An area for relaxing from duties, capable of producing liquor and spirits for various sentients and often has live music.
Jan Melmoar

Re: [Day 7 - Mid Afternoon] Swooping is...? (Expecting)

Post by Jan Melmoar »

"Oh, Cynella is a fan of games? I would never have guessed. She seems so...pleasant?"
Jan manages to restrain herself from explaining what the books often involved.

"Sith? No I've been in sith-form since the middle of the level, you get such a large attack bonus. The red is when you're low on health."
Blinking
"And you healed me, that is a - good play, well done Aurilie."

Between them the two characters flash, hack and dive around the boss as it fails to find them with its gigantic sabers. Finally an upbeat jingle plays as the beast falls dead and a 'Level 1 - Completed!' message flashes up. Jan fistpumps.

"Nice, hi-five. Tell me that's still something your people do."
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Aurilie Alde

Re: [Day 7 - Mid Afternoon] Swooping is...? (Expecting)

Post by Aurilie Alde »

"I can't say that she's fully committed to the following of light novel games, not as much as her sister is apparently. It was a topic that came up when we first met and I suppose it might have been a consideration of where our choices could take us in life," she said with a shrug. That might not be the case there but she had to emblish a tad bit around present company.

"Why would you go Sith form for just an attack bonus? I think you were doing well enough during the game that you needn't resort to that sort of tactics. Perhaps hardwork and effort will win in the end, I would imagine it must be the case when it comes to these sort of amusement games," she nodded surely on that fact. "I suppose I did, it seems on par of the course in our situation. I imagine that a Jedi would heal a Sith when the situation came down to it. I'm sure any tendancies of murder are actually extremely far and few., despite what current events might tell you."

She narrowed her eyes at the question. While she recognized the gesture, it was certainly unusual. Those things that the other Houses down the mountain tend to do. She held a hand up to show that she wasn't that lame, at least. "Yes, victory. Good showing, my ally."
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink