Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Darth Irrej

Re: Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Baras [D8, EE]

Post by Darth Irrej »

"Everything is quite a bit, the heat death of the universe, well that is well beyond me. This poor and ill thought out review is a dagger in my bosom that throbs, but it too shall pass. Or do you mean Lord Khalan, I admit her style is a bit outdated, but perhaps that is the intent, the I don't care what you think look," he responded.

"If this is about my brother, why yes, he is Sith, death comes to us all. The moment I became Sith, I knew this day would probably come."
Sith Lord | Elegant | Refined | Masked | Envoy

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She had to roll her eyes at most of that. The last part had really been the only actually relevant set of words.

"Well... that's okay then, I guess."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

"It is what it is," he said.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"I hated him for a long time," she said, "Fought him twice. Lost both times. It *would* have been nice, to fight him again and *win* this time. Not to kill him at the end, but... well, just have him acknowledge defeat. And then let myself move past him and what he did. But maybe I don't really need to have fought him for that, I guess."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

"My brother was a strategist, he rarely fought on someone else's battlefield. He knew how to keep people off-balance, and come at you in unexpected ways. Maybe you would have won, but I think we may have had to dig two graves as it were," he responded.

"But maybe I think too much of him."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Could be," she said, "And I don't think he would've accepted defeat anyhow. Well, anyway... who knows. Maybe he's not gone entirely yet. My ancestors survived their own death and found ways to communicate with me and others. Maybe his essence still lingers? You could try calling out to him through the Force, if you have anything to say to him? Anything to ask of him. I could help, if you need it."

She shrugged.

"Just a thought."