An area for growing, through farming, or culturing, food.
Katarzyna Panteer

Re: [D8 LE] Be The Dawn

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Kat nodded as well, understanding it very much. "It's important that we stay in the now, not worrying about what can be. I know that is hard... not a moment goes by that I'm not worrying. But I know if I only think about what can happen - the worst that can happen - I won't be able to do what is needed to do in the now."

She offered a hand to Galen to hold. "We're in this together."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Of course. For our families and for Alderaan." his hand clasped hers and he managed a smile. "Now we just need to convince the rest of the galaxy to unite."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

"That... yes," she chuckled a little bit, "that will be a challenge, but if we don't unite, I think it will be the end of us all. None of us are strong enough on our own - united is the only chance we'll have. Is there anyone you know in the Empire that might be worth talking to, to improve cooperation?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Beyond those who are here? No one I've spoken with in the last decade." he shook his head.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks