An area for relaxing from duties, capable of producing liquor and spirits for various sentients and often has live music.
Thy Yulani

Re: [D7, EE] Date night

Post by Thy Yulani »

"There are many forms of peace, I don't mean holding hands and singing songs just a place where, maybe two people can just be..."

"Jedi are not afforded our own families, so I am not sure how that works."
Light Side | Human | Chill | Old Soul | Mother | Duelist | Jedi Master

*Played by Dapper Dog
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

"Okay, sure, I was teasing... I bet you all do hold hands and sing though." He couldn't help it, she'd kind of asked for that.

A little more seriously he followed up with one question that had been on his mind. "So when do you get to see Nilu? Where is he right now, Tython?" At least Sith got to go home to their families. "The Jedi have some really weird traditions Thy."
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Thy Yulani

Post by Thy Yulani »

"He is not on Tython, it's not very developed and still dangerous. I left him with a friend on a small moon colony, I have not actually seen him in some time. But I am told he is well," she admitted.

"Jedi do not normally start families, we are a monastic order, that happens to do a great deal of military work."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren frowned a little at that. "Like you said, I could never be a Jedi." There was a long pause. "I'd like to meet him. Talk. Think you could arrange that for me Thy?"
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Thy Yulani

Post by Thy Yulani »

"I think it could be done, we can go together," she said.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

There was a noticeable relaxation in the Sith's posture. Perhaps he'd been expecting an argument. "I... Thanks Thy. Yeah, I'd like that." He tilted his glass in a salute. "Family means a lot to me."

Thy Yulani

Post by Thy Yulani »

She nodded and just sipped her tea.

*Played by Dapper Dog