This area will provide advanced power generation for the base, accessible by turbolift
Remmington Balmung

The Final Countdown [EE8, open]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

After helping out in the medical bay and getting a meal, Remmington returns to engineering to get some more work done. He sets up at the console he was at before, jacks in and puts the pedal to the metal.

/ Creating virus. Computers/Int @ Formidable. Ally assist. Custom Tool. 4eP+2eB+5eD =
1 success, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Hacha Tsuko

Re: The Final Countdown [EE8, open]

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Hey Rem" Hacha replies cheerfully, putting down his toolkit and examining the equipment. "It seems like a shame, putting in so much good work and leaving it here. I know, I know, we have bigger priorities at the moment but..."

The Duros pauses. "You see my work. It gets personal for me. I won't say that I miss the planet, but that we turned a wrecked hulk into something that broke a fleet. I did good work." He pauses

"We did good work. And if you tell anyone I said that, I will deny it fervently, even if you do have a fair hand with a hydrospanner"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Remmington Balmung

Remmington stops his slicing with Hacha's arrival and jacks out and chuckles at the comment. "Here I was hoping that we get to work together again. It certainly is refreshing to find someone else as enthusiastic and skilled as yourself. Plus having a different perspective is always valuable, especially when trying to develop something new."

"Yeah, it was a bit tough at the beginning but I agree that you get attached after putting so much work into something." He agrees.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Ahh who knows. It feels like there's some sort of get together every two years. That says, who knows?" Hacha fiddles with a few wires. "I'm not sure what's up next. I mean, I am sure that the crew is going to chip in with the war, like we did against the Dread Masters. I don't know if it's worth planning a next step when there's a war on."
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "I plan to go back and help out in the war. After that, I'll be busy trying to restore my House. So who knows how things will go."

Any idea comes to mind and he smiles. "If an opportunity arises, any chance you may want to come work for me?" He asks as he takes out his commlink.

"Probably a good idea to at least trade Galactic Network IDs so that we may keep in touch." He preps it to exchange contact info.