An area for growing, through farming, or culturing, food.
Senya Tirall

Re: [Day 4 - EN] Senya's Garden of Regrets

Post by Senya Tirall »

Senya closed her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nose, “Partisan Force ideologies aside, if we can combine our efforts, I think it may be possible. I agree with Aphr, was it, that a balanced approach would work best.”

"I am more concerned about Vaylin, those traveling through the memories will need time and keep her occupied long enough to find anything useful, if there is something useful. It could be a jantha hunt."
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Be a good time to press an attack on the pirates. Keep her there, helping. Once she senses what is going on, she is going to want to leave, since she will happily leave the pirates to their fate. From there, just stall her from getting to you for as long as we can. Would take a unified front to do it, so both sides would have to agree to the attack. Would also be better for as little people to know about the side mission as possible."

He nodded his head. "Her ability to read someone's thoughts is not to be underestimated, so less people know about this larger operation, the better its chances are to succeed. If we go this route, it would be up to us to keep her focused on the main attack until you all are setup, then we can change course and attempt to pin her down a little; can't do that if the surprise gets revealed too early."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

"Those were along the lines of my ideas, outside of directly attacking the pirates," she admitted.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

She nodded in agreement with Nudi. "I agree that ignorance is the best course with fighting, or at least distracting, Vaylin. Those going along with Senya need as much mental strength as we can muster. That's just for the vergence itself, never mind the chaos they may be dealing with of the thoughts and memories."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Excellent point...whoever you are." He motions to Luth. "Perhaps, instead, we can choose to have a three layered attack. First wave cannot know about the plan and must keep her attention until the ritual begins and stall for as long as they can. Further out she is, the better. Second layer can be on vehicles to stall her getting here, as well as some ground troops; suppressing and redirecting fire, mainly. She'd likely call in the pirates to deal with this attack, so we cannot do it forever. Final layer is at the entrance to hold her off. That would have to be our strongest forces we can muster, since they would be the final layer. Also the ones we can trust not to kill her purposefully, if they can even hope to do that. The strongest of minds and wills should be doing the ritual."

He looks to Senya and nods. "Is that what you had moreso hoped for?"
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Kat folded her hands in her lap, focusing her attention on Senya instead of the attempts to rile her up.

"I believe that Senya, who does not seem to share our knowledge and understanding of these vergences created by the Dark, deserves to know that there are risks involved with them. That is all regarding that." A pause and a nod was given to Aphr. "There might be merit to that idea... if possible, we should look more into that possibility, to minimize the dangers and risks. This isn't something I say only because Dark side bad, but because... if there is indeed a connection between the Sith Emperor and Emperor Valkorion - and it's true that he is not completely gone from the Force yet - I want us all to keep in mind that he is a master of the Dark Side and may be able to work against us in this ritual. Again, I say this because I want us to consider the dangers and how to minimize them."

A deep breath. "Also... Riss does have a point, even if I don't fully agree with all of it. Vaylin is a victim here, from whatever she was subjected to. And I hope that this mission can heal her spirit somewhat, though she will still be changed; returning to being a sweet little girl is probably not possible. But
she deserves the attempt of helping her. Being confined to a world closed off to the Force sounds maddening for anyone Force sensitive. My interests are; that we aren't needlessly causing harm or death, that we make the preparations possible to reduce the dangers of this ritual, and... hopefully this will also stop or delay the threat that is coming to us."

"In the end, we can only do this by working together. We must be united in purpose."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:05 pm
Kat folded her hands in her lap, focusing her attention on Senya instead of the attempts to rile her up.

"I believe that Senya, who does not seem to share our knowledge and understanding of these vergences created by the Dark, deserves to know that there are risks involved with them. That is all regarding that." A pause and a nod was given to Aphr. "There might be merit to that idea... if possible, we should look more into that possibility, to minimize the dangers and risks. This isn't something I say only because Dark side bad, but because... if there is indeed a connection between the Sith Emperor and Emperor Valkorion - and it's true that he is not completely gone from the Force yet - I want us all to keep in mind that he is a master of the Dark Side and may be able to work against us in this ritual. Again, I say this because I want us to consider the dangers and how to minimize them."

A deep breath. "Also... Riss does have a point, even if I don't fully agree with all of it. Vaylin is a victim here, from whatever she was subjected to. And I hope that this mission can heal her spirit somewhat, though she will still be changed; returning to being a sweet little girl is probably not possible. But
she deserves the attempt of helping her. Being confined to a world closed off to the Force sounds maddening for anyone Force sensitive. My interests are; that we aren't needlessly causing harm or death, that we make the preparations possible to reduce the dangers of this ritual, and... hopefully this will also stop or delay the threat that is coming to us."

"In the end, we can only do this by working together. We must be united in purpose."
"He's not just a master of the Dark Side," Luth said quietly. "There's a reason the Eternal Empire doesn't differentiate between the two sides of the Force. Whether it's just self-perception or not, he believed... or believes... himself to be a master of the Force, period. He really isn't gone from the Force, I agree, so we'd be making a mistake to underestimate his versatility."

She shifted to sitting on the table, swinging her legs. "As for helping her, it's hard to say. Like anyone, though, the possibilities for her are vast, rather than a linear path. Maybe even more so for her than most people. Do you have a plan?."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

There was a nod from Aphr at the Jedis words.

"I agree with that. All risks should be taken into account, especially if this link is indeed true. However, if we are to look at all risks, that does include the potential that she cannot be saved."

She looked over at Kat.

"If Vaylin were to attack there would need to be no hesitstion. I have seen what she can do. Some have even felt it. If there is an option to avoid fighting we should take it but planning for the worst has to include facing her. However I believe she may be slightly restrained, like a mental block holding her back."

There was a brief pause before Aphr added "in the visions before there was always the strange feeling of the Force perfected. That to me is the key to all of this, a perfect balance of light and dark."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"At the moment, the plan is to learn what exactly was done to her. Once we know that, if we can learn it, we'll be able to plan the next step," Tethys says. "One oar stroke at a time, right?" She arches a brow at Luth.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Katarzyna Panteer

Luth Khalan wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:34 pm
"He's not just a master of the Dark Side," Luth said quietly. "There's a reason the Eternal Empire doesn't differentiate between the two sides of the Force. Whether it's just self-perception or not, he believed... or believes... himself to be a master of the Force, period. He really isn't gone from the Force, I agree, so we'd be making a mistake to underestimate his versatility."

She shifted to sitting on the table, swinging her legs. "As for helping her, it's hard to say. Like anyone, though, the possibilities for her are vast, rather than a linear path. Maybe even more so for her than most people. Do you have a plan?."
Luth's words were met with a nod, acknowledging the correction she provided. "You're right. Underestimating what we're up against, no matter what is at work here, will be a downfall for us."

There was more to consider. Aphr's words, as well as what Luth had said. Perhaps the shifting star was indeed representing the endless possibilites of the Force through Vaylin, rather than just the Force perfected? And wasn't endless possibilites near perfection for the Force?

"Hmmm... I think Senya's plan and what Nudimsu suggested, is a good outline of what we should go for. While I think it might be good to not share all the details, I do think that those we bring into this are made aware of how dangerous it will be. We won't throw away people's lives. As for balancing the Force... an equal number of Sith and Jedi perhaps for the ritual perhaps. Or, rather, those who use the Light and those who use the Dark." A pause, and a nod to Tethys. "Use the ritual to learn what has been done to her, and from there learn what we can do."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:46 pm
<snip>
"I know this is a bit of a conversational segue for a moment, but it does sound like we have at least something of a solid plan," she began. "What made you say that the Emperor is still present in the Force?"

Katarzyna Panteer

Luth Khalan wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:57 pm
"I know this is a bit of a conversational segue for a moment, but it does sound like we have at least something of a solid plan," she began. "What made you say that the Emperor is still present in the Force?"
"Some have spoken of it," she glanced around the room, then looked back to Luth. "As for myself, a powerful Jedi who is now one with the Force told me that from the moment the Emperor was released from his physical form and his spirit dispersed, 'they' have been growing in the Force. Now I know that this doesn't confirm or deny the possibility, but... well, knowing that powerful Force users can linger on after death as ghosts and the like, I don't want to rule it out completely." She made sure to emphasize 'they' as she repeated Resmi Thun's words, to indicate that it could mean the current threat against them all.

"I do hope he is gone and won't trouble us further though. Currently, our more pressing issue is Vaylin whom is at least on the same planet as us, compared to the dangers threatening all of our homes."

Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

"That makes sense."

"He could potentially still influence Vaylin, depending on how... present he is." She paused for a long moment, seemingly deciding whether she should continue, before adding. "If my suspicions are correct, there are definitely at the very least echoes of him still resonating through the Force. Between visions and... things I've heard through the Force, when I've touched the Dark side. Someone like Vaylin might be... tuned to receive even more, as it were, considering his influence over her and their relation."

Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

"This Sith Emperor is nothing like Emperor Valkorian, he can harsh but he is not a sadistic monster," Senya responded.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"If he is the Emperor, that means nothing to us at this current juncture. As she has already said..." He motions to Kat ".It is a question for your philosophies and your Force knowledge when the dust is settled. Or at the very least, until we have agreement." He looks to everyone in the room for one moment before beginning. "So it would it be agreeable we figure out the groups and keep our battle plans within those groups with our only point of contact being Senya? Furthermore, if it is alright with Senya, If you feel yourself capable of doing the ritual, it would be beet to seek her out privately outside of here and let her know. She should be the one to decide who is able to join her with this task, but you are all at least in agreement it should be balanced."

He nods and thinks a little more. "As she had mentioned as well, whomever is doing the first part must not be in this room, but must be told of the dangers. They should also be let known not to go for the kill if the chance appears, but they do need to put pressure on her. Sentiment aside, she is the best chance to get some answers about the Emperor over there, their motivation, etc cetera." He turns to look at Senya. "That is not to say that no part of me that wants Songbird to get a happy ending with her daughter, but she is a source of intel just as much as she is the daughter of Senya."
Last edited by Nudimsu on Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

"I just want to help my children however I can," she responded.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"That's what I want as well, to do whatever I can to keep my family safe." Galen nodded.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

She put a hand on his shoulder agreeing with his sentiment. She said, "Be ready for the call, I'll work with the Captain to organize this all."

"I feel better knowing so many are willing to potentially help."

Unless stopped, she departed.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Before she left, Luth added, "Yes. I would be happy to help with this. Please call when you are ready." She doesn't stop her from leaving.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr nodded.

"When you're ready let us know, I'm happy to be called upon also. However we may also need to speak on your other children before long, as the invasion is beginning."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

He watched Senya leave without another word. He didn't trust her, but she seemed like the better option. He had some understanding of how Vaylin felt about her. Galen had no idea who his parents were or what had happened to them, but he'd spent a significant amount of his childhood hating them for what he was enduring without them.

He glanced at Aphr when she spoke, offering a smile.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Rest well, Senya." He nods and looks to the rest of them. "Try to coms up a list of suggestions for each of the tasks, especially the first one. We'll do what we can to get started with recon and logistics. Finally, I would also suggest keeping some of this quiet from your superiors in your respective governments for the time being. While I believe many of them know of Vaylin by now, there may be some protest or a show of active resistance, should they find out about this ritual."

The display of court today showed made it clear to him of that possibility was a very real option. "However, I recognize am in no position to force you to do this, so please use your best judgement."

That would be asking a lot from humans.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr gestured to the Chiss that she'd like to talk in private at some point.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Tethys knows Senya has her promise, so she feels no need to announce it again. She simply nods as the woman from the far-away empire departs.

"I can see that Senya trusts you, Captain," she says after a moment, tilting her head a little as she turns her attention to Nudimisu. "I'm glad she has someone familiar here. You're... Captain of the Turtle, right? The ship Durasay Mixo often travels with?"

Durasay is still a bit of a wild card as far as Tethys is concerned, but anyone who's had a significant part in keeping the former Senator from getting himself killed over the past decade surely deserves some credit for capability.

"If we use the dark vergence as the ritual site--that is, the location Senya spoke of," she adds, for the benefit of anyone not versed in Force mumbo-jumbo, "we may not need to endanger Echo Base, at least not directly. To stop the ritual, Vaylin would need to come to the site, and we can insure the only people there are involved by choice and know the risks. Someone may still need to buy us time, but at least the rest of the two missions and the base itself wouldn't be in the line of fire."
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Luth nodded in agreement. "I'd be happy to guide those who are going with Senya to the cave. I'll ask to participate in that ritual now, but it might be a little early to decide that. I'll join the guards outside if not."