A dedicated clean area for medical operations including surgery and kolto baths.
Nudimsu

Re: Not allowed to fade away [D4, MM, Open]

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudimsu stares at her heat for a few moments and nods his head. "As you basically said a minute ago, everyone has things they must deal with. Best to just focus on your recovery and save some of the galaxy's problems for the rest of us. Sure Omandri has plenty of them himself."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri scoffed "More than I wish I did." He remarked sardonically putting the data pad back in a holder at the edge of her bed.

"But yeah I think we can manage without Hero Layne for a bit. Get your head on straight, get better, don't try and walk around while blind."
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"...kind of hard not to right now."

Well, technically she wasn't walking around, at least.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff