A dedicated clean area for medical operations including surgery and kolto baths.
Galen Panteer

Re: [D5 ME] Doctor is in (open)

Post by Galen Panteer »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:51 pm
"He needs to ask for a payrise" Aphr commented with a small laugh, giving Moyr a smile and a nod thankful to see she was ok.
"Agreed." he smiled. "Extra hot chocolate for the doctor."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:21 am
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:51 pm
"He needs to ask for a payrise" Aphr commented with a small laugh, giving Moyr a smile and a nod thankful to see she was ok.
"Agreed." he smiled. "Extra hot chocolate for the doctor."
"Hey now, I don't want to run out of hoth chocolate" Aphr said with a laugh, standing up and offering her hand to Galen "let's get you back somewhere and get out of the good doctors way."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I have my own supply, remember? I just don't want to compete with Pipka." he stood and waved to the others as they departed.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks