A dedicated clean area for medical operations including surgery and kolto baths.
Omandri Rist

Re: [D5 ME] Doctor is in (open)

Post by Omandri Rist »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:54 am
[Got GM permission to receive a Crit heal, if available.]
[Am available, what sort of crit?]
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

[At the Brink]
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:03 pm
[At the Brink]
D5 bellious crit shock blanket medbay bag avg med: 3eP+2eA+2eB+2eD 1 success, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

She's good to go
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Thank you, doctor." The man, while of few words, certainly knew what he was doing. All Moyr needed was some coagulant spray and she ready to party.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He nodded to the Sith "of course. How did you manage such a nasty wound by the way?" He asked curiosity getting the better of him.

Description|Theme
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"A cortosis-shielded wampa cyborg with big guns and laser eyes." Moyr said straight-faced.

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri frowned "I...is that some kind of Imperial joke?" He asked confusion clear on his features.

Description|Theme
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Take it on face value." The patient smiled weakly, moving to robe herself back behind the cover. "Are you going to the party, good doctor? I owe you a dance."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He was still a bit off balance from the sheer absurdity of the statement but nodded getting his feet back "yes and it seems my dance card is growing. But I would be happy to." He replied stepping back to allow the privacy of dressing.

Description|Theme
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"So many grateful patients, hmm?" There was a silhouette of her robing, with relatively sharp contours.

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He shrugged though the motion was likely lost on her unless she was paying close attention to his own silhouette "old friends, new friends and now yes apparently a grateful patient." He mused a small smile starting on his lips.

Description|Theme
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"The grateful patient's name is Darth Bellious."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

"Omandri Rist, I suppose Duke Rist if we are using titles."

Description|Theme
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"It's a professional situation, why wouldn't we, my lord Duke." She mused. "It's either you have excessive numbers of nobles on Alderaan, or half of your world's nobility has booked tickets to this ski resort."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

"A little column A, a little column B." He replied with a shrug "I'm sure by many standards Alderaan has more nobles than necesarry but two of the four major houses are represented two minor ones and two members of the royal family by my count. Needless to say there will be quite the shake up if we don't make it back."

Description|Theme
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Your own succession is secured, I hope? I heard the issue of no issue is what nobles take issue with the most."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

"Inquiring about my family life? And here I thought this was a strictly professional setting." He says raising an eyebrow "but no, I am not yet wed and have no heirs at the moment. It would be my sister who would take over."

Description|Theme
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr had watched her sister getting treatment with concern, but once she was ok she looked back to Galen.

"Seems like everyone is facing some kind of threat out here huh?"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:21 am
"Inquiring about my family life? And here I thought this was a strictly professional setting." He says raising an eyebrow "but no, I am not yet wed and have no heirs at the moment. It would be my sister who would take over."
"I was under impression that a part of being nobility is that your succession is a public thing. I assume sister as next of line is not a terrible outcome. Still, there is some small chance that we will survive this." Dressing up was complete. Moyr walked out. "Thank you, my lord Duke, and see you later this evening."

Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:49 am

“Thank you, Kat. And congratulations, Master Rist. I hadn’t heard before now, no.”

Tethys pats her neck, which does feel a bit better. “If that’s all it is, I’ll count myself lucky.”
"We'll have to catch up on everything with eachother some time tomorrow?" Kat suggested, and looked around the room. They were going to be busy for while it seemed. "I am curious what transpired with your group even if I have seen the results."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:55 am
Aphr had watched her sister getting treatment with concern, but once she was ok she looked back to Galen.

"Seems like everyone is facing some kind of threat out here huh?"
He nodded. "I'm sure the good doctor will have many more patients before this is over."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:07 am
"I was under impression that a part of being nobility is that your succession is a public thing. I assume sister as next of line is not a terrible outcome. Still, there is some small chance that we will survive this." Dressing up was complete. Moyr walked out. "Thank you, my lord Duke, and see you later this evening."
"I look forward to it Darth Bellious."

Description|Theme
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Before leaving, Moyr nodded to Aphr and Galen.

/exit

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:08 am
He nodded. "I'm sure the good doctor will have many more patients before this is over."
"He needs to ask for a payrise" Aphr commented with a small laugh, giving Moyr a smile and a nod thankful to see she was ok.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:54 am
"We'll have to catch up on everything with eachother some time tomorrow?" Kat suggested, and looked around the room. They were going to be busy for while it seemed. "I am curious what transpired with your group even if I have seen the results."
"I think that's wise, yes." Tethys nods. "Dr. Rist's medical bay isn't exactly a conference room, but we should talk soon."
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."