An area for growing, through farming, or culturing, food.
Senya Tirall

[Day 4 - EN] Senya's Garden of Regrets

Post by Senya Tirall »

Senya had spent the downtime in contemplation, she had spoken with the leadership about her daughter but had not revealed anything about the invasion, though she knew precious little as she had not been involved in that matter. She spoke with Darth Baras on matters with the Dark Side and the Sith Empire, learning a great deal about Vitiate but unable to square that monster with the man she had once or perhaps still loved. She met with Master Thy Yulani and learned about the Jedi and their travails with the Sith.

She was never one to be idle and she had come to a decision on the path forwarded but she sadly could not do it alone. She had gotten the word out that she wanted to speak about how to deal with Vaylin, it would not be easy.

But she had to try and reach her daughter.

The hydroponics garden was a good place, this was where she spent much of her time singing and working the land and plants. This was her place of meditation and able to recharge her batteries so to speak.

She worked some fruits, pruning them as she sang.
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Katarzyna Panteer

Re: [Day 4 - EN] Senya's Garden of Regrets

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

As one of the nocturnal guardians of the base, it wasn't hard for Kat to be up late to answer the call of someone who wanted to speak. And as a mother herself, with a young daughter, she could understand some of the woman's difficult position, though she prayed she'd never have to face a similar situation as Senya.

Kat offered the other woman a bow as she stepped into the green area of the base, breathing in the scent and presence of life growing there, but she did not disturb the song.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Drawn to the song, Galen entered hydroponics. Nodding to Kat, he simply listened for now.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Her sleeping schedule hadn't been right since Syl had insisted on leaving during the late night all those days ago. So she was up and passing... or perhaps drawn here, who knew? But she stopped in the doorway to Hydroponics as she heard the voice singing in an unfamiliar language.

Stepping inside, she saw another new person. She didn't want to interrupt, though, so she waited a little to the side, listening. She nodded to Katarzyna and Galen upon seeing them there, as well.
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Having been very involved in the situation from the start, Aphr felt it was only right to be part of this situation to its conclusion. It was important after all, no matter what the conclusion would be. So the little Twi'lek found her way to the Hydroponics, wrapped up warmly still. She gave a smile and a nod to the others.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Tethys had promised to help. That made it certain that she'd be here, answering Senya's call. She stands at calm attention, eyes hooded and a slightly sad smile on her face as she listens to Senya's song. It's still as lovely as the first time she'd heard it, but now she has a better idea as to how much pain and trouble, as well as sweet memories, lie behind the pretty tune.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss was never one to interrupt a song, but this time- soon as she arrived Riss finds herself looking across the multitudes of other faces present. Some of which were more familiar than others. Standing apart from the group she coughs, grabbing some attention, "What's this about Vaylin?"

Never one to dress well, she was there enough and still able to impress upon others her station. Which was certainly aided by the slightly faulty cascader on her wrist, you almost wouldn't be able to tell she was a bit concerned underneath the illusion.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

Riss wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:07 pm
Riss was never one to interrupt a song, but this time- soon as she arrived Riss finds herself looking across the multitudes of other faces present. Some of which were more familiar than others. Standing apart from the group she coughs, grabbing some attention, "What's this about Vaylin?"

Never one to dress well, she was there enough and still able to impress upon others her station. Which was certainly aided by the slightly faulty cascader on her wrist, you almost wouldn't be able to tell she was a bit concerned underneath the illusion.
Senya looked up to find a crowd waiting for her. She turned her attention to Riss and said, “I… have an idea that could help her and put us in terrible danger.”

“You are?” she asked Riss.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Countess Riss Lanar of Alderaan," she says, and pauses only briefly to study the other woman. Regarding her even further in detail her eyes narrow slightly as she comes closer and closer to that truth. Stepping forward even more, to take up more of the stage as it were, Riss rested one of her hands on her hip. Mostly focusing on Senya, she does briefly glance toward Kat as the question becomes a little more potent and certainly Kat would understand the reasoning behind her tone.

"Now, I'll ask my question again, mm? What's this about Vaylin? Some plan surrounding her, to deal with her, but why? What's she done?"
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

“She’s a victim and hopefully if my idea works, we can free her from whatever her father did to her,” Senya responded.

“But she won’t make it easy.”
*Played by Dapper Dog
Katarzyna Panteer

Riss, no, Kat thought, her lips pressing together to avoid a frown.

"Riss," she said calmly, gesturing for a crate near herself to sit down on. "Let's sit down and hear what Senya have to say, alright?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Seeing the gesture from Kat, she shakes her head and looks back to Senya. Raising a finger: "One: Maybe mention how her mother abandoned her to that father? Two: Maybe mention that you're her mother, aren't you?" Riss crosses her arms tight across her chest, "If I were you I would have started there, Senya was it?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"She's already told us."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

Durasay would be present. Having changed back from his regalia to his armor for warmth, he propped his shoulder up against a wall, watching the woman he and the rest of the Turtle had brought here.

Waiting. Listening.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

It was going to be another late night for Nudimsu. Thankfully the goats were gone to prevent him from getting sleep the next day. Still, he enters and nods at everyone who he knows and stares at everyone he does not. For now, he would keep watch over the people here. After all, this was Senya's daughter; she deserved to take the point on things.

He shook his head as she spoke Riss. "The Countess is right, in a sense, but I would ask that all would first allow Senya to speak on the matter before rushing into judgement of her parental decisions."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

She nodded to Nudimsu in agreement. "Yes. This line of conversation is unproductive at best right now."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

This is going as well as predicted...

Aphr found somewhere to sit, taking out her datapad to make notes again. Letting them finish their argument.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Galen sat down next to Aphr and waited.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Bellious had slipped in there at some point, taking the shadows and exercising silence.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

Riss wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:34 pm
Seeing the gesture from Kat, she shakes her head and looks back to Senya. Raising a finger: "One: Maybe mention how her mother abandoned her to that father? Two: Maybe mention that you're her mother, aren't you?" Riss crosses her arms tight across her chest, "If I were you I would have started there, Senya was it?"
Senya frowned and admitted, “I abandoned all three of my children, but not lightly. They chose their father, Emperor Valkorian. I wanted to take them, but I would not do so against their will so I left Zakuul space, found a different way to serve my Empire.”

“But I abandoned them, because I thought it was the best thing for my family.”

She sighed and said, “I was wrong and I will never make that up to my children, but if I can help Vaylin, free her from whatever her father did to her, maybe we can reach the little girl she used to be.”
*Played by Dapper Dog
Katarzyna Panteer

"Riss, it has been shared that Senya is the mother of Vaylin. Now calm down and let her speak," Kat continued in a calm tone, avoiding the use of a sense of authority with her friend as she hoped he would just listen to reason.

Senya then shared her side of things, and Kat felt sympathy with the woman further. If the Emperor Valkorion indeed was the same as the Sith Emperor, who knows what he did to those children.

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Maybe you should let me speak?" Riss snaps a little, looking at Kat. Only a brief moment of pause, of shame, perhaps for snapping at a friend like that, but apologies could be granted later. Riss resolves and focuses herself back on Senya.

"You're chasing a ghost," she says, her voice cutting through the nagging at the back of her mind from all the wills that would wish her simply step away. Stepping forward once more, only so that her foot could come down into a greater position of authority, "Vaylin hates you for leaving her, abandoning her. Maybe you should think less about what you think her father did to her and more about what you did to her," she huffs, and steps back.

"Maybe the problem is that you're more keen on raising your own little cabal of people you can plan secret missions with to save your daughter from something that doesn't even exist," she raises her arms up into the first half of a shrug, "if you were my mother I'd probably hate you too," and drops her arms.

"I won't overstay my welcome," she says, and looks around at all the faces present. "Whatever you want to plan, think on what I said. Vaylin isn't a little girl anymore, and you're only deluding yourself thinking she can be that again. Kriff happens, can't change the past," she sighs, and then proceeds to prepare herself for an exit unless welcomed to stay.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Why don't you stay?" Galen asked. "Why not wait and see what happens?"

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr chuckled.

"I like her, that passion is really impressive."

She looked up from her datapad at Riss.

"And you're correct, she won't ever be that little girl anymore. You can't change the past, but if nothing is done the future is Vaylin killing everyone in this base until she gets to her mother. That is what we're trying to avoid here."
Katarzyna Panteer

Kat did take a step back as Riss snapped at her. Some would probably take it as her being cowed by the countess' words, but she knew Riss would know that it meant that Kat respected her to get her word out. She knew that when Riss was like this, it was probably for the best to just let her get it out rather than trying to calm her down. The calm could come after.

She did greatly appreciate Galen offering her to stay, and the spot next to Kat was still there.

"I would like to know what the Emperor... Sith Emperor, or Valkorion, did to her. To Vaylin. If you know, Senya. We might understand how to help better, if we know more."