An area for relaxing from duties, capable of producing liquor and spirits for various sentients and often has live music.
Riss

Dawn of the Second Day -48 Hours Remain- [Day 8, EA]

Post by Riss »

Many have already left, probably embroiled in their own conflicts leaving the base an eerie sort of quiet. It wasn't that it was empty, it was that too many were nervous to carry on as if something wasn't terribly wrong. Riss' own thoughts oft found themselves flashing back to the counter as the Gree droid had revealed it. It was a horrid little affair, and no way to maintain spirits. So, in true Riss fashion she felt one good way to fix this problem was with spirits.

With the help of Republic personnel, and some Imperial, that she could scrounge up Riss had the rest of the collection of her alcohol on the ship gathered up and carried down to the cantina. Setting all of the fanciest of Alderaanian acquired booze out onto the cantina's countertops. There was nothing for it but to serve one another, and drink. An affair Riss would not allow to happen quietly as the reveal of the bottles being open to any she claps her hands soundly.

"Drinking games- talk about yourselves. Someone asks you a question, you either answer or drink and it's as simple as that!" she says, grinning broadly. A certain memory of the last poignant time she suggested such a game, a cold shiver. Today though, today it would go well- surely.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

Re: Dawn of the Second Day -48 Hours Remain- [Day 8, EA]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington stops by the cantina after lunch to get a drink. Seeing the Countess, he greets her. "Good afternoon Countess Lanar. I hope that you are doing well. All things considered."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I'm trying to do my part, Lord," she says the address with all the contempt for the title she could place merely into tone. Stopping mid-action to look him over, check how healthy he might be, "The people here need a little raise of spirits. Many of ours are coming back wounded, and are out there fighting- what are you doing?"
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

"Mainly keeping the base up in order. I went on some patrols and helped save 200 refugees." Remmington answers her honestly and without seeming to register the contempt or maybe its more that he is used to it.

"If I have any talent it seems to be to staying alive somehow."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Well- how about you do me a favor then and at least get to serving drinks to some of those looking down about the space, mm?" she says, giving a glance to a room likely filled with dour looking souls. Reaching over to the line of alcohol on the counter she slides a bottle over toward him. "Get them drinking, talking, and laughing best they can. Good spirits save lives," she says, and then turns to look out over the room, "and.. well, we should do something."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

"Sounds good to me. Drinks coming up." Remmington goes over to the bar to start mixing drinks. He takes a look at the drink mix table as the orders come in.

"Have you been keeping busy?" He asks as he mixes drinks.

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Doing my part best I can. Someone has to look after the little details while the big heroes are running off saving people, mmm?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Completely agree there. For every hero there are countless number of people doing support in the background."

He looks over at Riss. "Though am I wrong to summarize that you have seen your fair share of action Countess?"

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Action? Yea, but if you mean combat- no, I'm not a soldier," she says, simply not paying full attention.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."