A dedicated clean area for medical operations including surgery and kolto baths.
Qozaiym Zholyeva

Re: [D8, LA] Get in Line! (Open)

Post by Qozaiym Zholyeva »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:08 pm
Remmington notices Qozaiym, "Do you require some assistance general?"
"Ozhers need it more zhan me, zhis medic has my minor issue in hand, Lord Balmung," she said waving off the help politely.
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington nods to the general and then walks over to Layne. He puts his hand on her shoulder and her wounds knit up a little. "How badly are you injured Layne? Will this be enough?" He asks.

/ Heal Layne + up 2 other people. 2eF =
1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage
Heal Layne 4 Wounds.
May heal 1 other person if I spend Destiny.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Thanks, but I could use some more, if I'm totally honest," she said, rubbed a shoulder where she got grazed.

"Up to you, though."

[Wounds down to 10 taken, can benefit from 2 more applications of Heal by RAW]
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"No worries. I got this." Remmington concentrates and draws upon the Force again. He struggles a bit but the wounds on Layne and someone else [maybe the general if no other takers] continue to close albeit leaving some scarring. He draws upon the power again and it comes a little easier and mostly heals Layne completely.

"Sorry, I can't help with the shoulder but I believe there are kolto tanks available that people brought with them."

/ 2nd Heals for Layne + up 2 other people. 2eF =
2 Dark Side
ImageImage
Using Destiny to use Dark Side.
Heal Layne + someone/General? 4 Wounds.
+2 Strain
+2 Conflict

3rd Heals for Layne + up 2 other people. 2eF =
1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage
Heal Layne 4 Wounds.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:43 pm
"No..." she sighed, the pain was still quite considerable, but she was also just tired.

"...I am a pretty selfish person, and you have no reason to think otherwise."
"If you know that to be true, then you can work on it. I hope this Tython or whatever else will help you in that." Cynella gave her one more smile before taking her turn for medical attention.

"Thank you, Omandri. You do good work, hard work. I shudder to think how far behind we'd be if you hadn't come along." Again, she smiled, before setting about to help however she could.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:35 am
~~ping~~
Omandri's datapad began to light up as he was working.
Nudimsu wrote:Got Riss to agree to share some of her extra Kolto for the tank in there. Hers is being used by Kat at the moment. She asked that Layne not use it, but that is your call to make if you want to follow her request. Send someone over to her ship to grab it: there is no way I will be able to bring it over there right now with my knee.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Nudimsu wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:57 pm
Omandri's datapad began to light up as he was working.
Nudimsu wrote:Got Riss to agree to share some of her extra Kolto for the tank in there. Hers is being used by Kat at the moment. She asked that Layne not use it, but that is your call to make if you want to follow her request. Send someone over to her ship to grab it: there is no way I will be able to bring it over there right now with my knee.
Tell her i appreciate it. Ill send a couple techs to grab it.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme