A dedicated clean area for medical operations including surgery and kolto baths.
Katarzyna Panteer

Re: [D5 ME] Doctor is in (open)

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

As Zayne had gotten treatment, Kat had busied herself with helping out here and there, as the second "medic" in this room.
Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:45 pm
-
Seeing Tethys enter as well, she feels a sense of relief. "Tethys, you're alright," her voice said with its usual pleasant timbre. With more of the team that accompanied Senya in here showing up (and leaving), it felt like things had worked. Especially seeing mother and daughter together.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:48 pm
-
"Kat. I am glad to see you in one piece." A relieved smile softens Tethys's tired face. "And the others...?"
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela sees Tethys and smiles, "It's good to see you." She bows, "This is indeed my daughter." She nods at Kat as well.

She waves. "More Jedis?"

Breela grins at the girl's flippantness. "Yes Z, more Jedis." She sighs, "It's my great pleasure to introduce you to my Daughter Zan'ja Po. Z this is Master Katarzyna Panteer, and Master Tethys Carrack."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Tethys's smile becomes less tired, more openly delighted. "Miss Zan'ja, I've heard a great deal about you. Welcome to Echo Base. I'm so glad you're here." She offers the young girl her hand in greeting. Over Zan'ja's head, her eyes flash to Breela, You did it! Tethys might have certain worries about Breela's relationship to the Jedi Order and the Force, but she's never had an instant's doubt about Breela's dedication as a parent.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr had kept herself out of the way. She wasn't injured (except for a bruise from the mean Lord Draahg) but Galen had been injured, so she had remained nearby to make sure he was ok. Looking relieved when he got his treatment but otherwise not saying anything.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She shakes the offered hand bashfully, "Mom... told me to expect a lot of that."

Breela caresses her cheek, "Thank you Tethys. I've still got to get my son. But tonight I can celebrate." She kisses the top of Z's head. "Come by sometime tomorrow and we can catch up properly. Last time I was... less than charming." She pushes Z along, "We're going to get out of here, I don't wanna overstay my welcome. Omandri needs to work." She throws him one last smile. "Take care both of you."

/maneuver to scene exit
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Katarzyna Panteer

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:52 pm
"Kat. I am glad to see you in one piece." A relieved smile softens Tethys's tired face. "And the others...?"
"Everyone made it in one piece. Not without injuries, but nothing rest and kolto can't fix," she assured Tethys warmly as Breela arrived with her daughter.

Seeing mother and daughter reunited, it brought such a well of emotions to her... longing for her own child, worry for the little girl's safety, as well as Gaul's, and she silently composes herself for a moment as Tethys speaks.

"It's a pleasure, Zanja. I'm so happy to see you're back with your mother," Kat spoke in a warm and gentle tone to the child. "Please take care. Both of you." She gave a small wave to the pair as they left.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:45 pm
-
"Everyone?" Tethys echoes, brows arching in pleased surprise. "That's a great relief." Her voice is a little throaty, mostly because of that relief, but the yelling and choking earlier probably doesn't help. "And it means less blood on Vaylin's hands. That may mean something, too," she adds pensively.

"We didn't lose anyone, either." She nods acknowledgement to Galen and Aphr, who obviously are here and mostly fine. Her 'anyone' would cover Senya and Luth, too--of course, she doesn't know Senya has already come and gone from the med bay. "Has Lord Khalan been in for treatment? Luth, that is."

Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:45 pm
"...but nothing rest and kolto can't fix," she assured Tethys warmly as Breela arrived with her daughter.
He felt like he was in a trance for a few, until the word kolto. "Oh yes, the kolto tank... I should go do that and a healing meditation session." He said to himself. He staring walking toward the tank.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Katarzyna Panteer

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:00 pm
"Everyone?" Tethys echoes, brows arching in pleased surprise. "That's a great relief." Her voice is a little throaty, mostly because of that relief, but the yelling and choking earlier probably doesn't help. "And it means less blood on Vaylin's hands. That may mean something, too," she adds pensively.

"We didn't lose anyone, either." She nods acknowledgement to Galen and Aphr, who obviously are here and mostly fine. Her 'anyone' would cover Senya and Luth, too--of course, she doesn't know Senya has already come and gone from the med bay. "Has Lord Khalan been in for treatment? Luth, that is."
They had saved Vaylin it seemed, and Senya, but the matter was hardly over, and for a moment the two Jedi share the pensive feelings.

"I... don't know. It's been quite a lot of people, but I don't think I've seen her. You don't sound so good though. Let me help you? I'm not as good as Dr. Rist, but I'm improving in my medical knowledge under his guidance."
Zayne Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:35 pm
He felt like he was in a trance for a few, until the word kolto. "Oh yes, the kolto tank... I should go do that and a healing meditation session." He said to himself. He staring walking toward the tank.
"Yes," she chuckled briefly. "You do need a good round in a tank right now."

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:09 pm
Aphr had kept herself out of the way. She wasn't injured (except for a bruise from the mean Lord Draahg) but Galen had been injured, so she had remained nearby to make sure he was ok. Looking relieved when he got his treatment but otherwise not saying anything.
"Are you sure you weren't hurt?" he asked once the doctor was finished with him.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:04 pm
-
"It's almost nothing. Only a little bruising. I think." Tethys touches her throat with her fingertips, gingerly. She hasn't seen her reflection since leaving the cave system, so she doesn't know how it actually looks, but it doesn't feel very bad. She suspects that if she hadn't survived the adventure in the vergence, it would not have been physical injuries that did her in, anyway. "Still, thank you, Kat."

Her brows draw together in concern as Zane speaks up. "Should we help you into the tank first, though, Knight Rist? Is there one free?"

--
Tethys has an Easy crit and one whole wound. :?

Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:57 pm
Her brows draw together in concern as Zane speaks up. "Should we help you into the tank first, though, Knight Rist? Is there one free?"
"Hum? Oh, I am a Master now. It was a few years ago, now." He said grading a big scanning rig for stability. He smiled to Tethys, "I know have not scene else other in 5 years or so."
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:10 pm
"Are you sure you weren't hurt?" he asked once the doctor was finished with him.
Aphr waved the concern off.

"It was you and Tethys that suffered. Well and Luth obviously. I escaped notice, other than that asshole kicking me in the shoulder. Are you ok now?"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Katarzyna Panteer

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:57 pm
"It's almost nothing. Only a little bruising. I think." Tethys touches her throat with her fingertips, gingerly. She hasn't seen her reflection since leaving the cave system, so she doesn't know how it actually looks, but it doesn't feel very bad. She suspects that if she hadn't survived the adventure in the vergence, it would not have been physical injuries that did her in, anyway. "Still, thank you, Kat."

--
Tethys has an Easy crit and one whole wound. :?
"Hmmm, it looks a bit more than just a light bruising. Here, let me have a closer look."

She kept an eye on Zayne as Tethys was offered a seat, making sure he got in without incident.

Turning a critical eye to the woman though, Kat gently touched with her warm hands, finding that there was more than just a light bruising going on. "It seems pressure was applied here with considerable force... not lethal, but it could swell up over night and make swallowing difficult or painful. It should be easy enough to treat, but you'll probably still feel it in the morning."

-----

D5 ME Medicine/Intellect to heal Tethys' critical injury. Easy. Military medkit: 1eP+4eA+1eD 2 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Advantages gives Tethys' 4 strain back :D

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Is it where the doctor is?" Darth Bellious entered, looking at who was at the bay already. A crowd. Oh well. Queuing to the doctor was an existential truth spanning galaxies.

[I am At The Brink!]
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:58 am
Aphr waved the concern off.

"It was you and Tethys that suffered. Well and Luth obviously. I escaped notice, other than that asshole kicking me in the shoulder. Are you ok now?"
"I should be fine." he nodded. "You came through fir all of us today. I... Moyr?"
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Galen?"
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Let's get you to an exam table."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Small wounds, just many of them everywhere. Is there some privacy policy here?"

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Things here are kind of minimal, but I can try to arrange something." he offered.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Much appreciated." She would disrobe in silence behind whatever cover was provided and readied herself for examination in some rudimentary clothing that soon looked like it was printed over with red polka dots.

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:10 am

"Hmmm, it looks a bit more than just a light bruising. Here, let me have a closer look."

She kept an eye on Zayne as Tethys was offered a seat, making sure he got in without incident.

Turning a critical eye to the woman though, Kat gently touched with her warm hands, finding that there was more than just a light bruising going on. "It seems pressure was applied here with considerable force... not lethal, but it could swell up over night and make swallowing difficult or painful. It should be easy enough to treat, but you'll probably still feel it in the morning."

-----

D5 ME Medicine/Intellect to heal Tethys' critical injury. Easy. Military medkit: 1eP+4eA+1eD 2 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Advantages gives Tethys' 4 strain back :D
“Thank you, Kat. And congratulations, Master Rist. I hadn’t heard before now, no.”

Tethys pats her neck, which does feel a bit better. “If that’s all it is, I’ll count myself lucky.”

OOC: as the time stamp shows, Kat rolled this before Day 6 started! I assume this is just a pure RP thread now it’s relegated to a past IC day.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

[Got GM permission to receive a Crit heal, if available.]

Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:49 am
“Thank you, Kat. And congratulations, Master Rist. I hadn’t heard before now, no.”
"Yes, well with the both wars raging, and the Council of First Knowledge did not do the pomp and circumstance the High Council does. It is very easy to miss my promotion." Zayne said with another pained smile again. "And, I can not been on Coruscant for more than a few days."