A dedicated clean area for medical operations including surgery and kolto baths.
Nudimsu

[D8, LA] Get in Line! (Open)

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudimsu flew back in to the base once the coast was clear and immediately made his way over to the medical center, favoring his side. He'd done his part to aid the ungrateful masses, but now he had to worry for himself.

As he entered, he looked around all the injuried and dying and propped himself against a chair, waiting for a bed. He kept fighting exhaustion and sleep, knowing the risks that could happen if he were to do so. Just had to keep his head up and wait to be seen.

((OOC: Has 8 wounds and a two dot crit))
Last edited by Nudimsu on Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Layne Hoshin

Re: [D8, LA] Get in Line! (Open)

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Layne had also dragged herself into medical bay; her injures were quite extensive; no wonder with how hard she'd pushed herself out there. But then, she was hardly the only one. And she could at least still walk, so there was that.

"Where do I get a number?" she asked the Chiss as she spotted him and hobbled over.

OOC: Layne has suffered 18 wounds that need to be healed as best as possible, and an average crit.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:31 pm
~~snip~~
He gave a small laugh before coughing a little and looked at her. "I dunno.." His breathing was a bit labored as he spoke. "You did pretty good out there with your stick. Shouldn't have joked about it."
Last edited by Nudimsu on Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Told you I could kill you with it," she said, "...you did good too."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Yeah, I never doubted that. Just the whole reflecting thing you saber users do seemed rather ridiculous. Deflect a blaster shot or a saber that can cut thru anything with a stick..."

He smiles and favors his side. "Have to admit, that under any normal circumstance, it would be stupid..."He shook his head. "I hope those ungrateful masses noticed...maybe can leave me alone now."

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Uh, well, I'm not actually that good at that myself," she said, "the lightsaber form I use was developed before blasters were a thing, after all. And I wasn't actually deflecting any out there, really. Just shrugging them off, I guess."

She shrugged.

"And yeah... hope they noticed. Could use some good will from them myself, I guess."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudimsu nods and looks at her. "Well, I have no idea how you managed that." He motions into his wound. "Got a few shots in me and I hurt all over." He takes a deep breath.

He stared at her. "Hope they noticed, Layne too. We both gave a lot today. They seemed rather quick to forget I helped personally free them from that ice mine when panic sunk in, though..."

Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Cynella's first instinct was to wait until later before seeking any help. However, she suppressed such an urge; she couldn't keep seeking to make a martyr out of herself. She couldn't succumb to her own selfishness.

"I hope you didn't do it for the sake of praise," she said to Layne, walking into the conversation rather late. "But thank you, nonetheless."

---

Cynella has some wounds and an Easy Critical to heal.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He looks at the woman for a long moment and blinks. "You...pancake girl." He shook his head a little. "More concidences in this blasted trip..."

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka limps into the Medical Bay. His armor was in tatters, partially covered by his thermal cloak. A few goats still followed, being unwilling to stay back in the goatery after the earlier events.

"Oh, hey Nudimsu, Layne... other person."

He makes his way over to an empty space along the wall and slumps down to the floor, quickly flanked by two goats who lean against him.

-----
[OOC] Has 7 wounds and 1 average crit
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha walks in looking a tad singed. "Oh hey guys, aren't we a funny bunch. I might had electrocuted myself. How are you all doing?"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Pipka wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:40 pm

"Oh, hey Nudimsu, Layne... other person."

"Pancake girl will do." He nodded and leaned in and looked at Hacha. "Didn't lose your other arm, then; glad to see it still there. He stopped and look at the other woman

"...began with a C."
Last edited by Nudimsu on Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"It was for a good cause. Overclocking the ion cannon to give Syrian a bad day. Some minor electrical burns are worth that"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

"Oh, yes. You remember me better than I do you," she said with a faint smile. It was hard for her to be too cheerful given the current circumstances. "And... Ah, well, Pancake Girl will do."
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"I just remember you liked my pancakes and had some problems with marriage. I know that is a lot to go on; it's been 5 years, after all." He nods. "Not much else, other than that, really." He winced in pain a little. "Nudimsu, Captain of the Turtle. Again. That's Hacha and Pipka, crewmates."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri showed up in the med bay he stretched his neck and got down to work helping the people in the medbay to various degrees. all the critical injuries were taken care of some people would need some time for more superficial wounds to close and mend.

----------------------
Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:13 pm
((OOC: Has 8 wounds and a two dot crit))
D8 get in line nudi crot average reduce to easy by shock blanket east meds boost from bag boost from bay: 3eP+2eA+2eB+1eD 4 successes, 3 advantage, 2 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Crit healed upgrade next two med checks
D8 get in line nudi heal average med upgrade from Triumph boost from bag boost from bay: 4eP+1eA+2eB+2eD 4 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Heal 6 Wounds and 4 strain
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:31 pm
OOC: Layne has suffered 18 wounds that need to be healed as best as possible, and an average crit.
D8 get in line layne heal average med upgrade from Triumph boost from bag boost from bay: 4eP+1eA+2eB+2eD 2 successes, 5 advantage

Heal 4 Wounds 5 strain

D8 get in line layne heal average crit reduced to easy sb med boost from bag boost from bay: 3eP+2eA+2eB+1eD 7 successes
Crit healed
Cynella Alde wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:03 pm
Cynella has some wounds and an Easy Critical to heal.
D8 get in line Cynella easy med boost from bag boost from bay: 3eP+2eA+2eB+1eD 4 successes, 3 advantage
Crit healed boost to next roll

D8 get in line Cynella heal average med boost from bag boost from bay boost from previous roll: 3eP+2eA+3eB+2eD 1 success, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
3 Wounds 3 adv healed
Pipka wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:40 pm
[OOC] Has 7 wounds and 1 average crit
D8 get in line pipka average crit reduced to easy sb med boost from bag boost from bay: 3eP+2eA+2eB+2eD 3 successes, 3 advantage
Crit healed boost next roll

D8 get in line pipka heal average med boost from bag boost from bay boost from last roll: 3eP+2eA+3eB+2eD 5 successes, 6 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Pipka heals 7 Wounds
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:03 pm
"I hope you didn't do it for the sake of praise," she said to Layne, walking into the conversation rather late. "But thank you, nonetheless."
"I... didn't," she said to the unfamiliar woman, with a frown.

The other people coming in were given a nod. Then Omandri did his thing like the medical machine that he was.

"...thanks, doc," she said, still quite hurt. She could pull out a few more stimpacks if necessary, but she was also running out on those.

[after healing, will still be at 14 wounds suffered, if anyone has good Heal/Harm, DD said that may be used in addition to a medicine roll]
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He wasn't completely better, but by the time Omandri had done his work, he was starting to feel a lot better. Just took him good long minute to get his face to the more neutral look it usually was and his rather....emotional speaking habits to go away due to the pain. It was just a few scraps now for him, but a good night's rest would take care of the rest. Looking over at Layne, he stares her down and then to Cynella. "I would not give her grief, pancake girl; we each did what we did out there for our own reasons. The Sith, Jedi, or...whatever Layne calls herself now. Not the time to get picky as to why that was." The Kolto tank was empty, but functional.

Luckily, he did know someone who had a Kolto tank for them to use. And they needed Layne out there tomorrow, as she had proven she was quite useful on the frontlines many times; she was one more person in front of him out there.

"Sit tight, Layne. I'll see what I can do for you." And began to limp out of the room. Still hurting, but at least he could function.

/exit for now

Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:32 am
"I just remember you liked my pancakes and had some problems with marriage. I know that is a lot to go on; it's been 5 years, after all." He nods. "Not much else, other than that, really." He winced in pain a little. "Nudimsu, Captain of the Turtle. Again. That's Hacha and Pipka, crewmates."
"You may be glad to hear that any such problem are a distant problem. My appreciation for your pancakes, well, I would need to taste those again to be sure." She straightened up her stance. "If we're doing re-introductions, then I am Cynella Rhiannon Esmetrice Alde. There's no need to trouble yourself with the whole thing. Just Cynella."
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:01 am
"I... didn't," she said to the unfamiliar woman, with a frown.

The other people coming in were given a nod. Then Omandri did his thing like the medical machine that he was.

"...thanks, doc," she said, still quite hurt. She could pull out a few more stimpacks if necessary, but she was also running out on those.

[after healing, will still be at 14 wounds suffered, if anyone has good Heal/Harm, DD said that may be used in addition to a medicine roll]
Layne's and Nudimsu's answer gave her slight pause. "I don't mean to be ungrateful," Cynella said, followed by a sigh. "It's not my place to lecture you, Layne. I'll leave that to Thy Yulani and so on."

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:35 pm
Layne's and Nudimsu's answer gave her slight pause. "I don't mean to be ungrateful," Cynella said, followed by a sigh. "It's not my place to lecture you, Layne. I'll leave that to Thy Yulani and so on."
"No..." she sighed, the pain was still quite considerable, but she was also just tired.

"...I am a pretty selfish person, and you have no reason to think otherwise."
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington arrives in the med bay after returning from Junk Town. He looks around. "I heard that there was an attack. Does anyone need healing?"
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Qozaiym Zholyeva

Post by Qozaiym Zholyeva »

The general was being tended to by an Imperial medic pulling shrapnel from her left arm, and tending to the severe burns from blaster fire. She winced from time to time but never cried out.
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington notices Qozaiym, "Do you require some assistance general?"
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:03 pm
Remmington arrives in the med bay after returning from Junk Town. He looks around. "I heard that there was an attack. Does anyone need healing?"
She raised a hand as well. It might've been Remmy of all people, but she knew he was skill with the art of healing through the Force.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal arrived, walking with a limp and holder of several bruises and other wounds but otherwise okay, with her trusty R5-T8 who was carrying her medical supplies.

She appraised the line

''I guess I will lend a hand before I see the doctor.''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant