katarzyna Panteer

Kat will also be doing a habit of doing the night-shift of guard-duty for the base, just in case anyone was worried about guard routines. :D I just might not bother making popups for it everyday. :lol:

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

We are all safer for Kat being on guard while we sleep!
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Ok, before everyone is booked for the evening, I am thinking about setting up a thread of bloodwine, whiskey, and black magic. No hookers, but the ship is the Bitch. The idea is for us to recreate the collective dark ritual vibe and pool our pips for some exploration of the Dragon stuff. Many people had small visions, maybe we can have a big vision together. Blue and green contributors are welcome as long as they are willing to party on Sith terms rather than tsk from corners. Tentatively LE, we can sacrifice a goat if you bring one. How about that?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

I'll bring Zhorrid! :lol:

But more seriously while big party rituals are not Aphrs thing she could be there, ME or LE is kinda open
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:50 am
Ok, before everyone is booked for the evening, I am thinking about setting up a thread of bloodwine, whiskey, and black magic. No hookers, but the ship is the Bitch. The idea is for us to recreate the collective dark ritual vibe and pool our pips for some exploration of the Dragon stuff. Many people had small visions, maybe we can have a big vision together. Blue and green contributors are welcome as long as they are willing to party on Sith terms rather than tsk from corners. Tentatively LE, we can sacrifice a goat if you bring one. How about that?

Can... can I come? :?
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

I find myself in favor of having one less goat in existence, but I have no Force powers to aid in this.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Layne sure fits in. :D

And Nudie can watch over us as we get darkstoned.

Edit: Since there's interest, I made a popup.

https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6813#p6813

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Can I protest the goat sacrifice, or will you at least be making some lively goat stew afterwards?
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:50 am
Just to curb expectations, this probably works best to share info get high or party, there probably won't be any huge revelations as far as the Dragon stuff but I do encourage discussion.

But I do encourage the event as a fun player run event all the same.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Can’t believe Draagh went to the sketchy goth kids party and didn’t even invite me. Geez.

Well, whatever, it’s not like I like him or anything.

:lol:
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

The pew was not with you...
Ghost | Father | Friend | Advisor | One With The Force

Carries/Wears: The Light, Shield Amulet, Robes

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

That's a lot of advantages though!
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Orokos doesn't like our large dice pools. So jealous.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Day 4 Preview

Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:04 am
Day 4 Preview
This picture has music: https://youtu.be/UxnvGDK0WGM
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Katarzyna Panteer

Away from books atm and started wondering: are there ways of reducing Conflict taken in a session? 🤔