Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Aphr Ahaya

One final message (D8 ME closed)

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

(ooc - on board Aphrs ship)

All her preparations had been completed, and the attack on the base while incredibly bad for the people would provide a perfect cover for her. All that was left was to leave...but she had one final thing to do. It was difficult, she wanted to say so much but she didn't have time. A rambling message wouldn't work. She pressed record
"Moyr, it may be a long while until we see each other again, but I know no matter where we are I'll be able to feel what you do. Continue being the inspiration, make every moment count. I love you, my dearest sister. This isn't goodbye I promise, just see you soon. This is something I have to do though."
Aphr wiped a tear from her eye as she ended that recording, taking that piece from her datapad and putting it to a side. before going again.
"Galen, I'm doing it again!"
she laughed
"I'm sorry, I know what we said but there is something I have to do, and I don't think communications will carry that distance. It may be a long time until I can finally visit your family, but I will in time like I said I would. I love you my dear brother, and I will forever keep our promise. Please protect your family, and I will see you soon"
she gave the recording a smile and a smile wave before ending it.

Taking a few breaths, she stood up and picked up her bag. Peeking out, it was still chaos out there.

"Right, let's do it.." she said to herself as she left her ship for the last time, making a small detour to leave the messages at Moyrs ship first and then where Galen had been. With one final look back at the hanger bay, she took a breath and made her way to where the tauntauns were.

/scene
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Darth Bellious

Re: One final message (D8 ME closed)

Post by Darth Bellious »

I think I know what you did, Aphr. Moyr thought, having received the message. I would never have chosen this. But you had the virtue of not being me in the end. Perhaps someone must have done it, and of all people, I both abhor and applaud it is you. I am not sure we'll be able to find each other any more, Aphr, despite our efforts. Where I plan on going nothing may reach me, and I'd rather your new masters wouldn't know.

She inhaled calmly, having no strength to be angry any more. This was the end of things, and finality crept in at every corner. All she could do was to see what remained of her life's purpose through.

[Healing Trance on.]

/Scene
Last edited by Darth Bellious on Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Galen Panteer

Re: One final message (D8 ME closed)

Post by Galen Panteer »

Later...

"I'm not surprised Aphr. You've always gone your own way. I hope you find what you're looking for. I'll tell the kids about you. I tell them story after story about their amazing aunt. Azaria should know about the people she's named after. I love you little sister. I'll be waiting for you."

Galen turned off the recorder. "One way or another."

/scene
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks