A dedicated clean area for medical operations including surgery and kolto baths.
Omandri Rist

Re: [D8 LE] Deeper Than Physical Wounds

Post by Omandri Rist »

He squeezed her hand back returning the expression "Thanks Luth, you seem like a pretty great person. I'd hope, after seeing what I have this past month, that the jedi would be willing to help anyone reaching out in earnest."

He shrugged "regardless the invitation stands, I'll always be happy to see you and rectify the whole not knowing eachother very well." A light chuckle "and professionally we'd be lucky to have someone of your skill."
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

She laughed a little. "I'm a terrible person. I'm trying to become better, though. I think they will. I'm holding onto hope. And it's not the end of the world if they don't. I'll still find ways to try and become better."

"I appreciate it. I think I'm going to have to learn some new skills to be useful to much of anyone. That's probably going to be a big adjustment."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

His other hand waved off her first words "from what I've heard you're a good person in a series of tough situations that did what she needed to survive. Maybe you made some mistakes or poor decisions along the way but I dare you to find one of us who are perfect." He returned a grin.

"Can't say anything for the jedi, I know from Zayne they have some use of sneaky people but you've been in the business before, most of what we do in house Rist is similar. Just far less need of that rifle of yours."
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme