A dedicated clean area for medical operations including surgery and kolto baths.
Omandri Rist

[D5 ME] Doctor is in (open)

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri knew there were a lot of ops going this afternoon and it was a rare world when dealing with people like what they were up against that everything would go off without a hitch.

He expected some injuries and so he had spent time getting the med bay ready to recieve those that had gotten hurt.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Galen Panteer

Re: [D5 ME] Doctor is in (open)

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Good evening, doctor." Galen smiled as he walked in. "I hope your day was peaceful."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri nodded to Galen as he entered "Well Galen as peaceful as a day can be stranded on a frozen ball full of pirates." He said with a light tone.

"But yes likely a considerably more peaceful day than you. Glad to see you made it back. Get a little roughed up doing your weird force stuff?" He asked raising one eyebrow.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Faced a mad man, obsessed with power and control, who was willing to destroy anything to accomplish his goals." he explained. "Nothing new, really, except for him already being dead. He choked me with the Firce. I've felt lightheaded ever since."

- - -
OOC: Crit 85
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Kat came in, helping a very beaten up Zayne Rist. She didn't look amazing either, but she was walking on her own without any serious injuries.

"Hey there," she greeted, with some relief to see that both Omandri and Galen were safe.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"Ooooooooooo...." Zayne was barely lucid. In a barely audible voice to Kat, "Did I really say I was here to kill the little Sith girl, so blatantly?"

He was tried to still up right, but was losing the battle.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"You guys got it far worse than we did. Thank you for holding her off for so long." Galen said. "Omandri, tend to them first."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri nodded to Kat with a warmth but then focused up and walked up to Galen. He poked and proded the royal examining his throat and testing the areas that seemed bruised or damaged

"That force choking is a hell of a thing. It always leaves very distinctive damage. The Sith really should get a new trick, though it is better than the lightning. For the recipient that it." He spoke as he worked.

He dug in his bag and found a small bottle, he pulled some into a syringe and gave Galen an injection "That should help with the shortness of breath. Likely a temporary injury to the blood vessels should heal on its own." He said giving Galen a smile.

With that done he turned to Kat and Zayne "Man us Rist boys always manage to land ourselves in a heap of trouble don't we?" He said shaking his head "What happened to him?"

--------------
D5 doctoring healing crit on Galen average boost from physician bag, boost from med bay: 3eP+2eA+2eB+2eD 4 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

For Zayne, any crits? Or just wound recovery?

Description|Theme
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"Uhm, yes, that is way the Rist..." He trailed off.

---------------------
Wounds 32/18
[D5 ME] Doctor is in (open) crit injury: 1d100 86
Compromised
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

Senya entered first, she was unsure of how this would go and then stepped aside for the second person.
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

Vaylin entered, still waring many of her injuries but standing as tall as she could. She said to her mother, "This is what passes for medicine among these savages?"
Eternal Empire | Force Sensitive | Unstable | Daughter of the Dragon | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

"Vaylin, please... you need at least some medical attention," she said putting a hand on her daughter's shoulder.
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

Vaylin narrowed her eyes but said nothing.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Zayne Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:40 am
"Uhm, yes, that is way the Rist..." He trailed off.

---------------------
Wounds 32/18
[D5 ME] Doctor is in (open) crit injury: 1d100 86
Compromised
Omandri grimaced a little as he actually got down to examining Zayne. Whatever happened here was thoroughly rough. The worst and most critical of the injuries were easily dealt with and a few other issues were stitched, covered in synthflesh, and cleaned. He rummaged through and gave Zayne a good does of stim to keep him alert and conscious.

"You should be fine, but take it easy and maybe spend some time in the tank to finish closing up those Wounds and avoid infection." He said with a light pat to his shoulder.
Vaylin wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:16 am
Vaylin narrowed her eyes but said nothing.
Omandri regarded the woman with a cool professionalism "Well its what passes for medicine when we are forced to ground and living out of a derelict base." He remarked motioning to a cot "if you'll have a seat I can examine you next."

--------------------
D5 me healing zayne crit anti shock blanket reduce diff by 1 easy med check: 3eP+2eA+1eD 4 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

D5 me healing zayne Wounds hard medicine check boost from physician bag boost from medbay: 3eP+2eA+2eB+3eD 4 successes, 5 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

2 ranks of Surgeon so 6 Wounds healed
Down to 26 three stim packs heals 9 to bring him to 17/18

Description|Theme
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

Vaylin pulled the cot to her with the force and sat down.

OOC: Two average critical injuries.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He had a rather unimpressed look to his features "Do all force users just stop walking toward things?" He mused as he looked her over thinking of another woman who liked to knock things around.

He started looking at the injuries, high energy burns, a few other noticeable things. The first was easily cleaned and set efficiently the second was trickier but likely fine in the end.

---------------
D5 me healing vaylin crits shock blanket and boosts easy med: 2#3eP+2eA+2eB+1eD 4 successes, 4 advantage, 1 Triumph 0 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Use the Triumph and bucket of adv to basically heal the other crit anyway?

Description|Theme
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

Vaylin said, "You have surprising skill, outlander." She rose to her feet and then moved the cot back with the Force as she departed.

OOC: Works for me.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

"You're welcome." He remarked as He eyed her while she left "I guess I got upgraded from savage to outlander." He said with a dry amusement as he returned his attention to others that needed help.

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela walks in with her daughter. Aside from malnutrition and various scares across the length of her body, Breela doesn't rightly know how to proceed treating her. Once the other patients were treated she would go to Omandri.

"Omandri Rist," she purred, "this is my daughter, Zan'ja Po. Zan'ja this is Dr. Omandri Rist, Duke of house Rist. An old dear friend of mine." She smiles up at you. "Can you give her a checkup, now or whenever you have the time?"
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri's eyes widened for just a second and a smile splits the neutral professionalism he'd worn just a second before "Well hello Zan'ja, I am very happy to meet you. Let's see how you're doing."

He ran a couple of basic tests and took a bit of a blood sample "As far as I can tell now Zan'ja you'll be fine in a few days maybe a couple weeks just need to get plenty of rest and good food." He leaned down to her conspiratorially his voice a mock whisper "lucky for you the cook we have in the mess is fantastic." He said with a wink before straightening.

He put a hand on Breela's shoulder "I'm happy for you. Sorry I wasn't more help getting her back."

Description|Theme
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:46 am
Omandri grimaced a little as he actually got down to examining Zayne. Whatever happened here was thoroughly rough. The worst and most critical of the injuries were easily dealt with and a few other issues were stitched, covered in synthflesh, and cleaned. He rummaged through and gave Zayne a good does of stim to keep him alert and conscious.

"You should be fine, but take it easy and maybe spend some time in the tank to finish closing up those Wounds and avoid infection." He said with a light pat to his shoulder.
"Thanks, Omandri. I'm feeling better now. Time in the tank and some healing meditation should do well." Zayne said slowly. He looked down at his armor soaked with blood and rubble particles. "Maybe a change of clothes too..."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:41 am
Omandri's eyes widened for just a second and a smile splits the neutral professionalism he'd worn just a second before "Well hello Zan'ja, I am very happy to meet you. Let's see how you're doing."

He ran a couple of basic tests and took a bit of a blood sample "As far as I can tell now Zan'ja you'll be fine in a few days maybe a couple weeks just need to get plenty of rest and good food." He leaned down to her conspiratorially his voice a mock whisper "lucky for you the cook we have in the mess is fantastic." He said with a wink before straightening.
"We actually just came from there." She grinned, "You're really a Duke? That's so cool!"

Breela shushes her, then whispers, "Thank you, I'm just worried over nothing. And..." She smiles, "You've done so much for me before." She moves a strand of hair out of her eyes, "Maybe tonight we can sneak a dance in. You gonna come to Daz's party?"

"A party sounds nice!"

Breela gives her another Hush child! look.

(OOC: Getting used to running an NPC, bare with me)
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Zayne Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:31 am
"Thanks, Omandri. I'm feeling better now. Time in the tank and some healing meditation should do well." Zayne said slowly. He looked down at his armor soaked with blood and rubble particles. "Maybe a change of clothes too..."
"Anything for family." He said before nodding "yeah might need to scrap that robe though." Giving the man a warm smile
Breela Po wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:49 pm
"We actually just came from there." She grinned, "You're really a Duke? That's so cool!"

Breela shushes her, then whispers, "Thank you, I'm just worried over nothing. And..." She smiles, "You've done so much for me before." She moves a strand of hair out of her eyes, "Maybe tonight we can sneak a dance in. You gonna come to Daz's party?"

"A party sounds nice!"

Breela gives her another Hush child! look.

(OOC: Getting used to running an NPC, bare with me)
He smirked "Indeed I am, though technically only on Alderaan. Here I'm just a humble doctor making sure our heroes stay in top shape."

He looked over to Breela smirk shifting to a warm smile "Thats kind of you to say. A dance would be nice, I'll definitely be there." He let out a long breath "could certainly stand to blow off some steam. It's been a long while." He ran a hand through his dark hair.
Last edited by Omandri Rist on Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Hmmmm," she purred softly, "me too. Finding her took half of the world's weight right off my shoulders." She pulls Z in warmly with a squeeze. "I feel like I can breathe for the first time in years. And blowing off steam sounds like just what the doctor ordered." She whispers softly.

It probably makes quite a sight both of them looking up at you in enchantment, both for vastly different reasons.

"We'll leave you to it." She winks, "But hopefully tonight you can find me on the dancefloor? I promise not to make too much of a ruckus."

She'll grab Z and point her toward the exit.

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Tethys feels mostly fine, just tired and a little draggy. Strangely, though, despite the fact that Valkorion's attack had taken place within the dream world of Senya and Vaylin's memories, her neck still feels bruised and tender. If she stops by the medical bay to grab some painkillers, she can also check on the other casualties from this afternoon--she knows there must be some, and can only hope against hope that no one has actually been killed in the various skirmishes.

She steps around the clinic door more or less as Breela is leaving. "Good evening, Doctor. Hello, Breela." Her eyes widen a bit at the sight of the smaller Farghul departing. "Is that--?"

---
Up to Breela if she's still close enough to notice Tethys's arrival, or if she and Zanja are already effectively gone by then and Tethys is just reacting to a last glimpse of them around the corner.

Tethys has an Easy crit (Stinger).
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."