Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Zeno Thul

Re: [D8 EM, Open] Someone Set Up Us The Bomb

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Don't think too hard about it. Nobody truly knows all about Zash except Zash. We all just get to know what she chooses to share," Zeno says with a smirk to Nudimsu.

He then looks to his mentor. "I have been thinking about the... ritual... lately. I don't expect you to want to be involved or anything, but I would like to figure out how to do it in reverse. From the instigator to the subject. If you would be willing to help me work that out I'd appreciate it. And you don't have to answer now, as I suspect it will take some years to figure it out."

He was curious how she would react. It's probably not every day someone asks another person to help them figure out how to commit magical ritual suicide.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"That could be done, though the outcome would be fairly final," she said.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

He nods in understanding. "I'd want my girls to be old enough to understand before I did so. I'd also still like to be a father to them for a while first. But at some point I will want to make sure I am always taking care of them in some capacity. I've been to the edge of not being me before. If I'm going to take that final step someday anyway, I'd like it to mean something for them."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"But...but she..." He motions to Lana and turns to Zeno. "And you..." He began to have a defeated look upon his face and looking at Zash. "Thank you for the help, Zash. Your advice really helped." His face was still widen has his brain ever still formulated the odds of this happening naturally. His voice not even attempting to remain neutral as it usually was.

Maybe Lana sent her there to ensure she got what she wanted that day. Maybe she and him were destined to make some sort of powerful Force baby and she helped encourage it to fulfill some ancient prophsey.

You just don't know with this Force Chaos stuff

No matter the reason, it didn't matter why. He was happy with her. Whether it be by chance or by design, she played a role in it. He moved in close to Lana and reached for her hand on the side. "I am greatful."

He did want to ask Zeno what he was talking about, but it was more of that Chaos stuff; he likely would not understand it, anyway.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Zash nodded politely to both of them with her curious smile.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

For the most part, the shift in her personality was not a surprise to him. His shift wasn't the same but he had done so too. Honestly, he was pleased that she didn't say no to helping him. And as she was now, he felt she was in a better place than last they saw each other.

He turned back to Nudimsu. "It we both have a type when it comes to seeking advice. Her guidance has done a lot for me as well."

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He clears his throat. "Yes, well my problem was less complex...well, for you humans." He nodded. "Especially compared to whatever Force nonsense you are talking about. She just helped me figure out what to get Lana after I spoke with you about it in Alderaan."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Well, you went to the source so it makes sense you got a great suggestion," he says with a smile.

"And what we were talking about was me figuring out how to break down my own essence in the force and pass it on to others. At the cost of my existence. Kind of like being an organ donor or cannibalizing a ship to improve other ships. Straight forward idea, complex execution."

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He wasn't quite sure what to make of 'the source' comment. She was just a very old soul mixed in with another body, if he understood any of this. "Sure. Yes. Well, it worked." He squeezed Lana's hand a little.

The soul thing, however, left him as confused as he expected he would be. "I...assume there would be a reason to want to do this."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I won't be around forever and it will allow my daughters to inherit my power directly," he says as if that were the only justification he needed. "Not doing it tomorrow, but someday."

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Fair." He nodded. "But don't you have that Force Ghost thing you do? Would that not encompasses that as well, or is it a more...I guess extreme version?"

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Force ghosts and spirits can impart wisdom and education. But I am trying to impart something more practical," he explains.

"But becoming such tends to be unpleasant and uncomfortable for someone attuned to the dark. That's more like scary monster ghost rather than helpful friendly ghost. But I can and will, before the ritual, attempt to make a Holocron to hold my memories for them. But I, the existence that I am aware of when I say I, will cease to be entirely since I'll be at peace with the decision when I make it."

Not like the student that didn't ask for it but the two of them did it to anyway.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Well, considering you'll likely do it when you're feeble, what you choose to do with your own soul is your own business." He still really didn't understand it much, but he could grasp it a little. "Just giving your children a weapon you crafted and a holovid with you on it, basically. Only it's the Force. I get the concept now, at least." He shrugged. "All I really care about is you not doing something like that while we're in the middle of trying to stay alive out here. So, since that's not the case, it does not effect me, really."

Just another thing he didn't know Force users could do; the list would continually add up for the remainder of his days.

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I suspect that it won't happen until the war with Zakuul is done. I don't want them trying to survive this mess without me helping out," he says with a nod of confirmation. "And don't worry, I'll be sure to send you as well written a goodbye letter as I can manage when it's time. I suspect my Cheunh will be much improved by that time, so clearly it will be a while."

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"I look forward to seeing your improvement. I suppose your experience on the matter will help speed up your daughter's timeline."

He looked to Lana and shrugged. "Suppose I should ask what your connection is with currently Zash is. Your master? Friend? Tutor? Matchmaker?"