An area for relaxing from duties, capable of producing liquor and spirits for various sentients and often has live music.
Bozr Thesk

Re: Captain Squared [Day 7, ME]

Post by Bozr Thesk »

He replied, "She was fierce, and a survivor, but the life of a Sith is a fraught one, and it came crashing down on her."
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Sounds hot- I always struggle a bit with Sith. They're always so pretty to look at, but.. well, they're like me but so much worse and definitely a bit deluded," she says, straightening her back a little, and taking her glass more properly.

"I'm sure your gal had her qualities though," she says, offering that conciliatory smile. "Seems you liked her enough at least, shame for her she didn't take the chance," she smirks, "you're rather good in bed-"

"Very bad boy of you," she adds, chuckling.

"Wanna talk real? I'll tell you about me.. you tell me about you," she says, meeting his eye more intentionally, "nothing.. too professional. Nothing you wanna cover up. I can tell you about Dryden, and how I screwed him over and he totally deserved it, and you can tell me all about this Sith lady," she says, a touch of a smile.

(Could fade to non-screenworrhy conversation here, if you like!)
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

He sipped his beer and listened, revealing mostly superficial things about himself.

/scene
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog